1. Authentic Indian Festival 2019Indian food is diverse, and we can never have enough of it. A food festival is always a great initiative to bring different tastes under a single roof. This food festival will last for more than a month, and they are trying to highlight the diverse flavours of India. Along with the food, the visitors will also get to see performances from all around the country.
Dates: 3 October 2019 - 21 November 2019Time: 8:00 AMBooking Details: https://eventful.com/bangalore/events/authentic-indian-festival-/
2. The Great Indian Dandiya Festival 2.0Dandiya, native to Gujarat, is celebrated with much joy during the days of Navratri. In Bangalore, there will be the best DJs, great decor and complimentary dandiya sticks. The event will go on for 8 hours straight.
Dates: 5 October 2019 - 6 October 2019Time: 6:00 PM to 1:00 AMVenue: Sheratorn Grand Bangalore Hotel, Brigade GatewayPrice: INR 299 - INR 699Booking Details: https://highape.com/bangalore/events/the-great-indian-dandiya-festival-2arDLqvrdQ?utm_source=search_list
3. Durga Pujo Bangalore 2019 - Sarathi Social Cultural TrustDurga Puja is the most important festival for Bengalis, and they shouldn’t miss out on this event if they happen to be in Bangalore. Durga Puja every year has cultural programs, performances and great food stalls.
Dates: 3 October 2019 - 8 October 2019Time: 5 Days of PujaVenue: Mangala Kalyana Mantapa, KoramangalaBooking Details: https://www.onspon.com/event/get-together-and-community/2019-durga-puja-events-and-celebrations-in-bangalore-sarathi/bangalore
4. Sumit Anand and Srijan Kaushik - That Comedy ClubIf you want to let go off all your tensions and laugh for a while, then this stand-up comedy show is the event that you need to attend. Sumit and Srijan have been making people laugh for a while, and they are good at it. The show lasts for an hour, and we can guarantee that you will feel rejuvenated after it.
Dates: 4 October 2019 - 6 October 2019Time: 4 October - 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM, 5 October - 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 6 October - 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMVenue: That Comedy Club, Koramangala 5th Block, Sherlocks PubPrice: INR 499Booking Details: https://www.justdial.com/entertainment/events/Sumit-Anand-And-Srijan-Kaushik-At-Tcc-Koramangala-5th-Block/Bangalore/EV988968
5. The Funny Stuff - Open Mic - Jagriti TheatreThis is another event that is perfect for making you laugh at the weekend. This event is to showcase some young talents who are generally hidden. You just need to RSPV and then go to the event and register yourself to enjoy to the fullest.
Date: 5 October 2019Time: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PMVenue: Lumbini, Jagriti TheatrePrice: FreeBooking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/ea46d6d11de5fd943f0825ce200b38f1-the-funny-stuff?src=ecbox
6. Wine Visit With Sunday LunchWine is one such drink that can always lift your mood up. If you're curious about the process of making wines, then this event might interest you. The event takes you through the vineyard and even makes you taste 6 types of wines. There will be live music to set the ambience. After the tour, a sumptuous lunch buffet awaits.
Date: October 5 2019, October 6 2019Time: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PMVenue: Vineyard, BangalorePrice: INR 749 onwardsBooking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/3edaca6878feae5c860c7e150e17df6d-wine-visit-with-sunday-lunch?src=ecbox
7. Mahatma Gandhi Midnight Marathon Edition 2.0On the occasion of the 150th birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, there would be a midnight marathon that you can be a part of. You choose between 3km 5km and 10km. There are cash prizes for winners. On top of that, there are also complimentary packs to each participant. If you have been meaning to participate in a marathon, then this can be the one.
Date: 5 October 2019 - 6 October 2019Time: 10:30 PM to 4:00 AMVenue: Banaswadi, BangalorePrice: INR 738 onwardsBooking Details: https://events.indiarunning.com/Event/Details/MahatmaGandhiMidnightMarathon/2711
8. Oktoberfest 2019The famous German festival of Oktoberfest has arrived in Bangalore and you can check it out on the weekend. There will be a mix of the Indian and German flavours of beers. The event is all about good food, good drinks and good times.
Date: 6 October 2019Time: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PMVenue: UB City, BangalorePrice: INR 149 onwardsBooking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/a0d2b1e2a23f9ceb09c00ebca79b3292-oktoberfest-2019?src=ecbox
9. Microlight Flying BangaloreHave you ever wanted to be a co-pilot on a flight? If yes, then you can fulfil that dream on the weekend. The Microlight can take 2 people at a time and you will be the co-pilot. The experience lasts 10 minutes and you will be 4000 ft up in the air having a bird's eye view of Bangalore.
Date: 6 October 2019Time: 9:30 AMVenue: Jakkur Airfield, North BangalorePrice: INR 3450Booking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/6cab5614cf753091a04cb6fa93dc5e9f-microlight-flying-bangalore?src=ecbox
10. Wilderness Trekking CourseThis is a trekking course that has been started by the Bangalore Adventure School. The course lasts for 4 months and it takes you through the skills of being a trekker. They keep safety in mind and provide you with all the information that you need. This is a comprehensive course that takes place during the winter.
Date: Starts from 6 October 2019Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PMVenue: Bangalore Adventure SchoolPrice: INR 5899Booking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/373a47769b0f205df1efc16dd79241f5-wilderness-trekking-course-wtc?src=ecbox
11. Cycling and Kayaking - SavandurgaIf you have a day in your hand, then you can book tickets to this event and go to Savandurga. Savandurga is said to be the largest monolith in Asia. You can cycle up on this challenging trail and engage water sports, kayaking and swimming in the Machinbele Dam. You will cover a forest stretch of about 20km in total.
Date: 6 October 2019Time: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PMVenue: Manchinbele DamPrice: INR 1500Booking Details: https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/4c96acd049de5cf8d73b4bfe8cd2696e-cycling-kayaking-one-day-event?src=ecbox
12. Cycling Trip To BheemeshwariBheemeshwari is a scenic place that is known for its forest cover and this event actually lets you cycle through the forest through 20km. The organisers pick you up from Bangalore and take you to the venue. Breakfast and lunch are included in the package.
So, here are some of the events that have been planned for the upcoming weekend. They are really great options and we can promise that they will make your weekend memorable. Try to register for the event as soon as possible to experience them.Date: 6 October 2019 - 27 October 2019Time: 6:30 PM OnwardsVenue: BheemeshwariPrice: From INR 1500Booking Details: https://in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/activities/one-day-cycling-trip-to-bheemeshwari/ET00089269
Let us know in the comments about the event you chose to attend during the weekend!