Check out the list of best breakfast places in Bangalore that you should definitely eat off if you wish for a hearty breakfast!
1. Koshy's Parade Cafe A wide range of finger foods and a brilliant British Breakfast is what Koshy's will offer you. The place is definitely a nostalgic spot for the old-school restaurant lovers, flanked by wooden windows and furniture with sunlight peeking through the grills, adding more to the already yellow tint of the room. It may not be such a high-end decor spot, but it definitely is a great place for breakfast.
Address:39, St Marks Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar
Cost for two: INR 700
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Coffee, sandwich, appam, baked beans on toast, fish, tea, omelet.
2. Konark Vegetarian Restaurant Konark is a legendary breakfast spot in Bangalore. It has cozy seating spaces, the decor is pretty decent and the food is just irresistible. Gorge on the most delicious South Indian food. The diners just can't resist the chutney here. The place may be a very simple-looking space and completely vegetarian but non-vegetarians won't regret eating here at all.
Address: No. 50, Field Marshal Cariappa Road, Near Richmond Circle, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 500
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Filtered coffee, idli, sambar, Chaat, Masala Poori, Bonda Soup
3. Hole In The Wall Cafe Hole in the Wall cafe is a pretty homely space that you can take to, for a homely-hearty breakfast. It might seem like your daily restaurant but it is extremely crowded and you can't even make prior reservations. The walls are embellished with quirky and antique hangings as well as some pictures. It is noted for its quick service, finger-licking-good breakfasts, irresistible pancakes, and friendly atmosphere. You can sit and chill here with your friends and enjoy the variety of options available.
Address:Door No 4, 8th Main Rd, Koramangala 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 600\
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Waffles, pancakes, English breakfast platter, Sandwich, healthy breakfast, omelette.
4. 154 Breakfast Club The 154 Breakfast Club needs a one-hour prior reservation before you actually dine here, it's that crowded and famous. People don't miss out on the breakfast here despite the long waiting lists, it's definitely worth the wait. It's a picturesque cafe with open seating areas covered by a canopy. If you're visiting Bangalore, this place is just not to be missed out, especially for breakfast. Just be patient enough to wait for your table. It serves around the clock breakfast, so head here anytime.
Address: 3rdblock, No. 154, 8th Main Rd, Koramangala 1A Block, Koramangala 3 Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru
Cost for two: 900
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Pancakes, Waffles, Big Breakfast, British meals, Sausages, Sandwich, filtered coffee.
5. Mavalli Tiffin Room (MTR) This age-old South Indian breakfast spot of Bangalore is definitely a must-dine place. MTR is also a crowded breakfast spot especially on the weekends but this too is worth waiting for. You are served pretty rich south Indian meals with dollops of butter and ghee. The place is a simple dining spot, but the breakfast is as extraordinary as it's simplicity. Masala Dosas are to die for here. And guess what, it's pretty easy on the pocket too.
Address:14, Lalbagh Road
Cost for two: INR 250
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Masala Dosa, Rava Idli, Filtered Coffee, Badam halwa, Vada, Upma, Thali.
6. Taaza Thindi There isn't a dearth of South Indian eateries in Bangalore but Taaza Thindi is one of the famous ones that you need to try, even if it means waking at 6 in the morning to get your breakfast hot and melting. The restaurant is an overcrowded one but works on speedy service and a hustling vibe. People appreciate it for its hygiene. Each and every dish on the menu is made to perfection and is loved by every diner, here. Plus, it's the cheapest spot to eat breakfast in Bangalore.
Address: 1004, 26th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 100
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Masala Dosa, Idli, Vada, Kesari Bhat, filter coffee, Kharabath
7. A Hole Lotta Love Cafe This cafe bears a pretty cool and cozy vibe service. Breakfast with a whole lotta love on the plate. There is an outdoor dining space as well as an indoor space lead by a small stairway. The cafe has a snooker table, some of your favorite TV characters, shows or movies framed on the wall and some quirky charms here and there. There is a lot of positivity here and you'll definitely relish the food too.
Address:No. 59, 1st Floor, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, 5th Block, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 600
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Burgers, waffles, pancakes, Sandwich, English breakfast, Pasta, Frittata.
8. Sly Granny Sly Granny is a very polished and classy breakfast place. It has both outdoor and indoor seating spaces. You'll love the decor and furnishings here. It's a fusion of both rustic and modern, formal and casual. What a combination! It gives out a European vibe. The staff is warm and disciplined in its approach. The food, of course, is brilliant and impeccable.
Address: 3rd Floor, # 618, Above Chicco, 12th Main Rd, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 2,500
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Apple Pie, Eggs Benedict, Salad, Walnut Pie
9. Connie's Restaurant and Steakhouse Connie's isn't a huge dining space but definitely deserves a visit for its food options. Not just breakfast but even the other food options are just irresistible here. It has simple decor but definitely nostalgic. The music in the background is another feel-good factor of the cafe beside the happy atmosphere. Hospitality and service are warm and friendly. There's no reason why you wouldn't head for breakfast here.
Address:305, Nehru Rd, 3rd Block, St Thomas Town, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru
Cost for two: 600
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: King's breakfast, queens breakfast, pancakes, sausages, coffee
10. Tea Villa Cafe Another of the opulent restaurants of the list of breakfast in Bangalore, Tea Villa Cafe won't let you down. The decor is splendid, the vibe is pretty classy and pleasant and you would want to come back here. The exquisite tea varieties are a must-try even if you're not such a chai person. Make sure to head there at least once.
Address: 183, 16, 5th Main Rd, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 1,000
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Tea, Waffles, pizzas, Pancakes
11. Brahmin's Coffee Bar If you're familiar with Bangalore, this place doesn't really need an introduction, it's that famous. Every second person knows about this place. Idlis and vadas are unmissable. It's an old-school, no-frills south Indian joint. You definitely don't need an exotic dining space for a delicious breakfast. The menu isn't that wide, but whatever is available is awesome! It's easy on the pocket too.
Address:Near Shankar Mutt, Ranga Rao Rd, Shankarapura, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 100
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Idli, Vada, Khara Bath, Kesari bath, Tea, Coffee
12. Vidyarthi Bhavan This is one such place which has stayed loyal to its heritage and food culture ever since it began. The dishes too, are unlike any others that you've tasted. This is a typical South Indian joint with a vibe of the British era. It has historical figures framed on the walls and you can't help but admire the old world charm of this place. The crowd eagerly waiting for the place to open doors in the morning says it all. You will be enjoying the delicious and pocket-friendly breakfast here.
Address:32, Gandhi Bazaar Main Rd, Gandhi Bazaar, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 150
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Filtered Coffee, kesari Bath, filter coffee, Rava Vada, Khara Bath, Masala Dosa, Maddie Vada.
13. Monkey Bar Monkey Bar holds a couple of joints across India but the one in Bangalore has unique decor and holds a very rustic vibe. The place has great ambience. It may not be an early morning breakfast joint but you can brunch here and eat some great finger and fast food. The place is charming and the lighting is so cosy and comfortable. It may not be so easy on the pocket, but the food is worth it. Their presentations are offbeat.
Address:610, 12th Main Rd, Opp. SBI, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 1500
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Burgers, Egg Benedict, Omelette, Sandwiches, Brekkie burger Bang.
14. Social Bangalore has a number of Social outlets. Koramangala being a hub for eateries, head here for some delightful breakfast options. The place has a cool vibe, outdoor seating spaces, and quick service. You won't regret dining at any Social. Their all-day breakfast options are available round the clock so you can gorge off delicious breakfast at your own sweet time. But don't miss out on it!
Address: 118, 3rd Floor Koramangala Industrial Area, 80 Feet Road Above Bodyworks Spa, 7th Block, Koramangala
Cost for two: INR 1500
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Pancakes, Omelette, Big Apple Breakfast, Hungover breakfast
15. Soda Bottle Openerwala Soda Bottle Openerwala is a pretty cool cafe. The rustic charm, the quirky vibe, the overhead lamps, and wall hangings make it a very picturesque joint. The Irani and Parsi food options are a must-try and is definitely a perfect breakfast joint. It holds a very vintage Parsi vibe, is pretty awesome and an experience to take. You are greeted with warm smiles and welcomed herewith much love. The service is great too!
Address:Plot Number 25, Opposite Harley Davidson Showroom, 4, Lavelle Road, D' Souza Layout, Ashok NagarSo here are fifteen great eateries to hang around for delightful breakfast options. From South Indian to Parsi food, you have a plethora of choices. In fact, the list will have you spoilt for choice. Make sure to try as many Breakfast places as you can because most of them are unmissable.
Cost for two: INR 2,100
Recommended Dishes & Drinks: Irani Chai, Keema Pav, Vada Pao, Vegan Breakfast, Club breakfast, All-meat breakfast tray
Which breakfast joint are you heading to first? Let us know in the comments below!