There are numerous places in Bangalore where you could go for a road trip on your bike and renting a bike in Bangalore is a very easy thing to do. This article will help you weigh your options while renting the best bike of your choice in Bangalore.
Here's how to rent a bike in Bangalore:
- Select the dates you are looking for.
- Select the bike or scooter of your choice depending on its availability.
- Select the pickup location from where you would like to pick up your bike.
- Head over to the payment page and complete the payment. And Voila! Your reservation should be confirmed.
Where to Rent a Bike in Bangalore?
There are many websites and apps apart from the local renters who provide you with a bike on rent in Bangalore in excellent condition and at a low price. However, if you would like to rent a bike from a local rental shop, you could ask the hotel staff for the nearest bike rental store. There are bike rental shops in almost every nook and corner of the city.
Documents Required for Renting a Bike in Bangalore
A copy of the following documents need to be submitted to the bike rentals in Bangalore:
- Passport Aadhar card.
- Drivers' License
Documentation to be submitted if you are a student:
- Original College ID
- Original Aadhar card
Popular Bike Rentals in Bangalore
Right from a Suzuki Access 125 to a Suzuki Hayabusa, you name it, and they have it. With a great conglomeration of the sleekest to the wildest beasts, they indeed have quite a collection for all age groups.
1. Royal Brothers
Address: #560/1, Bhoomi Plaza, 4th Cross, Indira Nagar 1st stage, CMH Road, Next to Indiranagar Metro station, Bengaluru
Phone: +91 90195 95595
RentOnGo is not primarily focused on renting out two-wheelers. You get a great assortment of things for rent mostly for camping trips. RentOnGo compiles a list of people who are willing to give their two-wheelers on rent and hence is a cheaper and more viable option as compared to other websites.
Address: 3J, NA Chambers, 3rd Cross, 7th C Main, 3rd Block, Koramangala
Phone: +91 80 3951 1847
Even though they have a pretty good service, when it comes to a great bestow of bikes, it is insufficient. It's slightly expensive as compared to other bike rentals in Bangalore but still has a vast customer ensemble because of its remarkable service.
Address: #611, 1st Floor, 80 Feet Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: +91 73382 59460
4. DVK Biking Private Limited
This is the oldest place for renting a bike in Bangalore and is trusted by over 4000 bikers. Bookings can be made either by visiting their facebook page or over the phone. You could also check with them at the address mentioned below.Address: 265, 6th crossroad, Domlur Layout, Domlur 1st stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4091 3422
Bounce bikes have recently become popular in Bangalore. These keyless scooters can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. Helmets and fuel are provided and fares start from INR 5/km and INR 0.5/min. If you are commuting within the city, these bikes become one of the best options.
Cost of Renting a Bike in BangaloreYou can go for brands like Royal Enfield, Ducati, KTM, Harley Davidson, Yamaha, BMW or Bajaj. Pricing for the bike depends on the brand and model that you choose.
- Harley Davidson will cost you anywhere between INR 2000-6000 per day (24 hours)
- Royal Enfield dangles between INR 1000-2000.
- Kawasaki, Ducati and BMW are priced within a range of INR 2000-8000 per day.
- Yamaha, Bajaj and Honda brands will cost INR 1000-2000 for a day.
- Activa and scooters are tagged between INR 200-700.
- You'll get your chosen bike and a helmet.
- Fuel is usually not included in the package, though some websites might offer a limited quantity of fuel.
- Some dealers limit the kilometres per day, post which they charge you extra.
- Cost of repairing any damages done to the vehicle during your trip is not included.
Types of BikesMost of the websites offer varied options from popular brands like Yamaha, Honda, KTM, Duke, Harley Davidson, Royal Enfield, Bajaj and BMW. You can choose your preferred model from the websites and enjoy the experience hassle-free.
- If you are hiring a normal scooty of around 125 CC, it would cost you about INR 10-20 per hour. Beware of touts who would try to charge you double or triple the renting amount.
- Before renting a bike in Bangalore, ensure that it works fine and has regularly been serviced. Always take a test ride before you make the final payment. In many cases, they provide you with an old two-wheeler which hasn't been adequately maintained, thus increasing the risk of a breakdown midway.
- Check and verify the documents of the bike on rent in Bangalore carefully before renting it.
- The bike has to be picked up and dropped off at the specified location before the deadline.
- If the bike gets stolen during your trip, then you have to immediately inform the local authorities as well as the renter without any further delay. An FIR should also be filed with the local Police Station.
Read more about Road Trips from Bangalore