1. Stories - A Brew ChapterStories is a nice rooftop brewery that you can visit with your friends, if you are looking for a place that has classic beers as well as a cosy ambience which they create by using mist. They know how to set the mood, and the DJ does a beautiful job. The place is primarily known for its extensive bar menu.
Address: 348/1/2, Survey 62, 29th Main, 2nd Stage, Lake Road, BTM, BangaloreContact: 080 47483372Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Belgian Wheat Beer, Apple Spiced Cider
2. ShakesbierreYou have to love the quirky name of this rooftop microbrewery, and they even maintain the theme throughout the place, and they are one of the first to do that in Bangalore. It is an excellent place for hanging out in the weekends as they provide an extensive menu for beer as well as for food. They have a nice ambience which makes you feel that you are in the time of the bard. Do try all of their eight in-house beers as they are great.
Address: Level 4, EVA Mall, 60, Ashok Nagar, B.B.M.P East, Brigade Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47483574Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: The Bard, As you Spike it!
3. Windmills CraftworksThis is one of the best microbreweries available in the town, which has a great ambience created through the usage of bright lights in a dark atmosphere, and they do have different seating arrangements. They are primarily known for live music and jazz performance. They have a nice bar menu containing various types of craft beers, and you do need to try out their kebabs as they are amazing.
Address: 331, Road 5B, EPIP Area, Next to KTPO, Whitefield, BangaloreContact: +91 8880233322Cost for Two: INR 2500Recommended Beers: Stout, Indian Pale Ale
4. Brew and BarbequeIf you are in the mood to drink some beers and to try out the excellent barbeque, then this is the pub that you should visit in the town. It has been popular for quite some time, and it should be because of its nice ambience created by mixing a rustic look with modern decor. They do serve four different craft beers which taste amazing.
Address: 36/4, Fourth Floor, Soul Space Arena, Outer Ring Road, Doddanekkundi Village, Marathahalli, BangaloreContact: 080 49653382Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Wizenberg, Ballandur Blonde, After Dark
5. Simon Says Brew WorksWhen you arrive at this brewery you will find that it is themed around the game, Simon Says. They have utilised the right neon colours to create a retro atmosphere. They even have a dance floor which is excellent if you want to dance your stress out. Do try out their six types of craft beers along with their finger foods. They can also add a beer sampler for a little more money.
Address: 105, 3rd Floor, 1st A Cross Road, Jyothi Nivas College Road, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49652774Cost for Two: INR 1200Recommended Beers: Sunshine Sunrise, Electric Avenue
6. XOOX Brewmill
The ambience is a must when you want to visit a pub, and this place lives up to it. Although a dark-themed rendez-vous, the bar maintains its lighting and spaces by implementing high roofs. They also believe in bringing out new talents through live performance. Currently, they produce ten types of craft beers, and you can get a sample before ordering the best among them.
Address: 8, Koramanagala Industrial Layout, Near HDFC Bank, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49652767Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Craft Beer, Apple Cider Beer
7. Myu Bar at Gilly’s RedefinedThe Myu Bar sets its ambience by bringing in juxtaposition in its decor which appears quite modern and different. At night, you can expect to hear good music from various performers, and you may even groove on the dance floor. Do check out their four kinds of craft beers which tend to be quite good.
Address: 413, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala 4th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49653023Cost for Two: INR 1200Recommended Beers: Soho Triple, Chelsea Wit
8. The PalletThis is a nice place with a rustic look to it because of the wooden decor. They are passionate about their five craft beers, and they specially provide a lot of information about them. The place offers live entertainment, and they use dim lighting to bring out the beauty of the site.
Address: HVP Crest, ITPL Main Road, Whitefield, BangaloreContact: +91 8061915234Cost for Two: INR 1600Recommended Beers: Hemlock Belgian Wit, Pine German Wheat
9. Levitate Brewery and KitchenThis place will appeal to those people who like modern decors and architecture. It is a rooftop brewery that produces their home-made beers which will entice you. Their usage of colour sets the ambience for the visitor. Currently, they offer eight types of craft beers among which we will suggest you try the Lager.
Address: 57, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, JP Nagar, BangaloreContact: 080 49653113Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Wheat Strong, Lager
10. Big PitcherOne of the best things about this place is that it is enormous and it is ready to take you in. You can visit the brewery to try out their craft beer, or you can go to the dance floor to dance till you drop. They host events almost every week, so do not miss them. They keep on changing their menu of craft beers to provide the guests with variety.
Address: 4121, LR Arcade, Old Airport Road, BangaloreContact: 080 49652494Cost for Two: INR 1800Recommended Beers: Adjust Maadi, Lungi Scotsman
11. Aurum Brew WorksThe dark theme of this brewery is complemented with different sitting areas that provide you with more choices. You can drink several pints of their home-brewed beers, and currently, they serve 5 of them. Do try out their beer sampler tray before you pick the best one that you like.
Address: 3rd Floor, Gold Sand, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 49653443Cost for Two: INR 1500Recommended Beers: Aura of Sarjapur, Cat’s Whiskers
12. ToitToit is a famous brewery of the town, and they were one of the first to start craft beers. They take inspiration from the local ingredients while making their beer. The simple ambience of the brewery is perfect for a brunch or even for a night out. They have different types of craft beers. Visit the pub to relish the available drinks.
Address: 298, 100 Feet Road, Namma Metro Pillar 62, Indiranagar, BangaloreContact: +91 9019713388Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Colonial Toit, Dark Knight
13. La Casa Brewery and KitchenBe it for brunch or a night out; this place will stand out for you because of its simple ambience and for the usage of lights and plants. They have several choices when it comes to beer, and they also have regular offers when you get a pitcher.
Address: 15, Amrita Engineering College Road, Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47483785Cost for Two: INR 1500Recommended Beers: Tropical IPA, Belgian Wit
14. Byg Brewski Brewing CompanyThis is one of the highest-rated microbreweries present in Bangalore, and you will find people who rave about its ambience that highlights the architecture of medieval Europe. You may choose to sit indoors or avail the outdoor seating area. You do need to try their different craft beers along with their selection of finger foods.
Address: Behind MK Retail, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47090976Cost for Two: Rs 1600Recommended Beers: India Pale Ale, Tripel, Coffee Stout
15. BiergartenThis is a fantastic brewery which is spacious and has a nice ambience which has a predominance of the colour green. Go for their beer taster tray to find out the best craft beer from them. They set your music through live music, and the staff behaves quite well.
Address: 4th B Cross, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 47483513Cost for Two: INR 2100Recommended Beers: Dunken Lager, Indian Pale Ale
16. Brahma BrewsIf you have a knack for discovering new breweries, then you might like to visit this place. The place has a colourful and well-lit ambience that will help you to enjoy your craft beers. They also host excellent buffet brunches from time to time.
Address: 24th Main, 7th Phase, Opposite Brigade Palm Springs, JP Nagar, BangaloreContact: 080 49653129Cost for Two: INR 1850Recommended Beers: Pineapple beer, Belgian Wit
17. The Terrace at Gilly’s RedefinedGilly's Refined is the perfect place if you want affordability and a dark and colourful ambience at the same time. Every day they open up for 8 hours in the evening to provide you with a great nightlife experience. Their craft beers are amazing and along with that try their tasty dimsums. In The Terrace, you can also try their craft beer cocktails.
Address: 413, 100 Feet Road, Next E-Zone, Koramangala 4th Block, BangaloreThese are the best breweries and pubs present in Bangalore. All of them have high ratings, and people tend to love the things that they offer. Try them out to experience new tastes and fantastic alcohol. Let us know which ones you can’t wait to visit in the comments below!Contact: 080 45128809Cost for Two: Rs 1400Recommended Beers: Soho triple, London Lager, Thrice as Nice