So, let us check out some of the best breweries in Bangalore:
1. Stories - A Brew ChapterStories is a nice rooftop brewery that you can visit with your friends if you are looking for a place that has classic beers as well as a cosy ambience which they create by using mist. They know how to set the mood and have a fantastic DJ. The place is primarily known for its extensive bar menu.
Address: 348/1/2, Survey 62, 29th Main, 2nd Stage, Lake Road, BTM, BangaloreContact: 080 47483372Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Belgian Wheat Beer, Apple Spiced Cider
2. ShakesbierreYou have to love the quirky name of this rooftop brewery in Bangalore; they even maintain the theme throughout the place and are also one of the first to do that in Bangalore. It is an excellent place for hanging out at the weekends as they provide an extensive menu of beer and food. They have a nice ambience which makes you feel you are in the bard's time. Do try all of their eight in-house beers, as they are great.
Address: Level 4, EVA Mall, 60, Ashok Nagar, B.B.M.P East, Brigade Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47483574Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: The Bard, As you Spike it!
3. Arbor Brewing CompanyIt is one of the best craft breweries in Bangalore, and the folks running the place are passionate about their brews. Their menu guides both beer-lover and non-enthusiasts which entails tasting notes, food pairing recommendations, and alcohol content details. Not to mention the delicious food which will add life to your party, the hep atmosphere, and the polite staff which make it more enjoyable.
Address: 8, 2nd Floor, Allied Grande Plaza, Diagonally Opposite Garuda Mall, Magrath Road, Brigade Road
Contact: +91 8050144477
Cost for Two: INR 2,000
Recommended Drinks: Any Craft Beer, Long Island Iced Tea
Happy Hours: Monday all-day
4. Windmills CraftworksThis is one of the best microbreweries in Bangalore. It has a great ambience created through fantastic lighting schemes that make the atmosphere lively and have different seating arrangements. They are primarily known for live music and jazz performance. They have a nice bar menu containing various craft beers, and you need to try out their kebabs.
Address: 331, Road 5B, EPIP Area, Next to KTPO, Whitefield, BangaloreContact: +91 8880233322Cost for Two: INR 2500Recommended Beers: Stout, Indian Pale Ale
5. Brew and BarbequeIf you are in the mood to drink some beers and to try out the excellent barbeque, then this is the pub that you should visit. It has been popular for quite some time, and it is because of its nice ambience created by mixing a rustic look with modern decor. They do serve four different craft beers which taste amazing.
Address: 36/4, Fourth Floor, Soul Space Arena, Outer Ring Road, Doddanekkundi Village, Marathahalli, BangaloreContact: 080 49653382Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Wizenberg, Ballandur Blonde, After Dark
6. Simon Says Brew WorksWhen you arrive at this brewery, you will find that it is themed around the game Simon Says. They have utilised the right neon colours to create a retro atmosphere and even have a dance floor. Do try out their six types of craft beers along with their finger foods. You can also try their beer sampler for a little extra charge.
Address: 105, 3rd Floor, 1st A Cross Road, Jyothi Nivas College Road, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49652774Cost for Two: INR 1200Recommended Beers: Sunshine Sunrise, Electric Avenue
7. XOOX BrewmillThe ambience is a must when you want to visit a pub, and this place lives up to it. Although a dark-themed Rendez-Vous, the bar maintains its lighting and spaces by implementing high roofs. They also believe in bringing out new talents through live performances. Currently, this brewery in Bangalore produces ten types of craft beers, and you can get a sample before ordering the best among them.
Address: 8, Koramanagala Industrial Layout, Near HDFC Bank, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49652767Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Craft Beer, Apple Cider Beer
8. Myu Bar at Gilly’s RedefinedThe Myu Bar sets its ambience by bringing in juxtaposition in its decor, which appears quite modern and different. You can expect to hear good music from various performers at night, and you may even groove on the dance floor. Check out their four kinds of craft beers, which are quite good.
Address: 413, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala 4th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 49653023Cost for Two: INR 1200Recommended Beers: Soho Triple, Chelsea Wit
9. The PalletThis is a classy place with a rustic look because of the wooden decor. This brewery in Bangalore are passionate about their five craft beers and especially provide a lot of information about them. The place offers live entertainment, and they use dim lighting to bring out the beauty of the interiors.
Address: HVP Crest, ITPL Main Road, Whitefield, BangaloreContact: +91 8061915234Cost for Two: INR 1600Recommended Beers: Hemlock Belgian Wit, Pine German Wheat
10. Levitate Brewery and KitchenThis place will appeal to those people who like modern decors and architecture. It is a rooftop brewery that produces their homemade brews, which will entice you. Their usage of colour sets the ambience for the visitor. Currently, they offer eight types of craft beers, among which we will suggest you try the Lager.
Address: 57, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, JP Nagar, BangaloreContact: 080 49653113Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Wheat Strong, Lager
11. ProstProst (means ‘Cheers’ in German) is a microbrewery which serves the choicest craft beers in Bangalore. The pub was previously located in Koramangala and has now become bigger and better after moving to the 11th floor of a complex in Whitefield.
Address: 21, 11th Floor, Trifecta Adatto, ITPB Main Road, Garudachar Palya, Mahadevapura, Whitefield
Contact: 080 47483173
Cost for Two: INR 2,000
Recommended Drinks: Any craft beer
12. Big PitcherOne of the best things about this place is that it is enormous. You can visit this brewery in Bangalore to try out their craft beer, or you can go to the dance floor to dance till you drop. They host events almost every week, so do not miss them. They keep changing their craft beers menu to provide the guests with variety.
Address: 4121, LR Arcade, Old Airport Road, BangaloreContact: 080 49652494Cost for Two: INR 1800Recommended Beers: Adjust Maadi, Lungi Scotsman
13. Aurum Brew WorksThe dark theme of this brewery is complemented by different seating areas that provide you with more choices. You can drink several pints of their home-brewed beers, and currently, they serve 5 of them. Do try out their beer sampler tray before you make your pick.
Address: 3rd Floor, Gold Sand, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 49653443Cost for Two: INR 1500Recommended Beers: Aura of Sarjapur, Cat’s Whiskers
14. ToitToit is a famous brewery in Bangalore, and they were one of the first to start craft beers. They take inspiration from the local ingredients while making their beer. The simple ambience of the brewery is perfect for brunch or even a night out. They have different types of craft beers.
Address: 298, 100 Feet Road, Namma Metro Pillar 62, Indiranagar, BangaloreContact: +91 9019713388Cost for Two: INR 2000Recommended Beers: Colonial Toit, Dark Knight
15. La Casa Brewery and KitchenBe it for brunch or a night out; this place stands out with its simple ambience and for the usage of lights and plants. They have several choices when it comes to beer, and they also have regular offers when you get a pitcher.
Address: 15, Amrita Engineering College Road, Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47483785Cost for Two: INR 1500Recommended Beers: Tropical IPA, Belgian Wit
16. Byg Brewski Brewing CompanyThis is one of the highest-rated microbreweries in Bangalore, and you will find people who rave about its ambience that highlights the architecture of medieval Europe. You may choose to sit indoors or avail the outdoor seating area. You do need to try their different craft beers along with their selection of finger foods.
Address: Behind MK Retail, Sarjapur Road, BangaloreContact: 080 47090976Cost for Two: Rs 1600Recommended Beers: India Pale Ale, Tripel, Coffee Stout
17. BiergartenThis is a fantastic brewery that is spacious and has a nice ambience with a predominance of the colour green. Go for their beer taster tray to find out the best craft beer from them. They set your music through live music, and the staff behaves quite well.
Address: 4th B Cross, Koramangala 5th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 47483513Cost for Two: INR 2100Recommended Beers: Dunken Lager, Indian Pale Ale
18. Brahma BrewsIf you have a knack for discovering new breweries in Bangalore, then you might like to visit this place. The place has a colourful and well-lit ambience that will help you to enjoy your craft beers. They also host excellent buffet brunches from time to time.
Address: 24th Main, 7th Phase, Opposite Brigade Palm Springs, JP Nagar, BangaloreContact: 080 49653129Cost for Two: INR 1850Recommended Beers: Pineapple beer, Belgian Wit
19. The Terrace at Gilly’s RedefinedGilly's Refined is the perfect place if you want affordability and a dark and colourful ambience at the same time. Every day they open up for 8 hours in the evening to provide you with a great nightlife experience. Their craft beers are amazing, and they try their tasty dim sums. In The Terrace, you can also try their craft beer cocktails.
Address: 413, 100 Feet Road, Next E-Zone, Koramangala 4th Block, BangaloreContact: 080 45128809Cost for Two: Rs 1400Recommended Beers: Soho triple, London Lager, Thrice as Nice
20. URU Brewpark
Address: 4Maratt Estate, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Dollar Layout, Phase 4, J. P. Nagar
Contact: 080 4051 1500
Cost for Two: Rs 1200
21. URU Brewpark
One place with unlimited options is Bangalore’s first brewpark consisting of a cafe, a brewery, a bistro and a gin garden. The chic decor with open space is what you will love here. Among the other things, you can also host a private barbeque here in an open space or dine in at the brewery, which consists of a healthy menu. Step in, and you won't be disappointed with either variety of food or the lush green surroundings.
Address: Maratt Estate, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Dollar Layout, Phase 4, J. P. Nagar, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 1500
Recommended Beers: Peach Beer
Looking to hang out with your pet or just sit and talk or read a book while you savour the taste of freshly brewed beer with pizza? Communiti is a microbrewery with indoor and outdoor spaces to sit and enjoy your drinks and foods, with the outdoor space being pet friendly. The ambience is great, with lively music playing at all times and comfortable seating arrangements in different levels and spaces.
Address: Brigade Solitare, 67/68, Residency Rd, Bengaluru
Cost for two: INR 1500
Recommended Beers: Belgian Wheat
23. Bier library
A new beer on tap every month on rotation, what could get more exciting than this for beer lovers? Spread over two floors, the brewery is a paradise for beer lovers and foodies. The menu is well curated, covering everything from chakna platter to pasta. Bier Library has the perfect ambience for any occasion with mouth-watering drinks and scrumptious food.
Address: 14, Patel Narayana Reddy Layout, 80 Feet Main Road, Koramangala 6th Block, Bangalore
Cost for two: INR 2000
Recommended Beers: Blonde Ale
24. Murphy’s brewhouse
Murphy’s Brewhouse is the first Irish brewery in Bangaluru to serve one of the finest Irish Stout beers. The place is a fine hangout for people who love a good drink with a lively ambience and is one of the favourite nightclubs on Ring Road. The brewery is known for serving electrifying liquors and mouth-watering delicious food. The fries platter and pizza are a must-try here.
Address: 39/28, Off Intermediate Ring Road, Near Embassy Golf Links, Domlur, Bangalore
Cost for two: INR 1700
Recommended Beers: Dark Beer
25. Bangalore Brew Work
Bangalore Brew Work (BWW) is an open-air restaurant with a brewery which is a perfect place to host parties and events right in the centre of Bangalore’s business centre. The place has a casual atmosphere with a poolside, which offers great seating arrangements. Sunday lazy brunch is quite popular in the place with unlimited craft beers, cocktails, and food (12 PM- 4 PM).
Address: 99/100, 10th Level, Prestige Towers, Residency Road, Bangalore
Cost for two: INR 1700
Recommended Beers: Beer Cocktail
26. Whitefield Arms Pub
Inspired by Whitefield, Whitefield Arms Pub has white and black interiors with wooden chairs and casual English pub vibes with indoor and outdoor seating. It has a unique ambience topped with a well-curated menu serving Indian and continental cuisines. The nightlife is another splendid experience with good music and yummy drinks! While you are here, grab on to amazing deals like happy hours from Monday to Friday(12 PM- 8 AM).
Address: 11B, VR Bangalore, Dyvasandra Industrial Area, Mahdevpura, Whitefield, Bangalore
Cost for two: INR 1200
Recommended Beers: Dark Beer, Peach Beer
The motto “ One for All, All for One” has created a successful chain of breweries in India serving craft beers with finger-licking bites. The flavours of the beer are a delight to beer lovers. With massive space and comfortable seating in both indoor and outdoor seating, this place is a must-visit with family or friends.
Address: 90/7 And 90/8, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, BangaloreThese are the best pubs and breweries in Bangalore. All of them have high ratings, and people tend to love the things that they offer. So try them out to experience new tastes and fantastic alcohol. Let us know which ones you can’t wait to visit in the comments below!
Contact: 080 47483302
Cost for two: INR 1600
Recommended Beers: Brewed Beer