The time limits are allotted for the flight depending on the rush. There are options for group sessions on Paragliding, and it is also being introduced to students and professionals. Tourists can learn from various organizations offering paragliding courses, and there are private trainers also present. It is recommended to go through a school for more professionalism.
Places For Paragliding in Bangalore
1. Paragliding in Nandi HillsFor tourists who have dreamt of flying high in the sky across wandering clouds, the hills and admiring nature’s beauty, which is why Paragliding in Bangalore is a great choice. In Bangalore, the best paragliding experience is considered to be in Nandi Hills. Almost 60 km from Bangalore, Nandi Hills is a great place to take up a variety of adventure activities. As many canopies dot the Hills, the view from the hills is said to be breathtaking. Paragliding in Nandi Hills has left the adventure lovers enchanted with an unparalleled experience.
Paragliding in Nandi Hills is offered during the winter season which is rare to find. Tourists can try Tandem paragliding in Bangalore along with training privately. Many of the trainers and professional paraglider pilots prefer to fly at Nandi Hills as the terrain has offered ideal conditions. Here tourists can soar over 4500 feet above sea level. Gliders can also enjoy the best joy rides with Karnataka State Tourism Development.
Timings: Monday to Sunday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Price: The cost of Paragliding in Nandi Hills begins from INR 15000 for individuals. The Tandem paragliding in Bangalore, Nandi hills costs around INR 3000.
Location: Nandi Foot Hills, Near Sulthanpet, Nandi, post, Chikkaballapur, Karnataka.
2. Microlight Flying Club, JakkuruBangalore which is known as the Garden City. The activity of microlight flying in Bangalore always takes place close to Yelahanka at Jakkur Aerodrome. Lakes and tourists surround the flight path can see the two main ones are Yelahanka Lake and Puttenhalli Lake. Puttenhalli Lake is also a bird sanctuary.
The setting for the flight will be Jakkur Airfield as that is the only dedicated general aviation field located in the city. It covers over 214 acres.
Timings: The flying club is open from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Price: the prices start from INR. 3699 and customers can choose other packages.
Location: Jakkur Aerodrome, Jakkuru, Bengaluru, Karnataka
3. Mojhi ParaglidingParagliding is very safe to try, easy to learn, and enjoyable activity and those based out of Bangalore or those visiting can take up basic pilot courses and complete it in one or two weekend trips.
Tourists can enrol for a four-day elementary pilot that would introduce them to the equipment, teach weather assessment, how to launch, and how to land correctly etc.
Once tourists complete the elementary course, they can take the Club Pilot course. This course will help them learn about the advanced techniques of flying and the more extended flight duration operating skills.
Price: The prices start at INR 4000.
Location: #57,2nd Cross,7th C Main, Vijayanagar 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Timings: 10:00 AM and closes by 6:00 PM
Why is Paragliding in Bangalore So Popular?The parasailing and Paragliding in Bangalore let tourists efficiently treat in the delight of gliding high above and drinking in the bird’s eye view of the hills, greenery around with much more. It is an activity that attracts enthusiasts from time and again to take up this activity. As the adventurers land after a fantastic paragliding session, they are tempted to be lifted again for an adventure they could never have enough. The experience is a great stress buster and refreshes people to the core.
Give flight to your fantasy of soaring with an exhilarating round of flying in Bangalore. The experience is nothing short of thrilling as tourists can rise above at 4000ft. Flight can seat two people in total, and you would have the job of a co-pilot. Once the tourists reach the sky, they can enjoy the brilliant view of the landscape below.
Paragliding in Bangalore at the end of the day is said to leave tourists engrossed with a never before experience. The adrenalin rush that tourists have experienced is worth experiencing. Now KSTDC also offers joy rides at Nandi Hills, and there have been a few flying clubs that offer the same experience.
Tips Before Paragliding in Bangalore• The tour agencies charge children above the age of 12 the full price.
• Tourists should wear comfortable clothing and not too loose clothing.
• They shouldn’t overeat before the activity as it might give them nausea.
• The operator will make sure the weather condition is reasonable. Do not fly during bad weather condition.
The first thing that tourists need to know about Paragliding is that it’s enjoyable and safe. Once you jump off the cliff, it’s the most thrilling experience you will have.