Please note that there is no facility of Singapore visa for Indians on arrival. So, to obtain a Singapore tourist visa for Indians here's all you need to know.
Singapore SG Arrival Card
The arrival information can be submitted up to three days before your visit.
Documents Required for Singapore Visa for Indians
- Passport: A passport which on the date of entry in Singapore is valid for at least six months.
- Form 14A: A fully filled and signed Form 14A
- Passport-Size Photographs: Two recent passport size photographs, colored with specifications as mentioned below
-35mm wide by 45 mm high without borders
-Taken within three months before the time of applying
-To be considered with full face and without a headgear; unless, the applicant regularly wears the headgear for religious purposes or by religious custom. This, however, must not hide his/her facial features
-The facial image should be between 25mm to 35 mm from chin to crown
-Take the picture against a white background with a semi-matte or matte finish.
-Please ensure that the pictures are not unclear or scanned since these will not be accepted.
- Passport Biodata Page - A copy of the applicant's passport biodata page. It should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore
- Banking Details - Debit/Credit card or internet banking details
- Air Ticket - A confirmed air ticket with the tour itinerary
- Other documents -bank statement, leave letter, residential proof, letter of introduction for visa application, etc may be required on a case-to-case basis.
Procedure to Apply for Singapore Visa for IndiansStep 1: Download the Application form
Step 2: Prepare the relevant documents
Step 3: Pay the Processing fee
Step 4: Print the E-visa
Step 5: Now you are ready to set sail.
Singapore Visa for Indians Online Application FormAll visa applicants must complete the application form 14 A. This form can be downloaded at http://www.ica.gov.sg. You can download it for free either from an authorised visa agent or from a Singapore overseas mission. It is advised to apply for an entry visa at least 30 days prior to arrival in Singapore.
Singapore Tourist Visa FeesThe processing fee for each application of the Singapore Visa for Indians and other nationalities is 30 Singapore Dollars (SGD 30). This fee must be paid upon request and is non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application or even if you decide to withdraw from the process. The Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a convenience fee of INR 300 extra. All payments are only payable upon the application of the visa.
Singapore Visa Processing TimeThe visa application will be processed in one working day, excluding the day of submission of application. Every application, as well as, the time taken to process it is considered on that specific application's merits.
Singapore Visa Application Status
Once you have submitted your application to an authorised visa agent, they will give you an application reference number. Using this, you can check the status of your application and print your E-visa.
You can either check the status by visiting the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Website: www.ica.gov.sg. You could also try checking it directly by visiting https://www.singapore-visa.com.sg/application/status
Singapore Transit Visa
Visa-Free Transit Facility (VFTF) is available to all Indians transiting through Singapore. It is available for a maximum period of 96 hours, with no option of extending it beyond. There are two conditions for issuing the Singapore Transit Visa:
- The traveller should have a valid visa for Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America. The visa should have a minimum of 1-month validity from the day of entry into Singapore.
- One can enter Singapore through any mode of transport but must be travelling further by air or sea only.
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you have a valid visa of three months or more in your old passport, you can transfer this visa to your new passport. This will require you to submit the relevant documents to the authorised Visa Agents who may charge you a fee of INR 300. Applications to this effect are only accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Always transfer your valid visa from an old passport to a new passport before travelling.
- Incomplete forms or forms with false declarations could result in the application being rejected or a longer processing time
- Possessing a Singapore visa does not guarantee entry into the country. This is determined by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. You must also meet other requirements, which include a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay and a confirmed onward or return air ticket from Singapore.
- If you have a layover flight in Singapore, you can opt for a free Singapore tour available at the Changi Airport. This tour can be applied for if the period of stay is less than 8 hours. Otherwise, a transit visa will be required.