Here is a list of Cafes in Singapore that you absolutely cannot miss:
1. My Awesome Cafe
Have you ever seen acrylic get transformed in the world's most beautiful cafes? This happened in Singapore on Valentine's Day in 2014 when the old Chung Hwa Free Clinic gods renovated My Awesome cafe with unique food-grade decor and lovely stories. Once you enter the cafe, you can notice thrifted furniture, vintage decor items, and eye-goggling dinnerware - a warehouse of unique togetherness of old and modern items. Much like the decor and vibe of the place, My Awesome Cafe is equally dedicated to making your food experience even better with a unique menu and tasty flavors. The menu consists of classic Singaporean dishes, including laksa and nasi lemak, and exceptional coffee made with premium beans worldwide.
Must Try Dishes: If you love tea, try the Chamomile Lavender and Super Berries. The showstoppers are the Spicy Thai Beef Wrap, Crab and Semi Dried Tomato Salad and Bacon Platter. Coffee lovers can enjoy the absolute creAMy Latte
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 35
Timings: MON: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM TUE-FRI: 11:00 AM - Midnight SAT and PH: 10:30 AM - Midnight SUN: 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Location: 202 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068639.
2. Wildseed Café
Wildseed Cafe of Singapore offers the best quality coffee you can experience here. Wildseed Cafe is a must-visit for foodies and nature lovers, offering a perfect blend of delicious food and serene surroundings. There are two openings of the cafe: the Wildseed cafe at the Alkaff Mansion and the Wildseed Cafe at The Summerhouse. Located at the ground level of the Alkaff House, this cafe is more than just a cafe and is better to be called a floral cafe with a beautiful conservatory. The cafe boasts a separate day and night menu and a special Wildseed Picnic Basket menu. Cocktails, vodka, gin, whiskey, rum - all are well stacked.
Must Try Dishes: The Superfood Salad is the best for a hungry tummy wanting a healthy starter. The other must try the Truffle Brie Pizza, Wagyu Beef Burger, and the Pandan Churros dessert with cinnAMon sugar.
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 45
Timings: Mon: 8 AM-5 PM *Last order 4.30 PM Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun: 8 AM - 8PM*Last order 7.30 PM
Fri & Sat: 8AM - 10PM *Last order 9.30PM
Location: 10 Telok Blangah Green, Singapore 109178
3. Brunches Cafe
Located in the heart of Tiong Bahru in Singapore, Brunches cafe is the absolute choice to satisfy your hunger and shopping needs in Singapore. This retro-themed cafe gives a rustic look with wooden furnishings and a warm ambiance. The collection includes everything vintage inlcuidna four seater sofa that can be converted into a real vintage Mini Cooper. There are provisions for patrons to buy from the vintage furniture and collections. There are also high tea sets, perfect for those who want to relax more in this ambiance with friends and family. Multiple brunch options are available, from classic breakfast to truffle fries and french toast. The menu changes regularly, depending on the freshest ingredients and the seasonal flavors at the Brunches Cafe.
Must Try Dishes: You can try the Deluxe Spanish Omelette from an All Day Breakfast menu. For starters, the Lobster Bisque will be perfect, and for the mains, try the house special Brunches Fiery Aglio Olio with smoked duck.
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 40
Timings: Wednesday to Monday - 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Location: 96 Rangoon Road, Singapore, 218381
4. Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters
This cafe is famous for its photogenic presentation and its interiors. The whole cafe has a representation of a science laboratory with all the walls having the colour white. It is a joint venture between Thailand's Pacamara Coffee and Oz Speciality Coffee so great coffee can also be expected with your incoming food. The coffee beans are bought from the countryside to show support to the local community. This cafe is discretely admired for its brunch grubs and hipster vibes. Pacamara has crazy queues on the weekends and stands in contrast with the other cafes nearby. The name of each dish seems very captivating and very enticing ingredients are used in making it too! Pacamara easily gets a spot under the Top 10 Best Cafes in Singapore.
Must Try Dishes: Breakfast and Weekend brunch are the most popular here. Iced Mocha, Iced Chocolate, Truffle Fries and Duck Confit Hash are a must have here. Pork belly tastes delightful too!
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 40
Location: 185 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore
Timings: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
5. Populous Coffee and Food Co.This cafe is situated among the colourful row of cafes and has a decent chalkboard outside its entrance inviting the passers-by for a quiet brunch. The exterior is far from being flashy and presents a modest design. The populous cafe has flaxen furniture and overhanging lights which displays an industrial look. This cafe is weirdly famous for its fast wifi and has a power socket under every table. If you are looking for a cosy cafe, then Populous is the best fit for your requirement.
Must Try Dishes: Populous Scramble- Ginger beer Pork collar, Buckwheat Pancakes and Iced Valrohna Hot Chocolate.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 50
Location:146, Neil Road, Singapore
Timings: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM Closed on Tuesdays
6. Common Man Coffee RoastersCMCR is all about the taste, aromas and texture of brewed coffee. It is a joint partnership between Harry Grover who is the owner of Indie Cafe Wave in Singapore itself, Australia's Five Senses Coffee and Spa Spirit Group. This cafe makes the ordinary decor look poised and fashionable. The ventures stay packed during the weekends with ear-blasting music and a coffee counter with the concept of a bar. The stewards are very friendly and will provide you with eye-popping facts about different types of coffee, the texture and flavour. It even hosts a cupping session known as the 'Uncommon Cuppings' which teaches us about the practice of Coffee Cupping.
Must Try Dishes: Organic Eggs Benedict, Boneless Chicken, Creme Caramel and Turkish Commonman Breakfast
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 65
Location: 22, Martin Road, Singapore
Timings: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
7. Nassim Hill Bakery BistroThis is a perfect locale for foodies where it combines essentially everything like a bakery, bistro, cafe, takeaway joint and bar all mustered in one pleasant space. This place transforms through the day by making it a bakery in the morning and a bar by night! Whether you are looking for a quick brunch with your pals or for a quiet dinner at night, this bistro serves it all. Nassim Hill has American and European influences which are quite evident on the menu as there are a plethora of items to choose from. Sometimes there seems to be a combination of certain meals which might be offbeat for us but makes perfect rhythm in Nassim hill. The bread here is freshly baked every day, and the variety is upon the baker who could put an element of surprise anytime!
Must Try Dishes: When the temperature is too high, the drink Yuzu Hill can make it go low, and it's available any time of the day. Poutine, Hot Reuben, Asian Salad, Cheddar Cheese Bacon Waffles and Chilli Crab Pasta are among the other signature dishes.
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 70
Location: 56, Tanglin Road, Tanglin Post Office, #01-03, Singapore
Timings: 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
8. Twenty Eight CafeTwenty Eight Cafe is unlike the other cafes in Singapore because of its embellishment. It is situated on the corner of 28 Wilkie which signifies the name of the cafe. The cafe is very extensive and can seat up to 60 diners at a time. The colossal building is garnished with white walls and classy wooden furnishings which gives it a simple yet modern look. The cafe highlights natural lighting is coming in through a humongous window which makes the place all the more attractive. Most of the tables come with plug points which makes it easier for the people to work. It is located in the hidden part of the locality away from the hustle and bustle which makes it quintessential. The interiors are Instagrammy because of its minimalistic adornment.
Must Try Dishes: Berrilicious Pancakes and French Toast- available till 11:30 am. Truffle Fries, Cold Truffle Pasta and Indian Churros are heavenly.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 45
Location: Sophia Flats, 28 Wilkie Road, Singapore
Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
9. Columbus Coffee Co.This cafe in Singapore is penny plain, yet it gives a sophisticated aura about its design. It is based amongst the commotion of the most popular cafes and furnishes an uncomplicated menu with extraordinary yet not over pretentious dishes. It is even well known for its coffee as Two Degrees North Coffee Co roasts its coffee beans. When entering, you would see a logo of the famous explorer Christopher Columbus which gives the cafe a unique concept. The menu is very wide-ranging which differentiates it from the other standard cafes you'd find in Singapore.
Must Try Dishes: Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Mussels with Coconut Lemongrass, Heart Meatballs on Toast, Brown Butter Sardine Crumb Pasta to sweet Dishes like Butterscotch Banana Pancake, Peanut Butter and Berries and Earl Grey Caramel Waffle.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD $35
Location: 220, Upper Thomson Road, Singapore
Timings: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
10. Bearded BellaBased on a contemporary Australian style, Bearded Bella is a brunch place with beautiful interiors and mellow vibes. One of the founders of this cafe was a Singapore National Barista Championship Winner in 2016. The table arrangement is spacious here, and the significant detail that the visitors are attracted to is the glass rooftop where natural light is allowed to enter and provides an appealing atmosphere. As the name suggests, it presents a fusion of a bearded man and Bella which gives pleasure and eccentricity attracting the visitors. The prices of the items on the menu are not yet fixed and are subject to change, and the changes are based on customer feedback and tipping basis.
Must Try Dishes: Chia Pudding, Bearded Egg, Smashed Avocado, Dil Cured Salmon, Pulled Brisket Sliders. The pastries there are pretty delicious including the Banana Passionfruit and Apple Cinnamon.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 40
Location: 8, Craig Road, Singapore
Timings: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
11. The GlasshouseAs the name suggests, this chic cafe in Singapore is ornamented on the glasshouse theme serving aesthetic toast and super fresh brews. Office workers mostly visit it, and students from the school as the cafe is among the hustle and bustle of nearby schools and companies. The interior is inspired by the Scandinavian culture with wooden embellishment and is minimally adorned with keeping it simple and chic. This place is filled with lush green plants which takes the visitors away from the notice of the city and keeping and enjoying the environment while sipping coffee. All in all, a must-visit in Singapore thanks to the unique vibe of the place!
Must Try Dishes: Mocha, Single Origin Chocolate, Hazelnut S'mores, The Classic Salmon and Banana and Seed Butter Toast
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 25
Location: 30, Victoria Street, Singapore
Timings: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
12. Monument LifestyleThis store brings in the best two things under one roof, shopping and eating. Presently, the store carries merchandised products for men only. It has a variety of grooming products, trendy menswear and surfing boards too! This shop brings out the lesser known products of fantastic quality to the citizens. If you get tired of shopping, then the cafe satisfies your hunger. The entire space was very stylish yet had a cosy setting. The lifestyle store was in the front while the cafe was set up in the back. Proper food is not available here, but quick bites are there.
Must Try Dishes: Artisanal Toast with Cinnamon, Lemon curd, Croissants and Muffin
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 10
Location: 75, Duxton Road, Singapore
Timings: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
13. House of AnLi BistroThis place has in store sophisticated European furniture and a hidden bistro as well. This is one of the unique cafes in Singapore as it sells classy furniture along with serving delicious food. The furniture is from luxurious European labels paired with ethnic cutlery from French Label with Portuguese Tableware and wireless lamps. The owner of the Bistro serves exquisite taste with the ingredients from its kitchen. If a perfect Instagram shot is needed, then this bistro has the complete interior. The store also offers personalised interior services like curtains, blinds, cushions, etc. The food served is different from the other cafes and is worth giving a shot!
Must Try Dishes: Zucchini Bacon Quiche, Tarte Au Fromage Blanc, Ghentse Waterzooi, Beetroot Risotto and freshly baked pastries like An Ali's mousse Au Chocolate.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 30
Location: Tanglin Mall, #03-17, 163, Tanglin Road
Timings: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
14. PS: Cafe at One FullertonThis cafe in Singapore has a quite a huge fan base because of its waterfront view and pretty spacious interior. With outlets all over the city-state, the PS: Cafe at One Fullerton has a beachside sort of ambience with exclusive furniture, distinguishing itself from its other cafes in Singapore. It even has an open-air terrace where most of the visitors decide to dine because of the cold breeze. Its menu is made for all and has something for everyone- be it business lunches, post-work cocktails or relaxing dinners.
Must Try Dishes: Green Harissa, Truffle Shoestring Fries, Fluffy Pancakes with Banana Jam, Moules Vin Blanc and Chargrilled Chunky Prawn Sandwich. The lighter options include Baked Greek Spinach Pie, Poached Chicken Salad, Creme Caramel Orange Cake and J's Trifle Bomb.
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 60
Location: One Fullerton, Singapore
Monday - Wednesday: 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM,
Thursday: 11:30 AM to 12:00 AM,
Friday: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM,
Saturday and Public Holidays: 9:30 AM to 1:00 AM,
Sunday: 9:30 AM to 11:00 PM
15. Bee's Knee at the Garage
Located inside a heritage building, this cafe has now been renovated into two dining concepts - Bee's Knee on the first floor and Botanica on the second. On the first floor, Bee's Knee serves a menu of sandwiches, desserts, pizza and pasta. One can choose to dine either inside with the comfort of air conditioning or exterior garden sitting. This garage is away from the hustle and bustle of the city and makes it a perfect spot for the family to have brunch on the weekend. The most attractive point of the cafe is that it is pet-friendly and has a semi-self service concept. Buttery Tiger Prawns, Caramelised Apples, Greek Yoghurt and Cranberries Waffle, Carnivore Pizza, Truffle Carbonara Pasta and Beef Cheek Bolognese.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 40
Location: 50 Cluny Park Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Singapore
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16. Groundstory StoriesThese days, cafes are not just about food or drinks, but the focus has shifted to being lifestyle cafes. These cafes sell a variety of fashion items, furniture where the visitors can look through the items and even enjoy a cup of coffee. These lifestyle cafes are perfect for an Instagram shot and serve a double purpose of cost sharing as well. This place is perfect to cool down on a lazy afternoon with the fabulous drinks and quick bites.
Must Try Dishes: Mocha, Latte, Banana Cakes, Lychee Rose and Black Sesame Cake
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 15
Location: 756/758 North Bridge Road, Singapore
Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM
17. Blocs IncAll the cafes in Singapore copy each other these days and place a competition for the other cafes as well. The other coffee companies need to stand out and make a difference, so this cafe introduced a unique concept of wooden blocks which are tagged, and visitors can customise their coffee by placing their favourite ingredients through a metal holder. When you are done creating it, place the holder on the counter, pay for it and then enjoy it! It is a fun and imaginative concept which enhances the overall experience.
Must Try Dishes: Butter Toast with Apple Fantasy, Chocolate Sauce and a scoop of Earl Grey Ice Cream.
Approximate Cost for Two: SGD 15
Location: 60, Paya Lebar Road, 01-71, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore
9:30 AM to 10:00 PM
18. The Coastal Settlement
This cafe in Singapore is located in the east of the country and is a perfect place to chill with your pals. It is an ideal place to unwind your soul as it has a sophisticated charm about its environment. The interiors are very earthy with warm light against the wooden furniture, sents of fresh roast and crystalline chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The cafe is ornamented with drum sets, Vespas and ice kachang machines.
Must Try Dishes: Eggs Benedict, roasted chicken with truffle fries, truffle mushrooms fettuccine, nasi lemak and cheeseburger.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 55
Location: 200 Netheravon road
10:30 AM - 9:45 PM
19. The Providore Raffles PlaceSituated in the middle of Raffles Place, this cafe is a prime location so missing it is not in the cards. This place is a massive glasshouse with dining that is opened every day and is situated in the heart of Singapore. There is even an outdoor terrace which attracts the customers apart from delicious food.
Must Try Dishes: Pappardelle Pasta, English Breakfast, Lobster Mac and Cheese and The Crispy Calamari with Rocket
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 45
Location: 7 Raffles Place, Singapore
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Situated on Telok Ayer Street, Sarnies is a cafe that serves the complete meal package. Although the name means a sandwich, they serve full course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with hot and cold drinks. Sarnies also reserves a unique course for vegetarians, vegans and customers particular about gluten diets. They serve a range of Australian and western cuisines that would calm appetites of any intensity!
Must Try Dishes: Salted Egg Yolk Pasta, Home-made Granola with Vanilla Yoghurt, and Spicy Buffalo Wings.
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 40 to SGD 45
Location: Telok Ayer Conservation Area, 136 Telok Ayer Street, 068601
Monday to Tuesday - 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Wednesday to Friday - 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday to Sunday - 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
21. Cafe Melba
Located within the Goodman Arts Centre, this cafe is surely a brew between Melbourne and Asia, hence the name! Started in 2012, Cafe Melba accommodates over 120 customers at a stretch serving some of the famous local and international delicacies along with their authentic dishes. They also help host events such as weddings, family gatherings and birthdays.
Must try dishes: Kaya Tart, Truffle Fries, Weekend Toasts
Approximate Cost for two: SGD 45 to SGD 50
Location: 90 Goodman Road, Goodman Arts Centre, Blk N #01-56
Monday to Friday - 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Weekends and Public Holidays - 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM
22. Tolido’s Espresso Nook
This nook on Crawford Lane is a coffee magnet for all localites and visitors! With top-class coffee, Tolido’s Espresso Nook also serves an array of European, Italian, American, and Singaporean dishes to complement your cup-talk perfectly. Some of the facilities availed by the cafe include outdoor seating arrangement, free wifi, wheelchair accessibility and table reservations.
Must try dishes: Peppermint Mocha, Sea salt Caramel Affogato, Rosti and Cheese Sausages
Approximate cost for two: SGD 12 to SGD 24
Location: #01, 462 Crawford Lane, 63, Singapore 190462
Weekdays - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Weekends - 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
23. Symmetry Cafe
Symmetry Cafe is an Australia based cafe on Creek Road, serving some of the most exotic and exclusive Aussie delicacies. This cafe is more of a bar and restaurant, offering full course meals and side dishes along with beverages all day long! With an array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on their menu, Symmetry Cafe is a great hang-out spot for working crowd, couples or even families. They have a select list of options for vegetarians and vegans as well, including gluten conscious customers. Along with indoor and outdoor seating, wifi, takeaway facilities, table reservations, the cafe offers a full-fledged nightlife too!
Must try dishes: Braised Spice Lamb Shank, Chicken Meatball Croissant, and Guja Panna Cotta
Approximate cost for two: SGD 50
Location: 9 Jln Kubor, #01-01, Singapore 199206
Monday - 10:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday to Thursday - 10:30 AM to 11:00 PM
Friday - 10:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Sunday - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
24. Whisk and Paddle
Whisk and Paddle is yet another eat and chill hub of Singapore that overlooks the lush greenery across Tebing Lane. The Whisk and Paddle bar and restaurant is famous for their homemade desserts and irresistible coffee and other beverages. The interiors adorn a refreshing vibe due to the landscape that borders the restaurant. They serve some of the top Singaporean, American and European delicacies for brunch, lunch and dinner, along with their select desserts.
Must try dishes: Hand Stretched Thin Crust Ham and Pineapple Pizza, Rouge Fromage, and Cha Yen Krup.
Approximate cost for two: SGD 36 to SGD 42
Location: 10 Tebing Lane, Singapore - 828836
Timings: Weekdays- 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM Weekends - 9:30 AM to 10:30 PM
25. Habitat Coffee
As the name suggests, this Cafe and restaurant thrives on coffee! Located on Upper Thomas Road, the Habitat Coffee is said to brew some of the best coffee in Singapore city. The Cafe is open for brunches and lunches, with their extensive menus of finger foods and Singaporean delights. In addition to delectable food, the Cafe serves an array of tea and coffee to warm up your meal and your day! The Cafe also facilitates table reservations and takeaways.
Must try dishes: Ocean Linguine, Molten Chocolate Cake with Seasalt Ice Cream, and banana pancakes
Approximate cost for two: SGD 30
Location: 223 Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574355
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Closed on Mondays
26. Two Bakers
This small yet lavish pastry house situated on Horne Road is one of the prime hubs for the best desserts and pastries in town. Exclusive in French and Italian blend of food and confectioneries, Two Bakers never fail their customers as they create novel delicacies regularly. Although a professional patisserie, they do serve an array of American, European, Italian and French cuisines holding a special vegetarian menu too. Along with available online sales, Two Bakers also provide seasonal professional baking courses.
Must try dishes: Unicorn Stacked Hotcakes, Key Lime Tart and Smoked Salmon Cocotte with Toast Soldier
Approximate cost for two: SGD 42
Location: 88 Horne Road, Singapore 209083
Timings: Monday to Thursday - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday to Sunday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
27. Toby’s Estate Coffee Roasters
Toby’s Estate is one of the premium coffee hubs in Singapore. Started and run by the owner, Toby Smith, an Australian coffee enthusiast, this coffee shop consist of all homemade ground and processed coffee. They also have a vast range of a variety of coffee from all over the world on sale. Toby Estate has grown into the city’s most loved cafe stop over the years. Toby’s Estate provides specialized courses and schooling guides through the entire coffee process. Along with their top-class coffee, they also serve a variety of Australian, American and European delicacies, breweries and desserts.
Must try dishes: Roast Beef Burger, Hot Chocolate Coffee, Meditteranean Quinoa Salad
Approximate cost for two: SGD 37
Location: 8 Rodyk Street, Singapore 238216
Timings: Sunday to Thursday - 7:30 AM to 6:00 PMFriday and Saturday - 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM
28. The Coffee Academics
This coffee joint is primarily a coffee schooling institute initiated in Hong Kong, now a flagship on the second floor of Scotts Square. They serve the best coffee along with a variety of delicacies. The Coffee Academics is currently a large scale coffee house and foundation imparting learning and popular coffee culture in Hong Kong, China and Singapore. The Coffee Academics also serves a collection of International, American, European, and Contemporary cuisines across their luxurious interior set-up. This pet-friendly cafe also offers wheelchair accessibility and wifi facilities.
Must try dishes: Pancake Tower, Manuka Honey Latte, Eggs Sur Le Plat and Salted Soft Shell Crab Pasta.
Approximate cost for two: SGD 33 to SGD 38
Location: 6 Scotts Road Scotts Square, Scotts Square, Level 2, Unit #02-01/02, Singapore 228209
Timings: Monday to Thursday - 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM Friday and Saturday - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Sunday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
29. Penny University
Penny University, a coffee house situated on East Coast Road, is yet another Singaporean coffee hub. The antique interiors of this cafe add to the warm and cosy atmosphere offered by the cafe. Along with soothing coffee, they also serve a range of English, American and European delicacies in addition to their unique vegan and vegetarian menu. Another addition to your list of places to brunch at, Penny University would not disappoint you!
Must try dishes: Marmite Cheese Toast, Affogato, Muddy Espresso, and Steak and Cheese Sandwich
Approximate cost for two: SGD 35 to SGD 40
Location: 402 East Coast Road, Singapore - 428997
Timings: Monday to Thursday - 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Friday and Saturday - 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Sunday - 8:30 AM to 7:00PM
30. Free The Robot
Free The Robot is an interesting Singaporean cafe on Telok Ayer Street. With its wacky interiors and unconventional ways of functioning, this cafe is sure to surprise you! A sober cafe by day and a full-fledged bar and nightlife hub by night, this cafe surely does Free The Robot! Their specialities lie in Asian and Singaporean cuisines along with their authentic types of coffee, such as Coconut oil based coffee. Free The Robot also serves individual vegetarian and vegan items.
Must try dishes: Free The Robot Burger, Parma Ham Toastie, Chilled Vanilla Robone
Approximate cost for two: SGD 27
Location: 118 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore - 068587
Timings: Closed on Sundays and Mondays Tuesday to Thursday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Saturday - 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
31. Common Chefs Cafe
The name of this authentic cafe resonates with a couple who are chefs individually. Located on Jln Legundi, the Common Chefs Cafe specializes in original creations such as the Wazza (Waffle plus Pizza) in addition to their array of European, American and local finger foods. The indoor seating of this cafe is a great hang out spot if you want to chill over confections and cafe food.
Must try dishes: Okonomiyaki Wazza, Fried Cajun Chicken, The Boss Burger
Approximate cost for two: SGD 28
Location: 8 Jln Legundi, #01-13, Singapore 759274
Timings: Weekdays - 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM Weekends - 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM
32. Simplicité by Fresh Fruits Lab
The Simplicitè by Fresh Fruits Lab is an exciting concept for a cafe. Located on Changi Road, this cafe sticks to its theme of a lab throughout its structure, design and even food through its lively coloured decor. One of the interesting elements of the Fresh Fruits Lab is their “Test tube drink”, any juice of your preference served in test tubes! Visitors sure do enjoy great chemistry indulging in their fresh-fruit based food. Along with a fruity twist is found in almost all their food items, the Fresh Fruits Lab also serves alcohol, in case you want to relax or have a small night party.
Must try dishes: Rainbow Cake, Hi-Tea, Messy Breakfast, Seafood Pasta.
Approximate cost for two: SGD 26 - SGD 30
Location: 351 Changi Road, Singapore - 419818
Timings: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
33. Atlas Coffeehouse
A cafe banking on custom roasters and homemade ground coffee is quite reliable, and Atlas Coffeehouse is just that! A blend between the Guatemalan and Brazillian flavours, this cafe also evokes an amalgamation of the elements of land, seas and air through their name and interiors. The Atlas Coffeehouse serves a variety of cafe and fusions foods in inclusion to their special vegan and vegetarian items. You may come across some unique flavours, as the Atlas Coffeehouse consistently adds innovative flavours and dishes to their menu.
Must try dishes: Mocha, Honey Bacon Waffles, Atlas Signature Pancake, and Truffle Fries
Approximate cost for two: SGD 37
Location: Atlas Coffeehouse, 6 Duke's Road, Singapore 268886
Timings: Closed on Sundays Weekdays - 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
34. Rise & Grind Coffee Co.
This Aussie-based coffee house located close to Bukit Timah Plaza is an affordable coffee place compared to the pricy cafes of Singapore city. Serving an array of American, European and local cuisines, Rise and Grind Coffee Co. is a pet-friendly cafe too! You could come along with your fur pal and enjoy a day out with delicious dishes and the perfect coffee to seal the day.
Must try dishes: Ocean’s Thirteen, Eggs on Toast, Pan Seared Salmon
Approximate cost for two: SGD 27
Location: 1 Jalan Anak Bukit, L1-CA1, Bukit Timah Plaza, Singapore 588996
Timings: Weekdays - 11:00 AM to 8:30 PM Weekends - 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM
35. Fuel Plus Cafe
This warmly decorated cafe on Wishart Road is an addition to the Singaporean Cafe family. Although a new initiative, the cafe does earn a satisfying crowd through its variety of Italian and Western cuisines, including local finger foods and irresistible desserts. Fuel Plus+ is a great chill-out spot with your family, friends or your special someone over a cup of excellent coffee!
Must try dishes: Pump It Up Hotcakes, Morning Glory Burger, Chilli Crab Linguine, and Bangers and Mash
Approximate cost for two: SGD 36
Location:16 Wishart Road, Singapore 099228
Timings: Closed on Tuesdays Weekdays - 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Weekends 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
There are many cool brunch spots and cafes in Singapore where people can hang out and have a gala time. All the cafes are located near to all the popular places where it becomes easier for tourists to travel. The cafes here offer all types of food, be it vegan, soft-serve, trendy, etc. making people all the more curious. Singapore has many trendy cafes with interesting themes, making it a perfect land for great food!