Here is a list of vegetarian restaurants in Singapore:
1. Original SinOriginal Sin is a Mediterranean vegetarian restaurant in Singapore and is counted among the best in Singapore. It is located in Chip Bee Gardens and has maintained exemplary performance over the years. Italian-Australian Marisa Bertocchi founded this restaurant, gives such a good impression of food that even non-vegetarians couldn't feel the lack of flesh on the menu.
Best Dishes: Mezze Platter, Bosco Mista, Veggie Lasagna, Tiramisu, Magic Mushroom, Porcini, Fritters, Risotto, Vegetable Tandoori
Cost for two: SGD50
Location: 43 Jalan Merah Saga, Holland Village, Singapore
Timings: 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM, 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM
2. HRVSTLocated in the OUE Downtown Gallery, HRVST-short form of Harvest is a vegan restaurant in Singapore that is ideal for all the gym freaks and health junkies. They use the freshest of ingredients and produce exquisite dishes having an exceptional taste. They have a garden outside their cafe which produces some ingredients for special recipes. HRVST has an open rooftop garden where you can escape from the crowd and notice of the city.
Best Dishes: Sourdough with Orange-Glazed grilled Tofu, BKT Barley Risotto, Matcha Ice Cream, Pumpkin Fettucine, Hay Salt Baked Celeriac, Caramelised Pineapple Ring and Blackforest Cake
Cost for two: SGD40
Location: 6A Shenton Way, OUE Downtown Gallery, Singapore
Timings: Mon to Fri: 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM, 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM; Sat: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
3. Real FoodIf you want to dine at a healthy place, then Real Food is without a doubt, the best place. Real Food has expanded to four outlets and has managed to maintain its artistic vibe. They even pay attention to your allergies, if you have any. All the dishes are made instantly so the service might take some time. This restaurant was founded by three friends who were tired of hidden ingredients, so they founded Real Food.
Best Dishes: Millet Burger, Steamed Dumplings, Fruit Juice, Dumpling Soup, Fruit Rojak and Organic Fried Rice
Cost for Two: SGD28
Location: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, The Central, Singapore
Timings: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
4. PollenPollen has an excellent Mediterranean herb and vegetable garden and is located in the marvellous flower dome at Gardens by the bay. All the fresh produced is taken from the beautiful garden and used in the cooking and presentation of the dish. Pollen is exclusively known for its vegetarian food even though it has some meat options on its menu. Top it off with a sweet treat and then a fantastic stroll through the dome!
Best Dishes: Roasted Artichoke, salt baked celeriac with truffle, Finger Sandwiches, Passion Fruit Meringue Tart and Homemade Sour Cream
Cost for two: SGD120
Location: Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore
Timings: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM; 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
5. VeganBurgEverybody loves the meat burger, but VeganBurg would take your taste buds on a wild ride once you try the char-grilled Satay Burger. Every bite in VeganBurg is heavenly and is made with fresh ingredients making the bun soft and fluffy. The vegan patty has a pepper flavour which gives a meat-like flavour and makes the burger all the more delicious! This vegan restaurant in Singapore will have you thinking of going vegan!
Best Dishes: Creamy Shrooms Burger, Smoky BBQ, Char-Grilled Satay, Tangy Tartar, Hawaiian Teriyaki and Cracked Mayo
Cost for two: SGD20
Location: 44 Jalan Eunos, Singapore
Timings: 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM
6. Whole EarthWhole Earth is a Peranakan Thai Restaurant which makes its spices. All its dishes give a meaty flavour but when dissected comes out to be mushroom. All the customers have a wide grin on their face while eating the tantalising food at this fine vegetarian restaurant in Singapore. The secret of Whole Earth as said by the owner is that they make their sauces. So dive into the unique dishes and look into the restaurant's efforts to cater to every plate.
Best Dishes: Broccoli with braised monkey head mushrooms, oatmeal tofu with curry meals, Beauty Enzyme Essence Drink and Penang Rendang
Cost for two: SGD40
Location: 76 Peck Seah Street, Singapore
Timings: 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM; 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
7. The White RocketThe White Rocket has a two in one concept which is a decent cafe in the day and turns into a bar in the night. The restaurant is specialised in fresh salads, aesthetic coffee and juices for brunch. They serve quality food and is liked by the locals as well as the customers. It has beverages and meals of all sorts to keep the customers satisfied. It has everything- from burgers to kinds of pasta to salads, along with craft beers making it more interesting. The interior is White Rocket oozes classy vibes and makes it a comfortable place to dine.
Best Dishes: Sirloin with Chimichurri Sauce, a glass of Terrazas Reserva Malbec, TWR Fole Gras Burger and Flaming Rocket Burger
Cost for two: SGD40
Location: 5 Stanley St, Singapore
Timings: 11:30 AM to 12:00 AM; Closed Saturday and Sunday
8. Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant
This Restaurant has the best of South, North Indian and Asian Vegetarian food. It has over 100 fast food items like dosa, samosa chaat to Hokkien noodles and paneer fried rice, all of it becomes fantastic. All foods contain no garlic, egg or onion.
Cost for two: SGD 30
Location: 19 Upper Dickson, Singapore
Timings: 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
9. Herbivore ZenHerbivore Zen serves Japanese food free from meat. It offers sushi, udon, bento set and more. An idea of a pure Japanese vegetarian restaurant may sound peculiar, but with new and innovative dishes being added to the menu from the very creative chef, Mr.Ho, this restaurant is worth dropping a visit.
Cost for two: SGD 35
Location: 190 Middle Road, Singapore
Timings: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM
10. Cafe Salivation
Cafe Salivation is dimly lighted with brightly coloured furnishings. The menu is richly decorated with tofu sandwiches, cheese tortellini, grilled vegetable sandwiches and enchiladas. They are famous for eggless pastries and cakes. Most of the items are prepared without garlic and onion.
Cost for two: SGD 40
Location: 176 Race Course Rd
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM, Closed Tuesdays
11. Afterglow by AngelowAfterglow by Anglow is not only a cosy, casual dining vegetarian restaurant in Singapore but also a retail shop promoting raw vegan food lifestyle among the Singaporeans. With options like delicious Cashew Cheese, Zucchini Lasagne, and Deconstructed Burritos on the menu, it’s hard not to get the hang of vegan style. For the sweet tooth’s, raw vegan desserts like Seasonal Fruit Parfait and Raw Chocolate Salted Caramel Fudge are a perfect choice, extraordinarily delicious and very healthy. The restaurant is a tad on the expensive side, but with high-quality food, courteous staff, and amazing ambience, it’s worth every penny!
Best Dishes: Raw Crispy Lasagne, Raw Vegan Nut Cheese Platter, Sweet Potato Fries, Sushi, Vegan Burgers, Raw Chocolate Salted Caramel Fudge, Chocolate Banana Cream
Cost for two: SGD 43
Location: 24 Keong Saik Road, Bukit Pasoh Extnsn Constn Area, Singapore 089131
Timings: Mon-Sat 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM (last order at 9:15 PM), Closed on Sundays
12. Joie by Dozo RestaurantA fine dining restaurant located at the rooftop garden of Orchard Central, Joie by Dozo (pronounced as joy) serves a multitude of cuisines like Continental, French, Italian and Japanese. The restaurant specializes in modern meatless delicacies, presented with exemplary creativity on every plate. With most exquisite Japanese-European food served, diners can select from a six-course lunch or seven-course dinner menu, wherein two courses are selected by the chef to bedazzle you. So enjoy some Mushroom and Truffle Soup, Dual Ravioli Platter, Gratinated Champignon with Mozzarella and much more lavishly under the bronze lighting, in the comfort of velvet armchairs, gazing into the picturesque view of Orchard Street up from the 11th floor! A perfect place to add a cherry on top of your special occasions.
PS: You can also choose to dine at one of their five exclusive rooms, which are available at no additional cost! Just book one up if you are going in a group of four to sixteen people.
Best Dishes: Sashimi, Brownie, Truffle Risotto, Mushroom Steak, Chocolate Cake, Herbal Tea
Cost for two: SGD 38.80 (6-course set), SGD 68.80 (7-course set)
Location: 181 Orchard Road #12-01 Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
Timings: Mon-Sun 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM
13. Loving HutLoving Hut is a casual dining vegetarian restaurant in Singapore with mellow settings, that serves exceptional food made out of 100% plant ingredients. The extensive menu of this vegan café serves healthy dishes from delicious Asian food like Nyonya Laksa Lemak, Teochew Mee Pok, Almond Crumb Fillet, Skewer Teriyaki Organic Brown Rice, to Italian dishes like Vegan Lasagna, catering to satisfy every palate!
Best Dishes: Teochew 5 spice roll, Nyonya Laksa Lemak, Banana Leaf Nasi Campur, Vegan Portobello Burger, Black Pepper Mushroom Hotpot Set, Three Cup Chicken Rice Set
Cost for two: SGD 19
Location: 229 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore, 427489
Timings: Mon-Fri 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM (last order at 2:30 PM), 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (last order at 9:00 PM), Sat-Sun 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM (last order at 9:00 PM)
14. SufoodRenowned for its stylish and innovative cuisines, Sufood focuses on serving its diners a fulfilling nutrition dense meal. Largest vegetarian restaurant chain from Taiwan, this cafe is famous for serving some of the best Taiwanese and Fusion Italian cuisines, curated from fresh and delicious ingredients. There are two outlets of Sufood in Singapore, one at the bustling street of Orchard Road, and the other at City hall, Downtown Core, presenting a wholesome menu including salads, soups, pasta, and pizzas.
Best Dishes: Lettuce Vinaigrette Salad, Misto Mushroom Soup, Curry Cheese Pizza, Mediterranean Vegetable Skewers, White Ferula Pesto Pasta
Cost for two: SGD 27
Location: 252 North Bridge Road #02-19 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Timings: Mon-Sun 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM (Last order at 2:30 PM), 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM (last order at 9:30 PM)
15. Soul AlifeLocated at Changi City Point, Soul Alife is a vegan café which aims at spreading awareness about perks of a plant-based diet. With lots of love and passion, they curate the most well balanced, nutritious, yet mouth-watering dishes to be served on your platter. For drinks, Hot Tea, Latte, Cold Brew, Smoothies are available to enhance the entire dining experience.
Best Dishes: Buddha Bowl, Cheesy Burger, Smoothies, Teriyaki Burger, Vegan Mac and Cheese, Teriyaki Udon, Miso Sesame Soba Salad, Acai Bowl, Avocado Toast, Sweet and Sour Rice Bowl
Cost for two: SGD 14
Location: 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #02-40, Changi City Point, Singapore 486038
Timings: Mon-Sun 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM (last order at 9:00 PM)
16. ElemenElemen is a casual dining vegetarian restaurant in Singapore with a natural and meatless cuisine dining concept. Its motto is to prepare meat-free, wholesome meals for its customers that are cooked meticulously to retain maximum possible nutrients of the fresh ingredients. With multiple outlets at Millenia Walk, Thomson Plaza, and Harbourfront Center, this restaurant strives not only to serve the best quality nourishing food but also to provide a hand in maintaining earth’s sustainability.
So head out for some delicious yet alimentary cuisines and drinks at Elemen.
Best Dishes: Cream Of Peppery Herbal Soup, Maca Soup, Japanese Curry Noodles with Beancurd Roll and Wild Mushroom, White Truffle Oil Pizza, Spicy Shitake with Purple Rice Roll, Lemongrass Latte
Cost for two: SGD 28
Location: 9 Raffles Boulevard, #01-75A/76 Millenia Walk, Singapore 039596
Timings: Mon-Sun 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM (last order at 3:00 PM), 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM (last order at 9:00 PM)
17. NomVnomWith two outlets at Central Clarke Quay and 18 Tai Seng, NomVnom is fast food joint proffering modern vegan dishes. This restaurant aims to play a part in restoring Mother Earth by joining the sustainability efforts, helping out to promote a plant-based diet among Singaporeans. From steamed homemade burgers and patties made from all natural ingredients to the flavourful soup without any preservatives or artificial colouring, NomVnom serves goodness in every bite. This place is a heaven for guilt-free munching on fast food items without thinking about the calorie intake!
Best Dishes: Truffle Mushroom Soup, Bolognese Pasta, Jap Sweet Potato Fries, Spinach Linguine, Otah Otah Burger, BLT Cheese Burger, French Fries, Mixed Sweet Potato Fries, Rocket Tower Burger
Cost for two: SGD 16
Location: 6 Eu Tong Sen Street Level 3 unit 105, Singapore 059817
Timings: Mon-Sun 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM (last order at 9:45 PM)
18. Brownice Italian Vegan Ice Cream & KitchenServing the best vegan ice cream in Singapore, Brownice Ice Cream dessert parlour is famous for its low-calorie scoops, waffles, and brownies. A colourful buffet of 16 flavours, ice creams here are prepared freshly from all natural, preservative-free ingredients like organic brown rice milk, evaporated cane juice topped with fresh fruits and nuts. With less than 3% fat and calorie intake in the range of 80-140, let loose to make all your chocolate guilty pleasures come true with divine Brownice desserts!
Best Dishes: Matcha Ice Cream, Brownie With Coconut Ice Cream, Vegan Ice Cream, Vegan Belgian Waffles, Dark Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
Cost for two: SGD 9
Location: 8 Sin Ming Rd, #01-03 Sin Ming Centre, Singapore 575628
Timings: Mon – Thu 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Fri-Sat 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM, Sun 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
A casual Indian vegetarian restaurant in Singapore, Annalakshmi serves the best Indian cuisines in Singapore. This hallmark for vegetarian dining works on a unique concept of “Eat as you want, Give as you Feel,” wherein diners can savour a hearty meal first, and then pay an amount as per their own will. Any amount that the customers feel would be appropriate for the meal they had in Annalakshmi is accepted!
This place is primarily run by volunteer staff who are happy to work there. The ulterior motive of the restaurant is to love, serve, and give, and not to make a strategic profit. So indulge in some mouth-watering Indian dishes at this cheerful joint!
Best Dishes: Medhu Vadai, Plain Dosa, Masala Uthappam, Butter Naan, Aloo Jeera
Cost for two: SGD 11
Location: #01, 20 Havelock Rd, 04 Central Square, Singapore 059765
Timings: Mon 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Tue-Sun 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 6:15 PM to 9:30 PM
20. LingZhi VegetarianWant to relish mouth-watering vegetarian Chinese food with a luxurious edge? LingZhi Restaurant is the best bet then. With two outlets at Liat Towers and Velocity at Novena Square, it serves both A La Carte and a High Tea Buffet (only at Velocity branch, Sat-Sun 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM) for the entertainment of its diners. With diligently prepared standout a la carte dishes by connoisseurs and perfectly curated Hong-Kong styled high tea buffet, every customer is bound to leave this place with a feeling of comfort and ecstasy in their tummies.
Best Dishes: Braised spinach soup with bamboo fungus, Shredded Cucumber wrapped with Fresh Beancurd Skin in Spicy Sauce, Mushroom Truffle Bisque served in Stone Pot, Crispy Rice Cake with Singapore-style Chilli Sauce, Deep fried lotus roots with golden mushroom rolls, Pineapple fried rice, Almond jelly with avocado cream
Cost for two: SGD 31 (a la carte), SGD 22.80 (High tea buffet)
Location: 541 Orchard Road, #05-01 Liat Towers, Singapore 238881
Timings: Mon-Sun 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
21. Genesis Vegan RestaurantA 100% plant-based restaurant, Genesis has its speciality in casual dining fast food and organic comfort food. This vegetarian restaurant in Singapore serves the highest quality food and drinks prepared from natural and healthy ingredients and freshly baked wholemeal loaves of bread, where diners can find themselves relishing appetizing vegan dishes in the embrace of a cosy ambience.
Best Dishes: Lasagne, Sun-dried Tomato Pasta, Japanese sticky rice, Dumpling, Fish Head Vermicelli
Cost for two: SGD 14
Location: 115 Owen Rd, Singapore 218922
Timings: Mon-Thu 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Fri 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Sun 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Saturday closed
22. Ananda Bhavan RestaurantAnanda Bhavan is a casual dining vegetarian restaurant in Singapore serving delicious Indian cuisine, mainly South Indian and North Indian dishes. There are three outlets of the restaurant in Singapore, one at Syed Alwi Road, and the other two at Little India and Selegie, with the first one open 24 hours! A perfect place to try some authentic Indian food, at any time of day.
Best Dishes: Biryani, Pepper Rasam, Naan, Vadai, Chapathi
Cost for two: SGD 17
Location: 95 Syed Alwi Rd, Singapore 207671
Timings: Mon-Sun 24 hours open
23. Komala Vilas Vegetarian RestaurantOne of the oldest Indian vegetarian restaurants in Singapore, Komala Vilas has been welcoming customers since 1947! This restaurant presents a harmonic blend of flavours, colours, aroma, and taste, transcending all expectations. From delicacies of South India quintessentially served on a freshly cut banana leaf, with a delightful blend of rice and lentils, dosa, vada, idlis, and uttapams, to piquant finger-licking North Indian dishes served in thick, rich, creamy gravies with side roti/naan (bread) hot from the tandoor! And there’s always some room for mouth-melting desserts at the end of the meal.
Best Dishes: Vegetarian Biryani, Butter Dal Fry, Mutter Paneer Masala, Kashmiri Pulav, Idiyappam Set, Masala Dosa, Pista Burfi, CoffeeIn other countries apart from India, it may be a task to find vegetarian food, but with a strong population in Singapore hailing from India and also a growing concern for health, vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Singapore are an abundance. So next time you are in the city, choose the healthy way and hit one of these fine vegetarian restaurants in Singapore.
Cost for two: SGD 10
Location: 12-14 Buffalo Rd, Singapore 219785
Timings: Mon-Sun 8:00 AM to 10:30 PM