Seychelles Visa on Arrival - Requirements
Type of Visa - Visa on Arrival
Duration of Visa - Maximum of 30 Days
Conditions - Onward and Return Tickets, Fund of USD 150 per person per day for a span of 30 days, Proof of Accomodation.
Entering Seychelles for Indian Citizens - Seychelles Visa Procedures
Seychelles Tourist Visa fees for IndianThere's good news for everyone who's planning to visit Seychelles. It's a visa-free access country! That means that tourists don't need to obtain a visa to enter Seychelles. Upon entry into Seychelles, the passport is stamped with a visitor's permit, if some prerequisite conditions are fulfilled. This permit is valid until three months from the date of arrival. What's even better? This permit is free of cost, i.e. one isn't charged to enter Seychelles!
Conditions for Entry into Seychelles
- The person visiting Seychelles isn't a prohibited immigrant
- The person visiting Seychelles is not a resident of Seychelles
- The person visiting Seychelles holds a valid return or onward ticket out of Seychelles
- The person visiting Seychelles have confirmed accommodation in Seychelles
- The person visiting Seychelles have sufficient funds to support their stay in Seychelles, i.e. have enough money to fund their stay in Seychelles. The minimum amount is around USD 50 or equivalent per day of the trip.
- Confirmed air ticket
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Original valid passport
- Adequate funds for the span of the stay in Seychelles
- Proof of hotel accommodation or a letter of invitation if visiting friends, family or company
So, what's keeping you from packing your bags and going and visiting Earth's own slice of Paradise in Seychelles? No long and expensive visa procedure acting as a deterrent. Go out there and make some memories which will last you a lifetime!