Here is the list of 5 best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Langkawi:
1. The Fat FrogEnjoy the magnificent view of the pristine 99 East Golf course stretched as far as your eyes can see along with the placid ocean waters encompassing you. Food made fresh from organic ingredients, this vegetarian restaurant in Langkawi serves cuisines like Italian and Asian. It also offers several vegan and gluten-free options along with a fine collection of wines and spirits.
Location: 99 East Estate Jalan 99 East Golf Club Estate, Kuah, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Cost: RM 10- RM 50
Timings: 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM- 9:30 PM (Tuesday- Sundays)
Must try dishes: Pumpkin Salad, risotto and vegan sticky toffee coffee pudding
2. The PavilionSurrounded by pristine brimming rainforests, this gorgeous restaurant built in the form of a tree-house serves delicious Asian and Thai cuisines self proclaimed to be made with ‘freshly harvested exotic herbs.’ You can experience fine dining with gorgeous views of the green forest with courteous staff attending to you. This restaurant also serves traditional Thai Cuisine every night in the magnificent open air surroundings.
Location: Jalan Teluk Datai, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Cost: RM 60- RM 100
Timings: 6:30 PM- 10:30 PM
Must try dishes: Spring rolls and the Phad Thai Goong Sod
3. Tulsi GardenKnown for its gorgeous interiors and courteous staff, this vegetarian restaurant in Langkawi serves delectable Indian and Asian meals. You can get both North and South Indian cuisine here along with freshly made Indian beverages like Lassi and more.
Location: Jalan Pantai Tengah, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Cost: RM 20- RM 50
Timings: 12:00 PM- 11:00 PM (Closed on Sundays)
Must try dishes: Tomato Rasam and Aloo Gobi masala
4. Spice Market RestaurantLocated at the Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa, this multi-cuisine restaurant oozes charm through its contemporary and chic interiors. Serving authentic Malaysian and Asian cuisine, the food is prepared right in front of the customers by the chef, therefore offering a multicultural experience.
Location: Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi, Langkawi Pantai Cenang, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Cost: RM 100- RM 300
Timings: 7:00 AM- 11:00 PM
Must try dishes: Vegetarian Nasi Goreng
5. The Gulai HouseEncompassed by the gorgeous rainforest, this serene vegetarian restaurant offers Indian, Asian and Malaysian cuisines. With rustic interiors complementing its enigmatic natural atmosphere, the Gulai House provides customers with a blissful experience. Along with the authentic food, this place also offers a fine collection of wines and spirits. You can opt for outdoor seating or its classic indoor seating to enjoy your delectable dinner.
Location: Jalan Teluk Datai, Langkawi 07000 MalaysiaHere are, therefore, the top vegetarian friendly restaurants in Langkawi serving a diverse range of cuisines and food items that are sure to satisfy your hunger pangs and make you come back for more. Let us know in your comments below which restaurant would you recommend!
Cost: RM 60- RM 100
Timings: 6:30 PM- 11:00 PM
Must try dishes: Mango and sticky rice