To experience this side of Goa, here is a list of Clubs in Goa you shouldn't miss out on:
1. Tito's Bar and Club - Most Popular Nightclub in GoaTito's is one of the most popular clubs of Goa and one of the oldest. Situated in North Goa, in the Baga Beach area, Tito's is a lane which consists of a variety of clubs and restaurants. The Club is known for its vast dance floor which seems to be straight out of a movie and an open-air restaurant which gives access to Baga Beach. It serves some unique cocktails and also good food which is a little expensive compared to other places in Goa. The club also has an exclusive private area on the second floor with a view of the entire dance floor.
Tito's hosts various theme-based nights like Bollywood Vintage Night, Ladies Night and Karaoke Night. It is one the most sought-after party destination, therefore, it usually remains crowded. Stag entry to this club will cost you around INR 2000 while couple entry is cheaper, INR 1500. Although the price varies depending on the night you visit. The entry for ladies like in many other clubs is free. It also follows a strict dress code for men which is casual formals.
Timings - 6 PM to 3 AM
Location - Tito's Lane, Saunta Vaddo Baga, Calangute, Bardez
Cost for two - INR 1500 approx.
2. AntaresThe brainchild of Sarah Todd (ex-contestant of Masterchef Australia), 'Antares' sure lives up to its name as the brightest star in the constellation of Scorpio. Located on the cliffs of the Vagator Beach, this Restaurant cum Beach Club serves as one of the most aesthetically pleasing places in Goa. With a wide range of cuisine spanning from Goan to French, Antares is a must-visit for all those of you who wish to engage in the actual Goan culture- good food and the perfect ambience.
Timings: 12 noon - 12 midnight
Location: Small Vagator Beach, Ozran, Vagator, Goa
Cost for Two: INR 1800 (approx)
3. Club CubanaClub Cubana is one of the most happening nightclubs. It is located on top of Arpora Hill and offers a spectacular view. It is much preferred by people for its neon-lit and multi-level dance floors and the open-air bar. It even has an outdoor area with a big pool in the centre and a reserved area for only ladies.
The cover charge to this club is a little expensive but it includes unlimited drinks. It is a perfect place to visit with your friends, drink up and shake leg to a wide variety of music.
Timings - 9:30 pm to 4:00 am
Location - 82, Sim Waddo, Arpora Hill, Anjuna
Cost for two - 2,500 approx.
4. LPK (Love, Passion, Karma) WaterfrontLPK is a waterfront nightclub which is located in an exotic location, right next to the Nerul river. It is hard to miss as it has a big neon sign 'Love, Passion, Karma' over the water. Here, you can dance to some Bollywood music or latest commercial hits on its indoor dance floor or take a quiet walk along the waterfront. The place offers some amazing cocktails and shooters. Like every other club, entry is through paying a cover charge but the entry for women is free.
Timings - Open 24 hours
Location - Panjim Road, Opposite Bank of India, Nerul, North Goa
Cost for two - INR 1500 approx.
5. SinQ Night ClubSinQ is a newly opened bar which has a poolside lounge and nightclub. It is located near the Taj Holiday Village and hosts some good DJs who play the latest hits. It has a lively nightlife and all surround sound system that makes you get up and hit the dance floor.
You can also dance and sip on your drink outside in your cabanas, next to the pool. It has a hospitable staff along with a fully stocked bar and a poolside deck which offers delicious Goan delicacies.
Timings - Other days - 7 PM to 3 AM; Sunday and Monday - 7 PM to 2 AM
Location - Opposite Taj Holiday Village, Aguada Road, Candolim
Cost for two - INR 1800
6. Silent Noise ClubThis club can be best described with reference to the 'Break-Up Song' from the Bollywood movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Located in South Goa, it is a club and a lounge which is visited by many for its unique concept. It has hosted many top-notch DJs who play genres like trance, electro-punk, among others.
As one puts on the wireless headphones, it becomes very easy to shut everything out, lose yourself and let your body move freely to the music. The cover charge is INR 600 which includes the headphones with 3 channels playing different DJs.
Timings - 7 PM to 2 AM
Location - Palolem, Canacona, Goa
Cost for two - Not available
7. Cafe MambosCafe Mambos is owned by the Tito's Group of Companies. It is located on the Tito's Lane and hosts a variety of Indian as well as International DJs. It is visited by people mainly for its music and the variety of theme nights.
The Cafe has an open-air lounge and a decent sized dance floor. The cover charge varies between INR 2000 to 3000 depending on the day of the week.
Timings - 6 PM to 4 AM
Location - Tito's Lane, Baga Beach, Goa
Cost for two - INR 1500
8. Shiva ValleyShiva Valley is considered to be the haven of trance. It is a usual shack on every other day of the week but transforms into trippy place every Tuesday night. It has a hypnotic vibe and has held parties that go on till 4 to 5 in the morning. It has one of the best music scenes of Goa. Located on the Anjuna Beach, Shiva Valley is a big shack which receives a decent crowd.
You can sit on the beach and spend hours here simple watching the waves and sipping a drink. It isn't like your typical club. It is a must visit for music lovers.
Timings - Monday - Sunday, 9:30 AM to 11:30 PM
Location - Anjuna Beach, Goa
Cost for two - INR 1000
9. Leopard ValleyLeopard Valley is located in South Goa in a valley between Angoda and Palolem. It is a fairly new club that has become one of the most sought after due to its music along with 3D laser light shows, LEDs, making it a visual treat as well. It is also a little isolated but is well connected by road.
It is an open-air outdoor nightclub situated away from the crowded clubs of North Goa where even International DJs have played. The cover charge is INR 600.
Timings - not fixed
Location - Agonda Road, Palolem, Canacona
Cost for two - Not available
10. KamakiKamaki is a very popular nightclub located in Tito's Lane. It is perfect for a crazy all nighter which doesn't cost a lot. People are lured to this place by its excellent house music and also live musicians who play retro music. It also has a big screen which hosts game nights like EPL, Cricket, and Formula One. The cover charge for this place is around INR 550.
Timings - 6 PM to 4 AM
Location - Tito's Lane, Saunta Vaddo, Goa
Cost for two - INR 800
11. HilltopHilltop is one of the oldest party destinations in Goa. It has an amazing old-school vibe where you can choose to either dance to the trance music or sit and just enjoy the vibe. The Hilltop isn't a club in the conventional sense but it is the place to party. It is an open-air enclosure with bright and colourful decor.
Most happening are the Sundays when the party starts at 5 pm and lasts until 10 pm. It has even hosted some international DJs. Hilltop has an entirely different vibe on New Year's Eve as thousands come here to party. The entry fee to this place differs depending on the day of the week.
Timings - Not fixed
Location - Hilltop - Vagator, Anjuna, Bardez, North Goa
Cost for two - Not fixed
12. UV BarLocated in Anjuna, this bar is known for the psychedelic beats that one can groove to. With access to the beach and interiors that have exuberant UV lights and paints, entry charges may range anywhere between 500 to 1000 rupees depending on the season.
Timings: open 24 hours
Location: Anjuna Beach, Goa
Cost for Two: INR 1,500 (with alcohol)
13. Cape Town CafeLocated in the bustling Tito's lane in Baga, Cape Town Cafe checks all the boxes- great ambience, delicious food and attracting a good crowd. With music tracks compiled by the famous DJ Andrea Bertolini, one becomes a prisoner to the good vibes! A wide variety of culinary options cater to the needs of your palate.
If you happen to be in the vicinity of this nightclub and have no plans, drop in and indulge in a memorable experience.
Timings: 6 PM - 4 AM
Location: Tito's Lane, Baga, Goa
Cost for Two: INR 1,000 (approx.) with alcohol
So the next time you visit Goa and want to witness it's wild and vibrant nightlife, these are the clubs that will offer you a night to remember.