From the vast shorelines to the magnificent temples, churches, hotels, and resorts, Goa has a whole lot of adventure to offer an adrenaline junkie. However, what adds more thrill to this party capital of India are the water parks in Goa that colour big chunks of land. Goa is home to some of India's best water parks which serve as the ideal vacation hotspot for you and your family, especially when you want a break from beach bumming.
Here's a round-up of the six best water parks in Goa!
1. Splashdown Water ParkOne of the best water parks in Goa, Splashdown offers a wide variety of age-specific 4-storeyed slides, cannonball slides, leisure pools, adventure walks, lazy rivers and so much more. This water park in Goa also houses a beautiful resort and a season pass which will enable you to spend a luxuriously comfortable vacation within Goa's most breathtaking water park.
Timings: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Price: Adult (above 4 ft)- INR 690; Child (below 4 ft)- INR 520; Senior Citizen - INR 560; Spectators (those not going in the water) - INR 420
Address: Calangute-Anjuna Main Road, Padre Agnel Vaddo, Gauvaddi, Anjuna, Near Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Bardez, Goa 403509
2. FroggylandFroggyland features thrilling activities like lazy rivers, group racing slides, Lily Pads, Mushrooms, Laughing Jokers, and giant tube slides along with sidekicks like a rain dance, bumper boats, and zorbing. All these rides are protected by rules that are strictly reinforced to keep safety as the highest priority. Another reason for Froggyland being one of the best water parks in Goa is its location since the park is situated less than 20 miles away from central Goa.
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Closed on Monday.
Weekdays: Adult (above 4 feet)- INR 500; Child ( below 4 feet)- INR 350; Spectator (not using any activity)- INR 300
Weekends: Adult (above 4 feet)- INR 600; Child ( below 4 feet)- INR 400; Spectator (not using any activity)- INR 300
Closed on Mondays
Address: Pateapur, Nuvem, Goa 403604
3. Nagesh Water WorldAt Nagesh Water World, the best of nature combine with exciting water rides to offer you an unmatched experience. The water park also allows you to book rooms in cottages that reside in the very bosom of the luscious greens. You can also book the poolside area to throw a gala.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Price: Day Package - INR 350 (without lunch) & INR 550 (with lunch)
Address: Near Pascol farm, (Opposite Nestle factory), Tisk road, Ponda, Khandepar, Goa 403406
4. 6 Shades Of Nature6 Shades Of Nature qualifies as one of the best water parks out there as it was built on a farm. Besides letting your stress melt away in a pool, you can also start growing your trees on a farm right alongside the water park. There are also various cottages to live in and a picturesque waterfall to lounge near.
Timings: Open 24 Hours
Price: Entry fee depends on the various services you would like to avail.
Address: Quepem Market Road, Nirmal Nagar, Xeldem, Goa 403705
Contact: 091688 97184
5. Sharvraj Eco Farm GoaGoa's first Eco Farm also has an Amusement Park, Adventure Park and Water Park. There are water huge slides of different sizes, a man-made waterfall, and space for a Rain Dance Party. One can opt for the combo packages that include entries to the Amusement Park and Adventure Park as well.
Timings: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Price: Entry to water park exclusively - INR 600 per person
Address: Pitre Estate , Mapusa, Highway, Karapur, Sanquelim, Goa 403505
6. Blue Whale Water Park (Coco Heritage Resort)It is the beautifully set slides, ultra-fast blaster boats, and crystal-clear swimming pool that make Blue Whale Water Park one of the best water parks in Goa. Blue Whale Water Park is by far the best value-for-money water park out there. The most significant hotspot within the water park is the Finding Nemo Jumping Castle. You can also spend your evening dancing to the numbers played by the guest DJs.
Timings: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PMWith so many facilities to keep you hooked, you're spoiled for choice at these top water parks in Goa. Head on down to this coastal state's famous water parks and don't forget to share your experience with us, in the comments section below.
Price: INR 350 per person
Address: Baga-Arpora Road, near Goan Beach Club, Arpora, Goa 403516