AmenitiesThe Angriya Ferry Cruise is particularly famous for its chic amenities and is a major bucket-list activity you need to tick off your list.
- Decked up till 7 tiers, the Angriya Ferry Cruise has Japanese built bars, hotel rooms, restaurants, swimming pools, spas and a club.
- It can house 400 passengers, which makes it perfect for group vacations.
- It has spacious couple rooms with king sized beds and attached washrooms.
- It’s restaurants have state of the art features with culinary horizons expanding to meet your every mood and need.
- Ancora, decorated with a large, real-life anchor, is perfect for breakfast and dinner, and has a 24-hour coffee shop for your perusal.
- Their second restaurant Coral Reef, serves breakfast, high-tea, and dinner. Its portholes give you a glimpse of the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- Sea Breeze is a soulful cozy nest, perfect for evening snacks, street food, and your favourite pasta and dessert bar.
- The Angriya has the Aguad, Gaaz and Goaf bars which are open at different intervals throughout the day to suit your mood.
- The bars are accompanied by the lounges of Sorro Di and Sea Horse, open decks, an infinity pool and a spa, perfect to truly give you a well-rounded, relaxed experience to detox.
Logistical detailsStarting Point - Mumbai
Ending Point - Goa (and vice-versa)
Duration - 4 PM to 9 AM (for both Mumbai to Goa, and Goa to Mumbai)
Timings for the bars and lounges - 2:30 AM to 3:00 AM, at different intervals
Price range -
Dorms: INR 4300 onwards
Double beds: INR 7650 onwards
Meals: INR 2000 per head
Book your summer trip now, before the ship sails!