1. TherPUP Cafe, WhitefieldTherPUP Cafe is the perfect place to refresh with good food and the most lovable dogs around. All you need to do is buy a cover charge ticket to hang out with these fur buddies. Along with a cosy atmosphere and an open pool over the weekends, TherPUP would host a pleasant experience at affordable rates. The friendly staff here is an added experience to a nice day with dogs.
Address: 1269/243/113, White Rose, WhitefieldContact: +91 8951411459Cost for Two: INR 700Recommended Dishes: Bombay Sandwich, Nachos, Garlic Bread
2. Raasta Cafe, Mysore RoadRaasta Cafe will welcome you with a comfortable ambience designed within the structure of a shack along with lush greenery around the cafe for your pets to run around on. In addition to chilling with the furry friends, visitors could also bond over a cup of joe with your friends or a date. This dog cafe in Bangalore is also a great hub for hookah lovers.
Address: Mayaganahalli, Ramanagaram, Bangalore-Mysore Road, Mysore RoadContact: +91 9900072782Cost for Two: INR 1,000Recommended Dishes: Burgers, Raasta Cafe, Peri Peri Fries
3. Toit, Indiranagar
Toit is a popular place for people who want to hit the pub during the weekend. So, if you want to enjoy good beer along with your pet pal for a change, this cosy dog-friendly pub in Bangalore is the place for you. In addition to serving craft beer, the restaurant also provides modern ambience and great live music.
Address: 298, 100 Feet Road, Namma Metro Pillar 62, IndiranagarContact: +91 9019713388Cost for Two: INR 2,000Recommended Dishes: Mai Thai, Pesto Pizza, Chicken Wings
4. Snoopy Paws Cafe, YelahankaStarted by an ardent dog lover himself, Snoopy Paws Cafe is a recent addition to the list. Serving a humble continental menu, this dog cafe in Bangalore brings in a bright theme along with surrounding greenery for you and your furry friend.
Address: Survey 4/2, 4/4, Yarappanahalli Main Road, Kannur Village, YelahankaContact: +91 9148123888Cost for Two: INR 600Recommended Dishes: The Bombay Green Chutney Sandwich, Mexican Crispy Chicken, Thai Pai Salad
5. Bohemians The Social House, IndiranagarThe Bohemians The Social House is bound to give the typical boho-vibe with its bright interiors. The lighting makes it all the more appealing along with its Middle Eastern and European cuisine. Take your dogs along with you to have a nice time. Bohemians The Social House is a vegan-friendly eatery too.
Address: 966, 12th Main Road, IndiranagarContact: 080 71967529Cost for Two: INR 2,100Recommended Dishes: Pepperoni Pizza, Coconut Rice, Massaman Curry
6. Eddy’s Cafe, IndiranagarEddy’s cafe is a small food joint serving delectable All-Day-Breakfast options. A great restaurant to spend with your dog, Eddy’s Cafe has indoor seating as well as outdoor seating options in addition to a smoking area. This cute dog-friendly cafe is perfect for a nice Sunday brunch scene with your pet.
Address: 314, 6th Main, Defence Colony, 2nd Stage, IndiranagarContact: +91 6361292968Cost for Two: INR 800Recommended Dishes: Pancakes, Omelette, Nachos
7. Hungry Buffalo, JayanagarHungry Buffalo is a place to visit with your furry friend for some healthy and nutritional food. Although a small, rusty cafe, Hungry Buffalo does have quite a bit of interesting knick-knacks around the cafe. With an impressive food presentation, Hungry Buffalo has a quite friendly staff as well.
Address: 43, 1st Block, Mountain Street, JayanagarContact: 00 98700001652Cost for Two: INR 1,000Recommended Dishes: Buddha Bowl, Biksha Bowl, Rotti Meal
8. Pin Me Down, KoramangalaPin Me Down is a popular youth eatery. With a comfortable seating arrangement, the restaurant has an upper level where you can order alcohol. An LGBTQIA+ welcoming eatery, Pin Me Down has Karaoke and dance nights too. This dog cafe in Bangalore is perfect for a nice evening full of fun with your pets and your friends.
Address: 29, Tavarekere Main Road, Behind Forum Mall, Koramangala 7th BlockContact: +91 9108416101Cost for Two: INR 800Recommended Dishes: Pasta, Pizza, Chilli Garlic Noodles
9. Zoey’s, Sarjapur RoadZoey’s is a pet-friendly and kid-friendly place, hence, makes for the perfect wholesome weekend family brunch outing. Housed in a peaceful location, Zoey’s Cafe provides board games too! Visit this eatery to be greeted by some warm and amicable staff.
Address: Survey 104/1, Opposite St Patrick’s Academy, Kodathi Gate, Sarjapur RoadContact: +91 9739646233Cost for Two: INR 600Recommended Dishes: Waffles, Pancakes, Burgers
10. RoundUp Cafe, KoramangalaWith some of the most romantic ambience in addition to their pet-friendly atmosphere, RoundUp Cafe is quite the ideal day out with your fur buddy. Great music is always on their charts along with engaging interiors. However, we recommend you to take a rooftop seat for the best experience.
Address: 20, Sai Nivas, 1st A Main Road, KHB Colony, Koramangala 5th BlockContact: 080 47483113Cost for Two: INR 800Recommended Dishes: Pasta, Pizza, Nachos
11. Yellow Submarine, Bannerghatta Main Rd
A microbrewery and casual dining, Yellow Submarine is a rooftop restaurant carrying an effluent vibe. The place has got an amazing and vibrant ambience and friendly service. On large, the menu has Continental, Asian and North Indian delicacies topped with Modern Indian food. They have a wide variety of fine crafted and super refreshing mocktails and cocktails that elevates the dining experience altogether. The place is perfect for a date or to spend quality time with your friends.
Address: Plot No.448, SRK Towers, Bannerghatta Main Rd, opposite to IIM Bangalore, Krishnaraju Layout
Price for two: INR 1200
Recommended Dishes: Pizza, Cocktails, Mocktails, Biryani, Watermelon Feta Salad, Craft Beer, Tandoori Chicken
12. Teal Door Café, Indiranagar
As the name suggests, the café has teal accentuates and plants potted around to give that indoor-outdoor feel. They serve Continental delish along with Modern Indian bites. The ambience and the décor are very cute and cosy given its rooftop location and light movables made of teal. You can even choose indoor seating or can crawl up to private and comfy seating booths on the top. You will love the alfresco ambience surrounded by green foliage and enjoying your amazing platters.
Address: 618, 2nd Main Rd, next to Zframez Technologies Pvt, Binnamangala, Hoysala Nagar, IndiranagarPrice for two: INR 800Recommended dishes: Twisted Salli Par Edu, Prawn Ghee Roast, Malabar Paratha and Nutella, banana shake
13. Sunny’s, Lavelle Road
Sunny’s is a bar and casual dining restaurant perfectly exemplifying the east-meets-west trend. The décor is upmarket and the place is very classy. The menu hops over Italian, Continental and European cuisines with an added touch of lip-smacking seafood. Best for date nights and romantic dinners, Sunny’s sets a very eccentric mood with its intricately crafted cocktails. In addition to all this, the place has valet service as well.
14. Nossa Goa, Richmond TownAddress: 50, Opposite Loom, Lavelle RoadPrice for two: INR 2000Recommended dishes: Pasta, Pizza, Salad, Spaghetti, Cocktails, Tiramisu, Chicken Breast
Taking the all Goan feel to another level, Nossa Goa is your ticket to experiencing Goa in Bangalore. This casual dining restaurant serves Goan and Konkan recipes with an impressive range of seafood. The breezy seating and other accentuates keeps up with the ethic Goan identity. You get assisted by friendly staff and they also have vet service.
Address: 38, Castle St, Richmond TownPrice for two: INR 1000Recommended dishes: Roast Chicken, Sea Food, Calamari, Fish, Chorizo Pav, Chicken Cafreal, Breakfast Platter
15. Mighty Paws, Sarjapur Road
This easy on pocket, cute, little dog cafe in Bangalore is an ultimate hangout place with friends. This suburban eatery has got scrumptious pastries and waffles and fine beverages to go with these bites. The wooden interiors and verdure environment gives the space a very bohemian vibe. The friendly staff here helps you pick from the diverse categories of dessert and finger bites.
Address: 533, 2nd Main, KPCL Layout, Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur RoadPrice for two: INR 500Recommended dishes: Coffee, Burgers, Pasta, Sandwich, Pizza, Waffles, Omelette
16. Maaia, Bellandur
This casual dining restaurant has truly excelled in terms of décor, interior and space usage. Talking about the food, they serve Italian, Continental and North Indian recipes with pep up beverages. The place is perfect to spend some quality time with your beloveds amidst the wooden furnishings and fairy lights décor. It has a very urban and European feel. You can either choose to have a table in the outdoor seating arena or on the upper floor.
Address: Plot No. 253, Siri Pristine, Off, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, opposite Green Glen Layout, BellandurPrice for two: INR 1000Recommended dishes: Pizza, Pasta, Spring Roll, Gnocchi, Pumpkin Soup, Matar Paneer, Paneer Malai Tikka
17. Ella’s Petscape Café, Sarjapur Road
This fast-food dog cafe in Bangalore is an adorable place for both parents and their furry mates. The food is simple but very tasty with refreshing spirits and takes good care of your pets’ hunger as well. The café is spacious so that your little friends can roam around and have some fun moments together. The place is terrifically designed so as to suit each of their guests.
If you are up for a gastronomical adventure with your furry friends, then visit these dog cafes in Bangalore that we have mentioned above. Have you been to these restaurants before? Have we left out on any? Let us know in the comments below!Address: 2nd Main Road, Kasavanahalli, Sarjapur RoadPrice for two: INR 700Recommended dishes: Sandwich, Pizza, Cheese balls