Check out the list of countries offering e-visa for indian citizens:
1. SingaporeA beautiful concrete jungle, Singapore is amongst the most expensive cities in the world, yet the easiest to travel to for Indians. With well-connected flights and a quick and straightforward E- visa application process, Singapore should be on the top of your travel list. Singapore has a lot to offer. Human-made beaches, vibrant water and light shows on Marina Bay, the Universal Studios filled with fun and adventure and the best zoo in the world are few of the million things to see and do in this country.
2. VietnamThere is no denying to the fact that Vietnam is one of the most beautiful countries out there. With cheap prices and undemanding visa application, what's stopping you from visiting this delightful country? Although travelling across the country can be challenging, you will come across spectacular natural, and human-made visuals spread all over. To name a few: Halong Bay, Sam Mountains, war museums in Ho Chi Minh and beaches and ceramics in Hoi An.
3. TurkeyYou'll be enchanted by Turkey's beauty the first time you visit it. The country houses world-famous monuments and ruins waiting for you to be explored. There's something for everyone in this alluring nation. Walk through historical ruins if history is what piques your interest. Ottoman, Romans, and Byzantines have left their mark here. If adventure is your thing, jump off a cliff for a thrilling experience and explore the underwater exotic marine life in scuba diving. Unwind on a cruise on the Mediterranean or take an enthralling hot air balloon ride, the choice is yours. Getting to Turkey couldn't have been, easier. Just apply for an E-Visa through their government website and you're done with all the legal formalities. It's that simple.
4. Sri LankaLandscapes with scenic beauty, mouthwatering delicacies, exotic wildlife and an E-visa to top that list of reasons to visit Sri Lanka. The country is known for processing visa applications at lightning speed. Have to plan a trip spontaneously? You know where to go. Culture is found in abundance here. Given its size, travelling across the country is easy. In addition to memories of breathtaking views and toothsome food, you will also remember the extremely friendly and helpful local population of Sri Lanka. Tuk Tuk drivers slowing down to offer you a ride and wishing you a good day even when you reject them is proof enough.
5. CambodiaThe Kingdom of Cambodia is a land of temples, culture and history. The Ministry of External Affairs and International Cooperation of Cambodia introduced the e-Visa to simplify the visa acquisition process. The online process includes security, application, payment and downloading the visa after completion of these processes. The documents required are a scanned copy of a valid Indian passport, a digital copy of your photograph and a credit card to pay the fees online. The cost of an e-Visa is usually USD 30.
6. OmanWith Pristine beaches, wind-blown deserts, magnificent mountains and traditional charms, Oman boasts a rich heritage stands true to its ancient soul. There was a time getting a visa for Oman would mean shelling out a lot of money to middlemen. But not anymore. Now, with a trouble-free and cheap E-visa process, traveling to Oman is as easy as it can get. While Oman packs something for everybody, the country is ideal for those who want to see a modern Arabia with an ancient twist.
However, Indian passport holders can avail of this service only if they can provide valid residence proof of the following countries -
. The United States of America
. The United Kingdom
There are many visa agencies that will assist you in obtaining a visa for Oman otherwise.
7. MyanmarGiven India is located only at a stone's throw away distance, Myanmar didn't provide an E-visa service only until recently. The country is not an underdog anymore when it comes to travelling. Golden Buddhist Pagodas placed on an isolated hill, and local fishermen canoeing in pristine and vibrant lakes form just the perfect picture in mind. Want to get away from the hustle bustle of the city but have fewer days to spare for a trip? Head over to Myanmar.
8. MalaysiaMalaysia had millions of visitors despite not having an E-Visa facility until 2017. The numbers are bound to go up and why not! Malaysia has the perfect mix of city and dense urban jungles. Spend a day or two sightseeing in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur and head over to visit the traditional tribes and tea plantations in Cameron Highlands. Unwind at the beaches or scuba dive to explore the underwater world in Perhentian Islands on a hot sunny day.
9. GeorgiaGeorgia is a captivating canvas for adventure lovers and travellers finding joy in walking, cycling, horse riding, rafting, skiing, and much more. All of it plus a backdrop of mountains makes it one of the best countries to visit in Eurasia and all over the world. The history of the country is deep and complicated to understand but what is clearly understood is the fact this is the country where wine originated from. Located on the border of Europe and Asia, Georgia country shows off an excellent culture and heritage, ancient cities and cathedrals, and generous people. While most of the Europian countries ask you to acquire a visa before the visit, Georgia offers an E-Visa facility, making it easier to travel to this divine country.
10. ArmeniaWith magnificent mountains, resilient culture, rich heritage, and castles as seen in fairy tales, Armenia pack the best of Asia and Europe. If complex history, beautiful landscapes, and monuments as old as a hundred-year-old sound intriguing, Armenia is the place for you. This Eurasian country has rough terrain, and because of poor navigation facilities, travelling can be challenging. But it all feels rewarding when you see the fascinating sights - a treat for your eyes. Armenia made E-Visa possible only recently, and this is where you get lucky!
It is heartbreaking when you have to cancel a long-awaited trip because your visa application didn't get approved even after going through a painstaking procedure. While we wait for Indians to be allowed more travel freedom, head over to these elegant and enticing countries with zero visa related troubles.