Klook, an in-service travel booking platform, has enlisted some awesome tours to take within the uber-cool city. They're offering super discounts on some of the most amazing experiences in the city. Check out the ultra-relaxing tours and experiences to undertake here!
1. Relax Your Veins With A Luxurious Spa Experience in BangkokAsk anyone what to do in Bangkok, the first thing they'll tell you is take a massage. The tranquil atmosphere, the aromatics, and masseurs will ensure an ultra-comfortable time. Available at every nook and cranny, a Thai massage is just what you need on your Thailand vacay. Release yourself from all the routined stress here. Be it a foot or a body knead, keep massage on priority in Bangkok. You get to choose from packages like Aroma therapies, Herbal hand, and body massage and experience ultimate relaxation. Select a luxurious massage-joint; Klook recommends the Let's Relax joint offering an unforgettable experience. Oh and some give away complimentary Thai desserts at the end of your massage to end on a sweet note. Sounds exciting right?
Location: Let's Relax- Soi Sukhumvit 39, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, ThailandWant to know what are the Out of the Box Tours available at discounted prices with Klook? Check out the following things to Do in Bangkok.
Book Your Spa Package
2. Shop From A Floating MarketFloating markets are famous in Bangkok. You'll be bartering from sailing shops. Fun as it sounds, the market is a true reflection of its Bangkok's rustic life as this is how exchange and retail began here. Of course, shopping is the core essence of Bangkok, so this is indeed an indulgent activity to do in Bangkok. What's so offbeat about it? You'll be seeing trains passing through the market center spaces. Hats, food and other essentials can be taken away from these floating markets. Some of the popular markets include Damnoen Saduak, Amphawa Floating Market and more.
Location: Amphawa, Amphawa District, Samut Songkhram 75110, ThailandKnow More
3. Catch Sight of Bangkok's Historical Landmarks Through The Chao Phraya Princess CruiseInstead of heading to different zones of Bangkok hit the Chao Phraya Princess Cruise and witness some of Bangkok's landmarks like the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha temple from the magnificent cruise. With the wind breezing through your hair, you'll be enjoying a royal feast along with some splendid views of the modern city. It's going to be a visual treat for anyone undertaking this cruise ride. Perch atop the deck, enjoy the live bands and spectacular nightscape.
Location: River City Charoen Krung 24, Samphantawong, Bangkok 10100, ThailandBook Your Cruise
4. Trail In The Wild Through Bangkok's Safari WorldWitness the exotic safari animals, dolphin show, cowboy experiences and get photographed with the beautiful animals here. Far from being animal Barbery, you can feed them, pet them but harming or hectoring them will cost you a fortune. So be careful, let them be at their wild best. Marine Park is also another attraction you can explore at the Safari World. Don't worry about food because they have a wild spread with outstanding gourmet indulgences.
Location: 99 Thanon Panya Intra, Sam Wa Tawan Tok, Khlong Sam Wa, Bangkok 10510, ThailandBook Your Safari
5. Explore the Thai King Bang - PA Summer Palace and Tour Through AyutthayaWander in the Historical Summer Palace where the royals of Bangkok once resided. The rustic palaces are still preserved, maybe not in its original state, but you get to view the relics and surroundings of their kingdom. Another Historic trail would include Ayutthaya historical park to traverse through the ruins of the old Bangkok city.
Location: 4 196 Khlong Tho Rd, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13000, ThailandKnow More
6. Get Awe-Inspired by Bangkok's Ocean WorldThe ocean world is an amazing experience to check out more than 400 underwater sea species. The two-story sea life covers approximately 10,000 square meters with hundreds of different species on display with an unparalleled visual tour. The family-friendly experience is like no other in Bangkok.
Location: Siam Paragon Building, B1- B2 Floor 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, ThailandBook Your Oceanic Experience
7. Gorge on a Magnanimous Sky Dining BuffetFeel the Height with a gourmet feast in Bangkok's Baiyoke Sky Hotel. The lavish spread organised at all three times of the day is something worth heading for. The Sky Dining Buffet is so delicious, and the cityscape is so beautiful that you can't resist but indulge in this experience with lip-smacking dishes like river prawns, squid, clams, crabs and fish which are prepared as a salad, spicy soup, stir-fried in curry paste, tempura and Teppanyaki style.
Location: 120/350 Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, ThailandKnow More
Private transfer From Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)Transportation could be a concern, but Klook has you sorted. It has a private transfer facility which ensures comfortable transfers to other Thailand Cities which makes it convenient for tourists not to hunt down vehicles. You'll just have to sit and get to your destinations. Make sure you take advantage of their ongoing offers and make prior bookings for your tours!
Book Transfer To BBK Airport
So here's what's in store if you head to Bangkok. Relaxing, adventurous, rustic and wild, Bangkok has it all. You must embark upon this incredible journey and luxuriate in this beautiful Thailand!
Which has been your favourite experience? Let us know in the comments below!