Best Centers for Skydiving in Las Vegas:
1. Skydive Las Vegas
Skydive Las Vegas is the centre that has Nevada’s highest jump and is one of the most popular spots for skydiving in Las Vegas. Enjoy the picturesque view of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, Red Rock Canyon, Mt Charleston, the Valley of Fire, and many more at a speed of 120 + mph of free fall. The 30-minute drive to the location will take you about 12,500 feet high and it will end with a 7 minutes parachute ride.
Address- Airport, 1401 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005, United States
Operating hours- Open from 8 am to 8 pm every day.
Where to park- There is a parking lot near the pick-up and drop off location.
Cost per person- For tandem jumps, the normal price is $299, $69 for pictures, $99 for video, and $119 for picture and video.
2. GoJump Las Vegas
GoJump has National Champion skydivers who make descents of 1000 feet per minute. They will give you an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. You can choose to celebrate occasions like marriages, birthdays, marriage proposals, bachelor skydiving. They have a weight limit of 250lbs, beyond which there is an extra charge that needs to be paid. If you are an amateur, they also provide lessons on skydiving in Las Vegas. They also have female tandem instructors with experience of more than 10,000 jumps.
Address- Sport Aviation Center, 23600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89019, United States
Operating Hours- Open from 7 am to 9 pm from Thursday to Monday, closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Where to park- A parking lot is available.
Cost per person-Tandem Skydives start from $199, inside photos/ videos range from $78-$108, outside photo/ video is $148, and a combination is $158-$198.
3. Vegas Indoor SkydivingIt provides you with the skydiving experience however in an indoor space at a wind speed of 120 mph, if you are not too keen on skydiving in Las Vegas for real. The entire experience of flying, free-falling, and floating takes about one hour and does not involve a parachute or a plane but a mesh trampoline floor and foam padded walls. The prices include all the equipment, professional training, and personalized flight instruction. There are sessions organized for people who are amateurs at this experience.
Address- 200 Convention Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Operating hours- Open from 11:45 am to 6 pm from Monday to Thursday and from 10:45 am to 7 pm from Friday to Sunday.
Where to park- Free parking is available.
Cost per person- Get the experience at $149 and learn to fly at $85.
4. Skydive FyrosityThe only private skydiving club that lets you celebrate birthdays, weddings, marriage proposals, and other occasions up in the sky. The highest skydiving in Las Vegas provide sunset jumps, free shuttle services, as well as gives you certificates that you can gift to people. For amateurs, they have skydive coaching, skydive training, and load organizing. After a 45 minute drive to the location, you can get a beautiful view of the Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon, Moapa Valley Indian Reservation, Mormon Mesa, Mormon Peak, and several other places as they take you up to a height of around 15000 feet and provides a 5-7 minutes parachute ride. You will also get a certificate after the fight.
Address- 6415 S Tenaya Way #125, Las Vegas, Nevada 89113, United States
Operating Hours- Open from 7 am to 7 pm every day.
Where to park- parking is available.
Cost per person- Tandem Skydive is $185. Skydive packages start from $250 to $410.
5. Sin City Skydiving
With all FAA and USPA certified instructors, they claim to have the lowest prices for skydiving in Las Vegas and the perfect safety record. They provide free round-trip shuttle trips and are located 30 minutes from Las Vegas. The flight lasts for around 15 minutes and the fall is about 30 to 45 seconds.
Address- Jean Sport Aviation Center, 23600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89019, United States
Operating Hours- Open from 8 am to 8 pm every day.
Where to park- A parking lot is available.
Cost per person- The price is $249, for pictures you have to an extra of $69, for videos it is $79 and for both pictures and videos it is $99.
Guidelines to be Followed While Skydiving in Las Vegas
Do’s1. You should check the website of the centre very carefully and check all the information that is mentioned about the flight.
2. It is advisable to take some training before the flight if you are an amateur.
3. Try to take pictures and videos for memory.
4. Check the maximum and minimum weight specified by the particular centre for flying.
5. Wear comfortable clothes to make your journey smooth.
Don’ts1. Avoid boots or sandals, wear athletic shoes.
2. Children should be accompanied by their parents.
3. People with neck, back, and shoulder injuries should consult the doctor before flying.
4. People under the influence of drugs, medication, or alcohol should not fly.
5. Pregnant women are strictly prohibited from flying.
These are some of the best skydiving centres in Las Vegas. Do not forget to follow the do’s and don’ts and the important information before flying. We hope the information was enough for you to choose the perfect center for yourself. Do let us know in the comments section about your experience. Happy Skydiving!