Las Vegas is one of the best places to visit in the USA for an exciting holiday filled with luck checks and a lot of Vegas entertainment. At the end of the trip, you might want to take a few memories back with you and there are some iconic souvenirs in Las Vegas to take with you. Las Vegas, known for its casinos and entertainment has a lot of souvenir options to gift too. Not just limited to poker chips, Las Vegas has so much to offer apart from that!
Here Is Our List of Souvenirs in Las Vegas You Can Take Home:
1. Custom Poker ChipsPoker is one of the classic games of Las Vegas, and that’s why a set of custom poker chips is among the best souvenirs in Las Vegas as a memory. The poker chips are usually of 3 different materials the best ones are of clay with a cloth inlay in the middle whereas, the cheapest one you can get is the plastic chips. You can even get epoxy blend chips with photos and graphics on them. The best upgrade on the chips is the custom logos, personalized cases, and playing cards that you can get by placing customized orders.
Cost: A set of clay chips with customization, playing cards, and a case will cost around USD 300.
2. Saguaro CactusNevada has many desert landscapes with a lot of exotic Saguaro Cactus in Las Vegas. The Saguaro Cactus is one of the best smallest souvenirs in Las Vegas to add to your kitchen window. These cacti are low-maintenance and do not take much for it to grow into a thriving plant, making it one of the most unique souvenirs in Las Vegas one can get.
Cost: Start at around USD 9.
3. Personalized M&M’sThe M&M’s World in Las Vegas has some of the best souvenirs in Las Vegas to memorialize one's trip. You can choose from a variety of M&M and its shade to get a personalized souvenir from Las Vegas. The personalization includes a name and clipart of your choice along with customized packaging. Apart from candies, hats, mugs, toys, and many more are the best souvenirs from Las Vegas for kids.
Address: 3785 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Timings: Daily 9 AM - 12 AM
4. Mini “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” SignThe first classic picture of Las Vegas is always in front of the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas'' sign. The signboard is one of the best souvenirs to get from your Las Vegas trip. These signs come in various sizes depending on your need, from miniature sizes to regular ones to fit in your luggage bag.
Address: 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
5. JoJo’s JerkyJoJo’s Jerky is one of the best cheapest souvenirs to get in Las Vegas, with various options like keto, vegan, and pet-friendly jerky. It is known for its preservative-free jerky that will last for a long time. Apart from jerky, you can even get various treats like rubs, pepper, and sauces. JoJo’s Jerky is the best option to get some tasty jerky back home and even gift it for jerky lovers.
Address: 707 E Fremont St #1080, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States.
3310 S Jones Blvd f2, Las Vegas, NV 89146, United States.
6. Bouchon BakeryOwned by the famous Thomas Keller, Bouchon Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Las Vegas known for its delicious and reasonably priced macaroons. The bakery offers many tasty treats like croissants, eclairs, peanut butter cookies, cheese Danishes, and many more. The oversized macaroons with perfect packaging are one of the best souvenirs in Las Vegas to gift your friends.
Address: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
7. Navajo Turquoise JewelryThe Navajo tribe is one of the Native American tribes in Nevada and the jewellery they produce is especially popular. The turquoise stone jewellery is known for its beautiful and unique inlay of boulder turquoise. You can even get customization on a prior request for various antique and traditional jewellery. The jewellery is exclusively made by local artists in Nevada. You can even find them on a route back from Boulder City, the Hoover Dam, or Lake Mead in Las Vegas.
8. Jean Philippe Patisserie ChocolatesJean Philippe Patisserie Chocolates is also known as the Bellagio Patisserie and is one of the best luxurious pastries’ shops in Las Vegas with a 27-foot chocolate fountain that contains pounds of dark, milk, and white chocolate, which you can see through the ceilings. You can create a customized basket full of these delicious souvenirs from Las Vegas to gift to your family.
Address: Bellagio Hotel, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Timings: Monday -Thursday 7 AM – 11 PM
Friday - Sunday 7 AM – Midnight
9. Blue Man Group DrumsticksBlue Man Group has one of the best and successful shows in Las Vegas, and taking its souvenir is one of the best things to take back home from the city of entertainment. You can experience the awesome show and even get the Blue Man Drumsticks signed by the cast at the end of the show!
Cost: Set for around 20 dollars.
10. Vegas Golden Knights WineAs a hockey fan, one of the best souvenirs to get from Las Vegas is the Vegas Golden Knights wine which is only available in Nevada and comes in both Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. While the city stands as the proud owner of Golden Knight merchandise, and that's why taking one of their famous labelled wine bottles is the best thing to get from Las Vegas.
Cost: Around USD 15 a bottleHave we missed any of the best souvenirs in Las Vegas? Let us know in the comments below.