Las Vegas, one of the iconic cities of the United States is the most fun city one could ever visit. Vegas is known among the masses for its exuberant casinos, restaurants and its happening nightlife and bars in Las Vegas are among the best in the world. Often referred to as America’s Playground, the city boasts numerous bars. With a wide range of beverages and amazing music, Las Vegas leaves no stone unturned in pleasing the visitors with its bars.
Here are our top 10 favourite bars in Las Vegas:
1. The Laundry RoomThe Laundry Room is one of the popular bars in Las Vegas. The bar features the finest spirits and an exotic cocktail menu. With its live music and a lovely rooftop, The Laundry Room is a destination in itself.
Location: 525 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Operating Hours: Wednesday- Sunday: 6 pm- 2 am; Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
2. Atomic LiquorsAtomic Liquors is one of the most interesting bars in Las Vegas. Being one of the oldest bars, this local classic is known for its history. Built-in 1945, this was originally called Virginia Café. People used to watch atomic blasts from the cafe’s rooftop. Nevertheless, the visitors can now enjoy the scenic views of Las Vegas from this best patio in the city along with a chilled beer. The bar also serves Atomic cocktails and a wide variety of beers.
Location: 917 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Operating Hours: Thursday- Sunday: 12 pm – 2 am; Closed from Monday to Wednesday
3. Oak and IvyOak and Ivy is the perfect spot to catch up with your friends over a ginger beer. Situated in the Downtown Container Park, this bar offers the best Whiskey in town, Oak and Ivy also serve barrel-aged craft cocktails.
Location: 707 E Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Monday- Thursday: 2pm-10pm
Fridays and Saturdays: 12pm-12am
Sundays: 11am- 7pm
4. The Garden Las VegasThe Garden is one of the inclusive bars in Las Vegas and is highly popular among the LGBTQ+ community. The Latin Night Thursdays offer two-for-one shots and margaritas. Featuring water fountains, flowers, chandeliers accented with gold, the custom-made ornate fireplace, the bar gives the feeling of a whole new world. The visitors can enjoy the beautiful Nevada sunset from the patio decorated with pink bistro lights.
Location: 1017 S 1st St #180, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Thursdays and Fridays: 6 pm – 3 am
Saturdays: 3 pm- 3 am
Sundays: 12 pm – 3 am
Closed from Monday to Wednesday
5. Downtown Cocktail RoomKnown for its upscale and crazy cocktails, the Downtown Cocktail Room has completely changed the scene of the Downtown’s cocktails. With its chill music, swanky décor and artistic menu the bar is a perfect spot for holding parties. Head here during weekdays for 50 per cent off during happy hours.
Location: 111 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
Wednesdays and Thursdays: 5 pm to 12 am
Fridays and Saturdays: 5 pm- 2 am
Closed on Sundays and Mondays
6. Herbs & RyeSituated in the middle of the city, Herbs &Rye is one of the most popular bars in Las Vegas. This swanky joint is known for its olden eras drinks and amazing steaks. Their Happy Hour is one of the best in Vegas serving classic cocktails in town for half a price.
Location: 3713 W. Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Monday – Saturday: 5 pm- 3 am
Closed on Sundays
7. Velveteen RabbitThe Velveteen Rabbit is a perfect spot to hang out with your squad. Inspired by the children’s book, the décor also features mismatched vintage furniture and artworks. The creative cocktail bar menu changes every season and offers drinks with a touch of the Golden Age. The visitors can enjoy the lively music from the local band on the backyard patio.
Location: 1218 S Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89104, United States
Monday to Friday: 5 pm-12 am
Saturday and Sunday: 5 pm – 2 am
8. Tanaya Creek BreweryTanaya Creek Brewery is one of the very few in the sin city to offer some of the quality crafted beers. Their expansive beer list says it all. Their creative menu, pool tables and gaming have been grabbing everyone’s attention for decades now.
Location: 831 W Bonanza Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89106, United States
Monday- Thursday: 12pm- 10pm
Friday and Saturday: 12pm-11pm
Sundays- 10am- 10pm
9. Golden TikiWith a long list of tropical drinks and amazing food, the Golden Tiki is a place to be to spend some crazy times with your friends. The atmosphere of the bar transports you to an island offering loads of fun. The Golden Tiki place suits the best for theme parties.
Location: 3939 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102, United States
Sunday- Thursday: 4 pm- 2 am
Friday and Saturday: 12 pm – 4 am
10. Skyfall LoungeThe Skyfall Lounge provides stunning views of the Las Vegas city from its awesome rooftop. The place becomes exuberant as every minute passes at night and the live music gives a whole new vibe to the place. It’s a great place to have champagne and surround yourself with your best buddies.
Location: 3940 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United StatesHave you been to any of the above-mentioned bars in Las Vegas before? If yes, let us know in the comments below!
Sunday -Thursday: 5pm- 12am
Friday and Saturday: 5pm- 1am