Here are our 10 Favourite Locations for a Wedding in Las Vegas
1. Chapel in the CloudsThe STRAT Hotel offers couples the unique opportunity to get married in the tallest observation tower in the United States. Guests get a stunning panoramic view of the Las Vegas strip, making the experience truly memorable for everyone there. The hotel offers a number of packages and amenities that cater to your convenience and budget, making the day your own.
The Bella Luna hall can accommodate upto 20 guests, while the Bella Vista chapel can accommodate up to 90 guests, both of which are located at level 103. However, if you are looking for something more intimate and adventurous, you can go up to level 112 and exchange your vows on a private balcony.
Cost: USD 199 - USD 3529
Services offered: Entertainment, guest rides, lounge access, catering, videography/photography, floral and make-up services
2. Bellagio FountainsThe Bellagio Fountains is one of the must-visit tourist attractions on the Vegas strip. Packages offered by the Bellagio allow you to have your wedding on a private balcony with the fountains in the background, making for a picture-perfect moment. It is one of the most popular venues for a wedding in Las Vegas. The hotel offers a number of wedding-related services, paying attention to the smallest details to make sure your big day is perfect.
Cost: USD 2600 - USD 16,500
Services offered: Photography/videography with live streaming, officiant, transportation to and from License Marriage Bureau, wedding planner and music according to choice, saloon and spa services
3. High RollerIt’s a unique feeling to get married in the world’s largest ferris wheel, while being suspended 550 ft above the Vegas strip but this is one of the unique things about a wedding in Las Vegas. The High Roller gives you the chance to do so, with the Chapel of the Flowers designed to accommodate upto 20 guests on your special day. Sunset nuptials are a very popular option, with the setting sun making way for the sparkling lights of the Las Vegas nightlife. The 30 minute trip from start to finish makes this a wedding of a lifetime for those looking to do something unique!
Cost: USD 1645
Services offered: Minister, limousine, wedding planner, bouquet and boutonniere, accommodation for 20 guests
4. Helicopter WeddingWouldn’t it be a crazy idea to fasten your seatbelts and take a ride over the Las Vegas Strip before you tie the knot? Well, that’s exactly what you can choose to do thanks to the helicopter weddings offered by multiple operators in Vegas. Couples can bring along their closest friends or family, and declare their love for each other over the 20-mile ride. Limousine pickups and drop-offs, photography and entertainment services definitely make it a wedding to remember!
Cost: USD 899
Services offered: Minister, sound system, 20 mile ride over Las Vegas strip, limousine
5. Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las VegasIf your idea of a wedding in Las Vegas is romance and luxury, then what better option than to exchange your vows at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Las Vegas. The ceremony is held in a chapel with spectacular views of the Bellagio Fountains and the strip will instantly make you feel like you are in the City of Love for your big day. A classic French menu designed by Chef J. Joho is made to perfection, ensuring you and your guests have a grand experience that you will forever cherish.
Cost: USD 1250 - USD 2450
Services offered: Access to Salon Prive, wedding coordinator, officiant, live music, photography
6. Silverton AquariumIf you have decided to literally “take the plunge” and get married, then head to the Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel in Las Vegas. This unique ceremony gives the couple the chance to pledge their love for each other in a 117,00 gallon aquarium, with exotic fish and stingrays swimming around. Scuba certified mermaids help you through the ceremony and make it all the more exotic. Your loved ones can watch from the viewing area right outside the tank, making sure they do not miss out on your big day!
Cost: Starts at USD 5000
Services offered: Scuba certified mermaids, officiant, viewing arena for 20 guests
7. Denny’sLas Vegas has established itself over the years as a place to do the wildest things. At Denny’s Las Vegas, you can go as far as even getting married! The popular diner gives guests the chance to exchange their vows, right before they dive into their delicious menu of burgers and steaks. To top it all off, the outlet also provides you with a wedding Pancake Puppies®️ cake to give you the authentic Denny’s experience.
Cost: USD 199
Services offered: Chapel, wedding bouquet and cake, champagne toast and complimentary wedding T-shirts
8. Gondola WeddingsThe city of Venice is famous for the scenic canals and ancient architecture. The Venetian at Las Vegas brings a similar experience to the Vegas Strip, making it the perfect setting for a wedding.
The signature white wedding gondola makes for an intimate ceremony, giving you the chance to exchange your vows privately. If you intend to share this big day with your family and friends, then you can use a private garden by the Venezia pools for a larger gathering. Various packages are offered by the Venetian, making sure your wedding is exactly how the couple envisions their big day.
Cost: USD 1850 - USD 7650
Services offered: Event planning, wedding officiant, photography, flower arrangements
9. Neon Museum and BoneyardLas Vegas is known for the glitz and glamor it offers to tourists thanks to the dazzling neon signs that adorn the strip. The Neon Museum and Boneyard give you the chance to celebrate your special day in a similar ambience with a provision to accommodate upto 50 guests. The quirky setting makes for some great photographs, making it a wedding to remember for the ages. Do try to schedule the ceremony around sunset to get some great views of the sun setting over Las Vegas as well!
Cost: Starting from USD 950
Services offered: Seating
On request - Officiant, photographer and florist
10. “Welcome to Las Vegas” signThere are some things you cannot miss doing when you are in Vegas. One of them is posing in front of the “Welcome to Las Vegas” signboard welcoming visitors to the strip. Over the years, it has become a hotspot for couples to pledge their love to each other. Multiple wedding services offer the chance for couples to celebrate their special day under the sign, with provisions for family and friends to attend the wedding as well. Make sure to have a great photoshoot to have great memories of this special day.
Cost: Starting from USD 99
Services offered: Minister and photographer
Additional: Limousine, bouquets and witness
Things to Keep in Mind for a Wedding in Las Vegas
- Make sure to have a wedding planner located in the Las Vegas area to plan out your wedding. They will help you make arrangements and ensure that everything goes on smoothly.
- Ensure that you have a marriage license before your big day. Costing USD 77, one can go through with the wedding only if they have this document. However, it is not proof of the marriage itself. The marriage certificate will have to be submitted by the minister within 10 days of the ceremony.
- If you are a foreign citizen getting married in Las Vegas, ensure that your country to which you belong to formally accepts the marriage as legal and binding.