Weather in Las Vegas in NovemberThe temperature of Las Vegas in November is quite cold and the average temperature throughout the month is 13˚C, the highest being 19°C and the lowest being 6°C. The chances of precipitation start pretty low but increases as the month of November passes by.
Festivals held in Las Vegas in November
On 26th of November people from all over the world flock to Las Vegas to enjoy shopping, dining and get some amazing discounts in some of the best restaurants in the city with friends, family or with someone special.
2. Día de los Muertos at the Magical ForestCelebrated on the 1st of November, the festival is celebrated to raise money for adults with disabilities. Held at the Opportunity Village, the festival involves decorated altars, beautiful face paintings, a huge variety of entertainment and food for all its visitors.
Address- 6300 W Oakey Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146, United States
3. Día de Muertos
Held from November 1-3 at the Springs Preserve. The thousands of years old festival is celebrated to honour loved ones and involves activities like live theatre, dance performance, altars, face painting, sugar skull decorating, art exhibition and many more.
Address- 333 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107, United States
4. Life In Death FestivalHeld on November 1-2, the Winchester Cultural Center & Park will celebrate the 20th Annual Life in Death Festival this year. The event takes place from 5 pm to 9 pm.
Address- 3130 McLeod Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89121, United States
5. Cactus Garden Holiday Lighting Ceremony
It is held on the 5th of November at the 3 acre Ethel M. Chocolate Factory which is converted into a wonderland with thousands of beautiful fluorescent light bulbs.
Address- 2 Cactus Garden Dr, Henderson, NV 89014, United States
6. Las Vegas Veterans Day ParadeThe parade is held every year on 11th of November from 10 am and involves walking for two hours from South to North on 4th Street.
Food Festivals in Las Vegas in November:
1. The Great Las Vegas Taco Festival
Held at the Craig Ranch Regional Park, the festival is held from the 5th to the 7th of November. For general admission, the tickets are for $10 and for VIP admission, the tickets are for $60. People get to enjoy unlimited food, some amazing music and a nice time with friends from vendors like El Chino Tacos, Abuela’s tacos, Churros, etc.
Address- 628 W Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89032, United States
2. Sunset Park’D
Food Truck Festival: Held on the 2nd of November at Sunset Park with more than 30 food trucks. The visitors can also enjoy live music and several activities for both young as well as adults.
Address- 2601 East Sunset Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89120
Art and Craft Festivals in Las Vegas in November:
1. Holiday Gift & Craft Festival
The festival is held from 5th of November from 10 am to 7th of November till 5 pm at the World Market Centre Las Vegas. There is something for young as well as adults like Christmas decorations, clothing, ceramics, candles, jewellery, photography, ornaments, stockings, delicious food etc. The fees of entry are $5 for 12 and above.
Address- 435 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV, United States
2. Artisan Craft Festival:Held on the 3rd of November, this festival helps the local businesses of the community to grow. There are handcrafted jewellery, goodies, beautiful home decor and other gift items that are locally made.
Address- 9090 Alta Drive Las Vegas, NV 89144 United States
3. Craftabulous Shopping Extravaganza
Held at Santa Fe Station Hotel and Casino on the 17th of November, the exhibition is perfect for all art lovers. Without any entry cost, the visitors get to enjoy a variety of things like food, jewellery, ceramic, etc.
Address- Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino 4949 N Rancho Dr Las Vegas NV 89130
Things to Do in Las Vegas in November:
1. Experience the Nightlife
Las Vegas is mostly popular for its vibrant night life and with the onset of winter, November is one of the best time to experience some of the best night clubs like LIGHT at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas Promoter, Omnia Las Vegas, Hakkasan Nightclub, Marquee Las Vegas etc. with some amazing music and delicious food.
2. ShoppingSome of the best places to shop from in Las Vegas are The Shops at Crystals, The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, Fashion Show and several other malls providing with some of the best brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Gucci, Burberry etc. Fremont Street should not be missed out when it comes to shopping in Las Vegas.
3. Rejuvenate at a Spa
Las Vegas also has several beautiful and luxurious spas like Canyon Ranch Spa, Spa at Encore, Spa at Vdara, Waldorf Astoria Spa, Spa Mandalay at Mandalay Bay, etc. which provide services like body massages, facials, facial enhancements with unique essential oils and products made of natural ingredients.
4. Go on an Adventure!
Tourists explore some underwater adventure through snorkelling, and scuba diving as well as some high up in the air through skydiving. Tourists can try these in Las Vegas in the month of November.
Tips to Follow When Visiting Las Vegas in November
- Tourists should carry a jacket and comfortable warm clothes as the season of winter has already arrived in the month of November.
- An umbrella should be carried as the city might surprise its visitors.
- Carry water, sunscreen and comfortable shoes as the places are not as close as they appear to be.
- Do not pay full price for show tickets, as there will always be some discount.
- Do not buy cocktails at the casinos as few casinos do offer free cocktails to encourage people to play more.
- People should take some extra time in their hands for getting a cab in the city.
- If possible, avoid the restaurants at the peak dinner time as it remains overcrowded with people.
- Follow the directions of the roads properly and be open to experiences.