As Bo Derek rightly said, ‘ Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping’. Whether you are trying to find the perfect gift for your loved ones, holiday shopping or are just on a personal shopping spree, Las Vegas has got you covered! At Las Vegas you can get everything ranging from elite designer fashion to outlet prices, something is bound to catch your eyes.
Here Is a List of the Top Malls in Las Vegas That You Must Visit When You Are in the City
1. Fashion Show
The Fashion Show is among the largest shopping malls in Las Vegas. Here you can find boutiques and clothes shops ranging from Forever 21 to Macy’s to Dillard's to Neiman Marcus. Other brands available at the mall are Microsoft, Calvin Klien, Disney, Leggo and loads more! And for all those who love grabbing a bite to eat while shopping, the Fashion show’s got you covered with an amazing food court as well with everything ranging from hot dogs on a stick to KFC. You can also spot restaurants like California Pizza Kitchen, Stripburger and Kona Grill. The mall also has a fashion runway near Nordom’s and Saks Fifth Avenue. This place frequently features fashion and other entertainment shows especially around the weekends.
Location:3200 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 600 Las Vegas, NV 89109
2. Downtown Summerlin Shopping CentreDowntown Summerlin is one of the newest shopping malls in Las Vegas. It is an open-air and pet-friendly shopping complex with a variety of shops and restaurants for you to explore. Dillard's and Macy’s are a highlight of the mall along with the classic Forever21, Hot topic, Victoria’s secret and loads more. Downtown Summerlin also offers multiple dining options like Wolfgang Puck’s Bar and Grill, California Pizza Kitchen and MTO Cafe. The place is also home to a theatre with recliners and an area with bars and food stalls where you can get food for your show! So make sure to spend a day at the mall shopping, eating and maybe catch a movie later too.
Location:1980 Festival Plaza Dr Las Vegas, NV 89135
3. Grand Canal Shoppes at Venetian
Grand Canal gives shoppers a wide range of brands and goods to choose from along with multiple fun activities. The Cobblestone walkways, the mile-long Venice inspired canals and the painted ceilings provide a gorgeous sight along with your whole shopping experience. The place also offers gondola rides around the canals. The beautiful shopping centre offers 160 plus brands and world-class luxury stores where you could shop around. Some of the brands include Diane von Furstenberg, Burberry, Dooney & Bourke, Guerlain, Harley Davidson, and Michael Kors. There are also over a dozen restaurants like Cut, B&B Burger & beer, Delmonico steak house and table ten that are led by world-renowned chefs. Here you can get a taste of some of the best cuisine the city has to offer.
Location:3377 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8910
4. Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
Located to the South of Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas South Premium outlets. It is away from the busy city and provides major discounts on popular brands. There are evergreens and trendy brands available at the place like Adidas, Big Dog, Converse, True religion, New Balance, Skechers and loads more. There are some brilliant fast food outlets and casual food spots around the mall. The mall also has a good parking space. The discounts can range from 25 to 65 per cent too and people of all ages enjoy shopping here. The drive from the city is totally worth it for all of these reasons. The mall is definitely one of the top popular among locals and tourists alike.
Location:7400 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89123
5. Town Square Las Vegas
The town square is known to be updated year long with trendy brands, amazing restaurants and a variety of entertainment options. The key features of the mall are that it is open-air and it is pet friendly too. There are several buildings in the shopping space along pedestrian-friendly roads that are beautifully decorated as well. There are retailers like Apple, ANGL, American Eagle, Tommy Bahama, Guitar Centre, H&M, Sephora among others. There are also food spaces available like the favourite California Pizza Kitchen, Claim jumper and other hotspots to get delicious food and drinks like a blue martini, yard house and double helix wine. It is at a very convenient location around 215 freeway too.
Location:6605 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89119
6. Miracle Mile ShopsMiracle Mile shops are located at Planet Hollywood Hotel and guess what, they stretch for almost a mile! These malls in Las Vegas has a great variety of brands and it forms a loop around the hotel-casino as well. At the mall, you can browse through and shop with almost 200 brands like MAC Cosmetics, House of Hoops by Foot Locker, GUESS, Bath & Body Works, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Desigual and LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics and Flight 23 at Footaction. The mall also has a restaurant complex and is a host to multiple live performances too. The restaurants here serve excellent delicacies and elegant drinks. The sugar factory is a must-visit for anyone with a sweet tooth and it is also adored by many Hollywood celebrities. The mall is well suited for low-budget shopping, is well navigable and it is a very friendly place as well.
Location:3663 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109
7. The Forum Shops at Caesars
The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to some of the best boutiques and collection of couture. It is an elegant place also decorated by multiple recreations of Roman statues. It is home to 160 plus speciality retailers like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany, Apple Kate Spade, La Perla, MAC Cosmetics, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Cartier, Fendi, and one of US’s best watch retailers Tourneau Time Dome. There are also some wonderful places where you could grab a bite to eat during your shopping sprees like The cheesecake factory or Sushi Roku or Spago.
Location:3500 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109
8. Las Vegas North Premium OutletsIf you are looking for a place to get well-established brands and at a budget with discounts, then the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets is the place to be. These malls in Las Vegas around the Downtown area are definitely the more affordable of the lot and this reflects in the city’s best outlet mall being located here. The mall is home to over 175 brands from high and middle ranges including stores like DKNY, Calvin Klein and Reebok. Some of the other brands also include A|X Armani Exchange, Ann Taylor, Burberry, Disney Outlet and True Religion. You can save from anything ranging from 25% to 65% so if you are holiday shopping with a budget in mind, then you must definitely check this mall out.
Location:875 S Grand Central Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89106
9. The Shops at Crystal
The Shops of Crystal, true to its name is one of the most elegantly designed malls in Las Vegas. It’s evident prime focus is on luxury and they have created the mall in an extremely modern manner and it is kept and maintained sparkling. It is connected to Hotel Aria and is very close to the Hotel Cosmopolitan as well. There are multiple designer creations on display in this mall. Some of the very rare retailers available at the mall include Sisley, Kiton, Lanvin, Mikimoto, Paul Smith, Porsche Design and Tourbillon. You would also find brands like Louis Vitton, Prada and Gucci here. There is a Starbucks too where you could grab your coffee before going shopping too. Some of the other restaurants include Wolfgang Puck’s Pizzeria, The pub and loads more. There is valet parking and electric charging point for vehicles as well.
Location:3720 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89158-1644
Time: 10am- 11pm
10. Tivoli VillageThe Tivoli village is located 12 miles from the strip. It is one of the few open-air malls in Las Vegas with elegant Italian architecture. This is a mixed place where you can shop, eat and work as well. Some of the highlights of the place are the spa and saloon. And we definitely must not forget the Saturday farmers market! There is a lot of outdoor and underground parking available. From dancing in the streets to yoga, the place is definitely a brilliant amalgamation of modern needs with the old world charm. They also feature some amazing restaurants like PKWY tavern, Boston’s Fish House and Bar, Al Solito Posto and loads of more delicious arrays.
Location: 420 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145-5731When you are in Las Vegas, you will definitely find yourself spoiled with choices. The malls in Las Vegas are always bustling with life with activities happening all around like fashion shows, wanderers performing and shows at movie theatres as well! Irrespective of whether you shop or not the whole vibe of the malls is something you must enjoy with your friends and family. The above article will definitely be a hand guide for you to shop around and spend a couple of hours there!