Your honeymoon is one of the most special times in your lives. Choosing a honeymoon in Las Vegas can turn out to be one of your best decisions. Las Vegas is an ever-growing city with perennial entertainment and charm. Honeymoon in Vegas has become popular amongst couples lately. It is a multicultural city- offering varied opportunities to experience different cultures at the same place.
Here is a Guide to Help you Plan a Honeymoon in Las Vegas:
1. Weather in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has very pleasing weather throughout the year, keeping aside its summers. Make sure to plan your honeymoon in Las Vegas according to your weather preferences:
- December to February: Winter
- March to May: Spring
- June to August: Summer
- September to November: Autumn
2. Best Time to Visit for a Honeymoon in Las VegasEither the time between March to May or September to November is considered the best time to plan a honeymoon in Las Vegas. A trip for 5 days and 4 nights can be the best suited to satisfactorily explore all of its beautiful romantic spots.
3. Travelling in Las Vegas
- Bus Services: Bus services are available for 24 hours in Vegas with variable charges. It can be availed to explore the city both on and off the strip at reasonable costs.
- Taxi: Charging a minimum amount in addition to a per-mile charge, these accept payments as cash as well as via cards.
- Monorail Ride: Stretching from Sahara Avenue to the MGM Grand on all days, it is available from 7 am to 2 am on Monday to Thursday and from 7 am to 3 am on Friday to Sunday.
- Rent a Car: A car can easily be rented for about INR 1500 to INR 2000 per day.
- Rent a Limo: To make your honeymoon extraordinarily special, you can also rent limousine services for about INR 2300 per hour.
10 Most Romantic Spots for a Honeymoon in Las Vegas:
1. The Las Vegas StripThe heart of Las Vegas, The Strip is the liveliest and the most romantic place throughout the city. It is a complex full of hotels, restaurants, resorts, casinos, nightclubs and museums, all at the same place. Covering the area from Treasure Island Hotel to Mandalay Bay Hotel, this place has the most beautiful ambience at night. It is all lit up with sparkling lights and seems to be heaven on Earth.
Address: South Las Vegas Boulevard, Clark County, Las Vegas
Area Covered: Approximately 7 kilometers
2. The Grand Canyon
One of the best seven natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon has an aura of its own. Go hiking at the South Rim, do take a memorable helicopter ride experience from Las Vegas and embrace the beauty of Desert View Watchtower, when visiting this place.
Address: Southeast of Las Vegas
Distance from Vegas: 4 to 5 hours
Open for: 24/7
Fee: INR 1,700 - INR 6,000 per person
Charges of Helicopter Tours: INR 13,500 - INR 20,000 per person
3. Bellagio Fountains and Conservatory Gardens
Bellagio Fountains is an incredible experience. It has a light and music show, famous worldwide as one of the biggest and romantic attractions in Vegas. The show runs every half an hour throughout the day and every 15 minutes during the night. It is totally free, you don’t need to pay even a penny. The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are the best place to explore for all the nature lovers out there. Offering flowers, love, vibe, fragrance and romance all around, it can be best enjoyed either in early mornings or at late nights.
Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas
The Fountain Show:
Timings: Monday to Friday: 3 pm until midnight; Weekends: 12 noon until midnight
Average Time Spent: 30 minutes to 1 hour
The Conservatory Gardens:
Timings: 24 hours
Average Time Spent: 45 minutes to 1 hour
4. Cirque du SoleilA Cirque du Soleil show is equivalent to living a fairy tale in 3D. It is a perfect composition of music, love, artistry and acrobatics. Luckily, it provides an opportunity to get your partner mesmerized and even offer them the most memorable proposal of their lives.
Duration: 90 minutes
Charges: Starting from INR 4,500 per head
5. Valley of Fire
The Valley of Fire is a perfect romantic spot for all our adventurous honeymoon couples. Located at the oldest State Park of Nevada, this place is well known for its red fierce sandstones.
Address: 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Timings: 6.30 am to 7 pm
Average Time Spent: 2.5 to 3 hours
Distance from Vegas: One hour away from the Las Vegas Strip
6. The Eiffel Tower
Not just known for its height, the Eiffel Tower on the Las Vegas Boulevard has a semi-private viewpoint and an adorable restaurant located on its11th floor. Either for proposing to the love of your life or giving it a shot even after marriage, it is the most perfect place for couples to be in Las Vegas.
Address: 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Timings: Monday to Friday: 9.30 am to 12.30 am; Weekends: 9.30 am to 1 am
Average Time Spent: 1 hour to 1.5 hours
Address: The Grand Canal Shoppes, 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd 2001, Las Vegas
Timings: Monday, Thursday, & Sunday: 10 am to 8 pm
Tuesday – 10 am to 4 pm
Wednesday: 10 am to 4.30 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10 am to 9 pm
Average Time Spent: 1.5 to 2 hours
8. Fremont Street
Fremont Street is the best place to just live your life to the fullest with your partner. Offering great food, music, live entertainment, concerts, and awesome beer scenes, it provides life to the city of Vegas. Located in the old downtown, dozens of LED lights light up this place, giving you the actual essence of what the Vegas experience feels like.
Average Time Spent: 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
9. Lake Mead
Lake Mead is the 16th largest man-made lake and the largest reservoir in the USA. It is a spot for all the water sports enthusiasts offering perfect sets of water activities, natural beauty, adventure and wildlife.
Distance from Vegas: Approximately 39 kilometers
Entrance Fee For 5 Days: INR 350 per individua
lActivities available: Kayaking, jet skiing, swimming, hiking, wildlife viewing, paddle-boating, swimming, camping
10. Vegas Indoor SkydivingExperience the superpower of flying in the air at Vegas indoor skydiving. Get through what skydiving feels like without even having to jump off a plane or tangle between the parachutes. Overcome your fear and add a tick to your bucket list.
Address: 200 Convention Center Dr, Las VegasHave we missed out on any of the best spots for a romantic honeymoon in Las Vegas? Let us know in the comments below
Timings: 9.45 am to 8 pm
Average Time Spent: 1.5 to 2 hours