As Chuck Palahniuk rightly said, ‘Las Vegas looks the way you’d imagine heaven would look at night’. Nightclubs in Las Vegas are a part of the city's thriving party culture. Even though a lot of places around the world have a party spirit, no one does it better than Vegas.
Here are our Favourite Nightclubs in Las Vegas:
1. Omnia at Caesars Palace
If you want to party and dance your way through the night then Omnia is the way to go. The nightclub opened back in 2015 and they haven’t grown old ever since. The view of the Las Vegas strip from the rooftop is just amazing. The musicians and DJs performing here are nothing short of stars. Calvin Harris plays here on semi Fridays and Tiesto plays here often as well. Other stars include Zedd, Matron Garrix and lots more. The design of the club is elegant yet super fun, it was designed after the metropolitan opera. There is a massive chandelier hanging from the top that sways with the music too!
Location: Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel Casino 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
2. MarqueeIf you’ve seen people enter the second level of Cosmopolitan, one step in and you will know why. Marquee gives you the choice to create your own party experience. You can dance and party hard around the elevated DJ or you could chill outside and bask in the starlight beauty of Las Vegas. You can dance to the beats of EDM under the disco ball sprinkling light around, this is the true essence of LA partying. Of Course, you could head to The Boom box to grab some drinks or sit at the library to relax and chit-chat as well. You could also head to the boom box room for some crazy hip-hop fun, you would have to hold your breath to just enter but the vibe is totally worth it.
Location:3708 S Las Vegas Blvd Level 2 Boulevard Tower Las Vegas, NV 89109
3. XS Nightclub
XS is hands down one of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas. It is the embodiment of glitz, elegance, glam and everything Las Vegas is known for. You can party inside or outside at the pool while grooving to the beats of Chainsmokers or David Guetta. The place is decorated with real gold and 10,000 individual lights as well to keep the party going on! There is a spinning DJ station that separates the outdoor from the indoor. The club has been around for almost ten years now and it is definitely an evergreen, here to stay.
Location:3131 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109
4. Tao NightclubHave you really been partying in the nightclubs in Las Vegas if you haven’t been to Tao? They have been around for about 15 years now and they know how to do it right. The place is always packed with people jumping, bumping and dancing. With a restaurant downstairs and a pool upstairs, Tao’s got you covered all night. A reddish hue fills the main room which is warm yet eccentric. They also have an outdoor balcony where you could just cool off and catch a breath. The club is divided into various rooms with DJs mixing things up. The place has a dramatic Asian decor and there are dancers dancing in enclosed cases as well..
Location: The Venetian 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109
5. Jewel at Aria resorts and Casinos
Between the EDM of Steve Angello and the hip-hop of Tyga. Jewel is meant to keep you moving and on your feet. It is slightly smaller than the other clubs but that just adds to the crazy vibe and energy we’ve got going around in the room. Along with elevated DJ booths, Jewel also has mega LED screens that sync with the music. Adding to the wow factor is the lit staircase at the entrance. The place also has five VIP rooms, each with its own theme. True to its name, Jewel is definitely one of the gems of Las Vegas.
Location:3730 Las Vegas Blvd Aria Resort And Casino Las Vegas, NV 89158
6. ChateauChateau is a complete outdoor rooftop party spot. The outdoor patio has always been the club’s strength. The patio looks over the Bellagio fountains across the street too, what a sight! So grab your drink and work up some sweat while dancing all night at the party. The Chateau doesn’t extravagantly invest on high-end DJs, the vibe is very chill and less intense and intimidating when compared to other parties around the city.
Location:3655 Las Vegas Blvd S Paris Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Hakkasan is home to the world’s largest kinetic light art instalment. One of the oldest nightclubs in Las Vegas, the place has been around since 2013 but it has been able to maintain its freshness and energy ever since. The changing light, colours and imagery of the setup is only brought out more by the EDM of Zedd and Tiesto. You can also head down to the Ling Ling club for the open format DJs or to Ling Ling lounge to have your share of hip hop. You could also pre-game next door at Hakkasan restaurant that provides some of the best Cantonese delicacies, plus their valet parking is definitely an added bonus.
Location: MGM Grand Hotel And Casino 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109
8. Encore Beach ClubThe club was previously known as Surrender but since it shifted to an all swim format, the name was changed. The place has a small indoor area but the outdoor pool with the towering palms is the real deal. The dress code here is very relaxed as well. There are quite a few cabanas, bars and even a blackjack table too! Day or night if you want to party, EBC has got you covered! Some of the best DJs like DJ snake and Chainsmokers perform here.
Location: 3131 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89109
The best nightlife experience hosted by Mandalay Bay is at Light. The hip-hop is covered by artists like Saweetie, Jeezy and Rick Ross and the DJs cover the EDM. The biggest attraction of the place is the large screen behind the DJ that covers the whole party’s levels. The light combines with brilliant and unbelievable acrobatic acts on the ceiling. The lights, music and performances are based on the theme and so every time you visit Light, you rediscover it. Light is definitely a symphony to all our senses!
Location:3950 Las Vegas Blvd S Mandalay Bay Las Vegas, NV 89119
10. On the RecordThis is the perfect place for nightclubbers who don’t always like nightclubbing. The place is more or less a lounge with a retro vibe, mega posters and a DJ booth that resembles Rolls Royce. The centre has a fireplace and is known as The Living room. There is also an outdoor patio with a doubledecker bus serving drinks as well! You can create your own entertainment by heading to one of the karaoke rooms and singing your heart out, each room is dedicated to a different era of music. There is also a speakeasy-style secret bar which focuses on cocktails. The place also plays hits from the 80s and 90s you’ll definitely recognize. We can definitely say ‘on the record’ that this place definitely sets you in the party mood!
Location:3770 S Las Vegas Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89109After a whole day or shopping, sightseeing or pool parties you might want to relax and get in bed at night. But another way to go about it is to go to one of the best nightclubs in the city and dance all through the night. The nightclubs in Las Vegas are the place where you can feel the real pulse of the city.