The 3 Most Popular Operators of Rides in Hot Air Balloon in Las Vegas:
1. Vegas Balloon Rides
Enjoy champagne/ sparkling cider toast with some light refreshments and commemorative after coming back from a 10,000 feet high ride that allows a maximum of 16 passengers up in the air. It will take you around 6 hours from the time you start your journey from your destination to complete the entire process. You will also receive a flight certificate within 24 hours of your flight. Make the different events of your life more memorable by celebrating high up in the air.
Address- 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, United States
Operating Hours- 7 am to 7 pm
Pricing- $275 per adult and $125 per child.
Cancellation Policy- canceling 48 hours before the flight will not require any charge, after that the full amount will be charged.
Flight Timing- 45-60 minutes depending on the weather
2. Adventure Balloons
Locally owned and operated by Hugh and his wife, Adventure Balloon Rides are private for two, however, there are also parties of a maximum of 8 people that are organized, weddings, and other events. You will be able to view the Las Vegas Strip to the East and Red Rock Canyon to the West, and a massive Residential area to the West of Las Vegas. The entire process will take around 4.5 hours. Drop and pick up facility is provided from the hotel to the destination at an additional cost.
Address- 5433 Longridge Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146, United States
Operating Hours- Open from 12 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
Pricing- Around $200.
Flight Timing- Around 60 minutes, depends on the weather.
3. Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Vegas
Experience the breath-taking view of the beautiful sunrise in an early morning flight after which you can enjoy a glass of champagne, mimosa, or other beverages on your successful landing and also get a certificate to celebrate your journey. You will also get to enjoy the view of Red Rock Canyon, Mount Potosi, and the Las Vegas Strip. Children between the ages of 5 to 11 can acquire a child’s ticket. Be assured to get an experienced, licensed, and insured pilot for your flight. They provide round trip transportation between your hotel and the destination at an additional cost.
Address- 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Operating Hours- Open from 5 am. Pricing- the price is around $200.
Cancellation Policy- Cancel before 48 hours of the flight.
Flight Timing- Around 60 minutes, depending on the weather.
Guidelines to be Followed on a Ride in a Hot Air Balloon in Las Vegas:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, no heels.
- Do not forget to carry valid ID proof.
- Pregnant travellers are not recommended.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems neck, knee, hip, joint, bone, osteoporosis, or similar physical issues within 2 years.
- Not for travellers with medical conditions, some amount of physical fitness is preferable.
- Not recommended for people who cannot walk or stand unassisted.
- Check the maximum weight mentioned on the website of the centre that you are opting for.
- The age limit for children should also be checked.
- Travelers should not be under the influence of alcohol, or drugs, or any substance.
- Depending on the weather, the flight can be rescheduled.