Here's your smart guide for you to experience the Nightlife in Delhi if you are single:
Go ClubbingDelhi nightclubs have made their place alongside Mumbai and Bangalore for a thrilling night dancing to vibrant music. With the wonderful ambience, booze and music, the following are some of the safest and best party places for a solo night out.
1. Kitty SuThis club is famous for being a party paradise. With its large dance floor, Kitty Su is said to be the best place to hang out with your friends and experience the nightlife of Delhi.
Location: The Lalit, Connaught Place
Timings: 10 PM - 1:30 AM
Cost: INR 5000 for two people
2. RaastaThe karaoke, the ambience and the exotic range of cuisines make Raasta a vibrant venue for a special night out.
Location: Cyber Hub
Timings 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Cost: INR 1000 for two people
3. Summer houseThis is a brilliant place to unwind. The place is spacious and gives Goan club vibes. It is also the best place for party lovers.
Location: 1st Floor, DDA Shopping Complex, Aurobindo Place, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
Timings: 12 noon to 12:30 am
Cost: INR 2,000 for two
4. Privee’One of the finest clubs in New Delhi offers you unique and tasty drinks. The ambience is perfect with creative lighting.
Location: Shangri-La's Eros Hotel Complex, 19, Ashoka Road, Above Kanishka Shopping Mall Arcade, Janpath, New Delhi
Timings: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday- 10 pm to 4 am, Monday, Tuesday- Closed
Cost: INR 5,000 for two
5. AgniSimmering with delight, this happening club with its top-notch delicacies is especially famous for its Friday nights.
Location: The Park Hotel, Connaught Place
Timings: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Cost: INR 5000 for two people
6. I-KandyI-Kandy in Gurgaon is famous for their pool parties, live sports screenings, and an amazing line up of DJs. The place is also famous for its cocktails.
Location: Le Meridien Gurgaon
Timings: 7:00 PM - 12:00 PM
Cost: INR 4000 for two people
7. LithiyumLithiyum is one of the high-end and luxurious night clubs of Delhi, is located in Chanakyapuri. If you're looking for a spacious dance floor with futuristic decor, good dance music, and delicious finger foods, Lithiyum is a must-visit. They also serve hookah.
Location: The Ashok, Chanakyapuri
Timings: 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Cost: INR 5000 for two people
8. Key Night ClubGet ready to unlock your inner party animal with this comical bar as they are the best for late-night parties.
Location: Hotel Samrat, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Timings: 10 pm to 4 am
Cost: INR 4,000 for two
9. Hauz Khas SocialThis cafe & bar has catchy and photogenic interiors. The ambience is phenomenal. But you know what is the best thing about this place? It’s the rooftop view which faces Deer Park’s lake, during sunset, which makes it a showstopper. And besides this, Social has six outlets in New Delhi.
Location: Hauz Khas Village
Timings: 11 am to 12:30 am
Cost: INR 1,300 for two
10. Olive Bar & KitchenLooking for a perfect evening? Then this is your place. Decoration with candles, white background, live music, that’s all one can ask for. This place is not just for singles. In fact, it's a great place for dates as well.
Location: 6-8, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi
Timings: 12:30 pm to 12:30 am
Cost: INR 4,000 for two
11. The Blue BarThe Blue Bar is a luxurious 5-star lounge bar. It is a nice and sweet place to have some private time. Their wine collection is amazing. Royal ambience. Royal food.
Location: Taj Palace, 2, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Timings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday -5 pm to 1 am, Friday, Saturday, Sunday- 5 pm to 2 am
Cost: INR 3,900 for two
GamingFor those who are not party animals and would instead prefer to spend the night at a game of pool, these are some perfect places to spend a night with drinks, good food and games.
12. BluOThe best place for bowling and for trying your hand at Billiards, BluO is one of the most fun-filled places in Delhi.
Location: Ambience Mall, Gurgaon
Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Cost: INR 2000 for two people
13. Underdoggs Sports Bar & GrillThe beer and the live streaming of matches make Underdoggs unique for the night out lovers.
Location: Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Cost: INR 2120 for two people
Wander The Streets of DelhiDelhi is the ideal place for lovers of nature and history. Meandering through the streets of old Delhi, one can uncover glories and pleasures which are otherwise hidden under the sun. Step out with your gang and discover these avenues of Delhi like never before.
14. Pandora Road and India GateA walk past midnight on Pandora road is an unparalleled experience. With a splendid view of the India gate, restaurants like Gulati and Havmore and chuski outside India Gate is another excellent way to spend your night.
15. Streets of ShahjahanabadHot cups of chai and a walk on the long, historical roads of Shahjahanabad is a favourite among many Delhites.
And for those who feel a little more adventurous, the following places are known to be haunted by supernatural forces. Daring souls venture out to places like Jamali Kamaliat at Mehrauli, Karbala Graveyard near BK Dutt Colony and Feroz Shah Kotla Fort at Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg to uncover some mysteries.
Location: Old Delhi
Street Food Must-TrysAnd while you are out on your midnight excursion, head to these places for those midnight cravings:
16. Jama Masjid near Chandni Chowk For the Kebabs and BiryaniLeaving this legend out would be sheer injustice. This area is known for its non-vegetarian delicacies. The popular dishes here are the kebabs, mutton korma, mutton burra, biryani and the brain curry. For its age-old authentic flavours that only get better with time, you cannot miss eating in this area.
17. Kakke de Hatti For Scrumptious Punjabi CuisineIf you’re looking for scrumptious Punjabi cuisine, then head to Kakke di Hatti. They don’t serve Punjabi dishes but also varieties of kulfis and faloodas. Delicious paranthas, kulchas and chole bhatures makes this place a throbbing centre for food lovers. It is a paradise for Punjabis. The place is open till 1 AM.
18. Moolchand Parantha for Butter-dripping Paranthas at Lajpat NagarOtherwise called as Paratha which is the staple food of many regions is also a famous unleavened flatbread in the Indian subcontinent. You need sleuth skills to spot this one. Nights of boozing and partying have sent Delhiites in search of filling and butter loaded parathas here. With no significant pointer to this place except a huge swarm of people, all Delhiites who love their parathas have been here in the late hours. This Delhi street food place serves the best parathas ever. The place is open till 11: 30 AM.
Read more about Street food of Delhi
19. Amrik Sukhdev DhabaAmrik Sukhdev Dhaba in Murthal is an all-time favourite among foodies in Delhi. This multi-cuisine restaurant is open 24 hours. If you're feeling adventurous enough to drive down to Murthal, do not miss this place.
More Food Places
20. Kingdom of DreamsLooking for a place where different cuisines are found? Here is an ideal place for you. From Dal Baati in Rajasthan to tea from Assam, coffee from Madras to Naan from Punjab, you will find it all in one place. Watch the shows in Kingdom of Dreams and then hit the food places for a perfect evening out!
Location: Culture Gully, Kingdom of Dreams, Great Indian Nautanki Company, Auditorium Complex, Sector 29, Gurgaon
Timings: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday- 1 pm to 11 pm, Monday- Closed
Cost: INR 500 for two
21. Mocha ArthouseMocha Arthouse is an experimental art space which brings together food, fine arts, performing arts and music. They have both indoor and outdoor seating. Nothing can beat the taste of their dishes. Although the rates may seem quite high, that's worth every single penny. This place can make anyone feel alive!
Location: 167, Ground Floor, DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Timings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday- 11 am to 12:30 am, Friday, Saturday, Sunday- 11 am to 1 am
Cost: INR 1,400 for two
22. Cafe 24It’s hard to find a cafe which serves fresh and delicious food all day long. And when hunger strikes in the middle of the night there’s no better option than Cafe 24.
Location: Hotel City Park, KP Block, Pitampura, New Delhi
Timings: 24 hours
Cost: INR 1,200 for two
23. Samavar- The AshokYes, they are quite old in their infrastructure but their dishes are really good. It is a restaurant that serves a sumptuous buffet. It is a nice place with a nice atmosphere and view.
Location: The Ashok, 50-B, Kautilya Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
Timings: 24 Hours
Cost: INR 2,200 for two
More Things to Do
24. Watch a MovieFor the movie buffs, what could be better than watching a good film with some popcorn, before sunrise while the world sleeps shrouded in darkness?. D.T. Star Cinemas, Saket, and D.T. City Centre, M.G. Road have shows running late into the night.
Music LoversMusic can rejuvenate every soul and a night at these places with karaoke and live band performances is a marvellous weekend solution for everyone.
25. Hard Rock CaféOne of the top cafes across the world, Hard Rock Café offers the best live performances and is also famous for Sufi nights and DJ nights. It provides different kinds of music events almost every day.
Location: Cyber Hub
Timings: 12:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Cost: INR 2500 for two people
26. TLR: The Living RoomThe beautiful ambience of this rooftop café with its laid-back background music offers great food to make your night perfect.
Location: Hauz Khas
Timings: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Cost: INR 1400 for two people
27. TC Bar & RestaurantNestled in the poshest area of Delhi, TC Bar & Restaurant with its karaoke Nights and heavy rock music is a must go for every nocturnal traveller.
Location: Connaught Place
Timings: 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Cost: INR 1300 for two people
Important Safety Tips
- It would be safer if you travel in large groups, especially if you are going for a night walk.
- Don't drink and drive.
- Guard your drink.
- Prefer a personal vehicle.
- If you are taking a cab, stay on high alert.
- Police: 100
- Medical: 102
- Accident helpline: 1099
- Women's helpline: 181, 1091
- Auto helpline: 011 42400400
- Delhi Metro helpline: 011 22561231
Although it might appear daunting at first but stepping out during the late hours of the day will offer you a remarkable experience of the city which you would not have expected otherwise. Take a leap of faith, stay alert, head out and discover the City of Djinns like never before.