Here are 13 Amusement Parks in Delhi NCR:
1. Worlds of WonderWorlds of Wonder is the largest Amusement and Water Park in North India. It is divided into two sections - La Fiesta, i.e. the family zone and a Teen Zone and consists of an adventure park, go-karting track, and water park. A regular ticket offers unlimited access to all the rides in the parks. Rip Curl, Underwater World, Wave Pool, Boomerango, Rapid Racer, Rocking Roller, and Mega Disco are some of the popular rides here.
Address: Sector 38A, Gate no. 11, Entertainment City, Adjacent to Great India Place, Noida
Timings: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tickets: Children- 599 INR; Adults- 899 INR; Senior Citizens- 499 INR
2. Adventure Island - Metro WalkAdventure Island is one of the most popular amusement parks in Delhi NCR. It is a super-hit with kids and adults alike, and couples find it a refreshing change to head to for spending an exciting date! Wild Wheels, Sky Riders, Splash Down, Wave Rocker, Bush Buggies, Splash Dunk, and Bumper Cars are some of the popular rides here. Located along with Adventure Island is Metro Walk which is a shopping plaza
Address: Adventure Island, Opposite Rithala Metro Station, Sector 10-Rohini
Timings: 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM, Retail area is open till 11:00
Tickets: Unlimited Rides Ticket- INR 600, Happy Hours Ticket- INR 350, Couples Ticket (Rides + Food)- INR 1250
3. Appu GharAppu Ghar is one of the oldest amusement and water parks in Delhi. It was relocated to Gurugram behind Huda City Centre where it houses the Oyster Beach and Great India Place, Gurgaon. Their Skyfall is the tallest ride in India. OMG (Oh My Gurgaon), Rapid Racer, Typhoon Tunnel, and Lazy and Crazy River are some of the popular rides here.
Address: Leisure Valley Road, Sector 29, Gurgaon
Timings: Weekdays- 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Weekends- 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tickets: Children and Senior Citizens- INR 799, Adults (Weekdays)- INR 1299, Adults (Weekends)- INR 1399
4. Delhi Eye
Address: Kalindi Kunj Park, Okhla, New Delhi
Timings: 11 AM - 6 PM
Tickets: Park Entry- Senior Citizen- INR 150, Adults- INR 250 Ride entry starts from INR 600
5. Fun N Food VillageFun n Food Village is one of the oldest amusement parks in Delhi NCR. The major attraction of this place is a 400 feet long water channel known as the Lazy River. It also boasts of having the largest wave pool in Delhi which makes you feel as if being swept by the soft waves of the sea. Kiddies area, Fresh Water Pool, Merry go Round, Rain Dance, and Aqua Ball Slide are some of its main attractions.
Address: Fun n Food Village, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapashera
Timings: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tickets: Adults- INR 1000, Children- INR 600
6. Aapno GharLush green grounds adorned with fountains interspersed with 21 joyrides, Aapno Ghar is a popular amusement park in Delhi NCR. It has special rides for small kids along with video games parlors, puppet shows, musical stage programs, and fast food corners. Their live entertainment team also performs on the weekends. Flying Bob, Jet Plane, Caterpillar, Commando Net, and Columbus are some of the popular rides here.
Address: Aapno Ghar Resort, 43rd Milestone, Delhi-Jaipur Expressway, Sector 77
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tickets: Adults- INR 1199, Children- INR 699
7. Drizzling LandDrizzling Land Amusement Park in Delhi houses an Adventure Sports Club, Amusement Park, and Water Park. It also the biggest roller-coaster in Delhi NCR. Fly from one end to the other through the Zipline or try out wall climbing, rappelling, or walking through the Burma Bridge in their Adventure Club. Soak in the showers of Kempty Falls and indulge in some hilarious and fun-filled experiences in their range of water slides such as Pendulum slide and Cyclone slide.
Address: 8 km Milestone, Delhi-Meerut Road, Duhai, Ghaziabad
Timings: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Tickets: Children and Senior Citizen- INR 550, Adults- INR 850, Stags- INR 899
8. Splash Water ParkSplash Water and Amusement Park is located on the main GT Karnal Road and is a huge attraction for people not only from Delhi but also from places such as Sonipat, Panipat, and Murthal. Multilane slides, Harakiri, Mushroom Fall, splash pools along with adventure rides such as Ferris Wheel and Mini Columbus are huge crowd-pullers. Splash is also famous for school picnics as it is conveniently situated and also relatively cheaper than other parks.
Address: Main GT Karnal Road, Palla Moad, Alipur
Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Water Rides); 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM (Amusement Park)
Tickets: Weekdays: Children- INR 400; Adults- INR 500; Stags- INR 700 Weekends: Children-INR 500; Adults- INR 600; Stags- INR 800
9. Atlantic Water WorldAtlantic Water World is located on the Yamuna waterfront near Okhla barrage and attracts crowds from Delhi, Noida, and Faridabad. TDJ performances, rain dance, food options, selfie spots, toddler sections, water coasters, wave pool, and family pools are some of the major attractions here. Some of their most heart-racing rides are Storm-Eye, Tornado, Wave Attack, and Yippee Land.
Address: Kalindi Kunj Park, New Delhi
Timings: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tickets: Children- INR 600, Adults- INR 1200, Couples- INR 2200, Senior Citizens- INR 600, Group (5 to 25)- INR 1050 INR 500 for (children INR 400) extra if lunch buffet is opted for
10. Jurasik Park InnJurasik Park Inn is a jungle-themed adventure park located on NH 1, 16 km to Delhi-Kundli border. Boogie Woogie rain dance, Lazy River, Spin n Whirl and Droom Box water slides, wave pools and kids pool, and a magnificent 70 feet tall waterfall in their water park are the major attractions here. They also have go-karting and zip line on offer.
Address: GT Karnal Road, NH1, Near Omaxe City, Sonipat
Timings: 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Tickets: Weekdays: Adults- INR 800; Kids and Senior Citizens- INR 600
Weekends & Public Holidays: Adults- INR 1,000; Kids and Senior Citizens- INR 600
11. Entertainment City Amusement ParkLocated in Noida, entertainment city is an amusement park of wonders. The entire park is divided into three zones- children, teens, and adults and thus you can be sure to find something of interest for all age groups. Each of these sections has special rides, stores, and eateries.
Address: Film city, sector 16 A, Noida
Timing: 10 AM to 11 PM
Tickets: Kids: INR 500, Adult: INR 750
12. FfunmaxIf you're looking for fun at reasonable prices, head onto Ffunmax because that is the perfect spot. Some of the most popular rides in Ffunmax include a wave pool, cyclone ride, family slide, rainbow showers, animal showers, and many more.
Address: Main Mathura Road, Faridabad, behind royal villa banquet hall
Timing: 10 AM to 6 PM
Tickets: Child 4ft / 120 cms Monday to Friday: Rs.500/child (Saturday/Sundays & Holiday are Rs.550), Child/Adult(above 4Ft) Monday to Friday: Rs.600/person(Saturday/Sundays & Holiday are Rs.650), Stag Entry (Gents / Boys), Single Entry (Male): Rs.700/person(Saturday/Sundays & Holiday are Rs.800), Senior Citizen(above 60 Years age): Rs.500/person (Saturday/Sundays & Holiday are Rs.550)
13. Wet n WildLooking for a complete package where every money spent is worth it? Head straight to Wet n Wild because it is not just a simple experience but a carefully tailored one to make your family time the best spent ever! One of their main highlights is that they try to incorporate amusement and entertainment options with a smart blend of the latest technological innovations.
Address: Southern side of Gurugram near Delhi Ajmer expressway. Particularly it is located in Sector 78 in Naurangpur.So what are you guys waiting for? Just gear up and plan for a day trip to any of these parks above along with your loved ones leaving behind the cares of everyday life. Snap out of the technological mode, switch off that mobile phone and let the inner child in you take over!!
Timing: 10 AM to 8 PM
Tickets: For children below 3 years, tickets and entry are free
For 3 to 10 years old children, the entry fee is Rs. 300
For adults, the entry fee is Rupees 400 per person.