Here's a list of some of the classy but also cheap bars in Connaught Place:
1. My Bar HeadquartersIt's a funky but rustic earthy nightspot with bricked walls and an outdoor seating area. The vibe is industrial, and the service is friendly and the prices are friendlier, making it one of the best cheap bars in Connaught Place. The place is also known for its finger snacks.
Address: 2nd, N 49, Radial Road Number 1, Near Dominos, Block N
Cost for Two: INR 1,300(approx)
Recommended Dishes and Drinks: Pizza, Cocktails, Beer, Honey Chilli Potatoes, Chocolate truffle, White Sauce Pasta.
2. My Bar SquareThis is one of the most stylish and economical bars in Connaught Place. A multi-cuisine bar with a plethora of liquor choices, Space is usually packed with youngsters.
Address: No.E 34 & 35, 1st Floor, Inner Circle
Cost for Two: INR 1,400(approx)
Recommended Dishes and Drinks: Chicken Wings, Mocktails, Cocktails, Chilli Chicken, Pizza, Honey Chilli Potatoes, Pasta.
3. Castle 9Castle 9 is a hip and happening contemporary bar and restaurant. It is a fun and modern space with an elegant seating space. The drinks are great and the food is appetizing here. The menu serves a variety of Chinese, continental and Indian dishes.
Address: B 45/47, 1st Floor, Near PVR Plaza
Cost for Two: INR 2,000 (approx)
Recommended Dishes and Drinks: Beer, Cocktails, Butter Chicken, Chilli Chicken, Mocktails, Pander Tikka, Pizza.
4. LocalA buzzing bar with a huge space for accommodation. You will walk into a grand space of people eating, drinking and munching on delicious finger snacks. It is a perfect party place and is packed during Weekends.
Address: Showroom No 11, Ground Floor, Atmaram Mansion, KG Marg
Cost for two: INR 1,600 (approx)
Recommended dishes and drinks: Pizza, Pasta, Nachos, Momos, Mocktails, Cocktails
5. House of CommonsIt is a cosy, casual and outdoor seating Bar. The bar is a British inspired Gastro Pub. It is vibrant and colourful with a lively ambience.
Address: No. M 39 Second Floor, Connaught Cir, Opposite Shankar Market, Block M
Cost for Two: INR 1,400 (approx)
Recommended Dishes and Drinks: Pizza, Palak Patta Chaat, Cocktails, Mocktails, Dal Makhani, Spring rolls, Nachos and Pastas
6. Blues Restaurant and BarA cosy restaurant and bar seating with curated cuisines from the world is what this bar comprises of. The bar has great variety, and the service here is well-known and appreciated all over.
Address: N-18, Connaught Cir, Block N
Cost for Two: INR 1,800 (approx)
Recommended Drinks and Dishes: Beer, Cocktails, Mocktails, Long Island iced tea, Nachos, Chicken Lasagna, Biryani
7. Moonshine Cafe and Bar JanpathHead to this place in groups to reap the most of this place. You can chill, drink and enjoy the jazzy vibe here. The drinks and food variations are amazingly huge. It is a classy but pocket-friendly place to party at.
Address: 54, Tolstoy Ln, Atul Grove Road, Janpath
Cost for Two: INR 1,900 (approx)
Recommended Drinks and Dishes: Chilli chicken, Chicken tikka, Cocktails, Dal Makhani, Butter chicken, Pasta, Mocktails
8. The Beer Cafe- BIGGIEIt is a space with a chill vibe, perfect to kick back with a drink after a long day with eclectic music playing here. It is known for its cocktails and beer options. The place is cosy with a lovely ambience.
Address: D2, 1st Floor, Rajiv chowk metro Gate, No.3, D BlockWorry no more about the budget when you are heading to party as these bars are most likely to sew up your pockets! Enjoy a classy and up-scale ambience with delectable food and thirst-quenching drinks at affordable rates at these cheap bars in Connaught Place!
Cost for Two: INR 1,500 (approx)
Recommended Drinks and Dishes: Beers, Long Island Iced Tea, Pasta, Pizza, Peppy Paneer, Chicken Wings, Chaat, Mocktails.
Have you been to any of the above bars in CP? Have we missed out on any? Let us know in the comments below!