The guidelines are as follows:1. Only 73 local trains have restarted with passengers only from the essential services sector allowed to travel.
2. State Police and Railway Protection Force will be present at most stations to ensure safety precautions are being followed.
3. Entry will only be given to ID Cards from the essential services of the State Government. After that, coloured QR-based E-passes will be issued to ensure swift entry and exit.
4. There will be screening of passengers arriving by the State Govt. to make sure that only fit and healthy employees are taking the train and are not from the containment zone.
5. Only 700 passengers per train will be allowed unlike 1200 before the Covid crisis.
6. State government will also ensure that workers do not crowd the station by monitoring their timings to and fro offices.
7. No hawkers and no parking zone will be allowed in the 150 metres radius of the stations.
8. Ambulances will be available in case of any medical emergencies due to the current pandemic.