Mumbai Darshan Tour
Itinerary 1- CST to South Mumbai to CSTThe tour starts by picking up tourists from Chhatrapati Shivaji Bus Terminus at around 9:00 AM. The bus then heads to the various tourist spots. The accompanying guide will show you some of the places from a distance while you can visit the other tourist attractions.
Itinerary 2- Dadar to South Mumbai to DadarThe tour starts by picking up tourists from Dadar East MTDC Counter at around 9:00 AM. The bus then heads to the various tourist spots. The accompanying guide will show you some of the places from a distance while you can visit the other tourist attractions.
Mumbai Darshan PlacesThe attractions generally include-
- Gateway of India
- Siddhivinayak Temple
- Bandra Bandstand
- Mani Bhavan
- Hanging Garden
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- Nehru Science Center
- Nehru Center
- Girgaum Chowpatty
- Taraporewala Aquarium
- Mahalaxmi Race Course
- Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum Dhobi Ghat
- Bandra Worli Sea Link
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Haji Ali Dargah (located near Mahalaxmi Race Course and Before Nehru Center)
- Makhdooom Ali Mahimi Dargah (located on the left side while crossing Mahim, before junction)
- Mahim Church (located to the right of Makhdoom Ali Mahimi Dargah)
- Bandra Reclamation (spot this while heading to Bandra Bandstand)
- Celebrity homes (catch a glimpse of Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartment and Shahrukh Khan's Mannat)
- Worli Fishing Village (located near Bandra Worli Sea Link)
- Nariman Point and Queen's Necklace (located near Taraporewala Aquarium)
Mumbai Darshan PackagesThere are three categories of packages available for Mumbai Darshan by MTDC. They are as follows-
1. Gold Package for Indian Nationals including Entry Fees- INR 968 for adults and INR 874 for children.
2. Gold Package for Foreign Nationals (that includes NRI, PIO, and OCI) including Entry Fees- INR 1812 for adults and INR 874 for children.
3. Silver Package- INR 691/- for all
If due to certain reason, you have to cancel your bookings for the Mumbai Darshan Tour then the cancellations would be subjected to deductions, depending on the number of days left on tour. If the cancellation is made-
Before 15 days of the Darshan tour, then the deduction would be 5% of the cost.
Before 8 to the 14th day of the Darshan tour, then the deduction would be 25% of the cost.
Before 4 to the 7th day of the Darshan tour, then the deduction would be 50% of the cost.
Less than 4 days to the Darshan tour, then no refunds would be granted.
Mumbai Darshan BusesMaharashtra Tourism and Development Corporation has introduced air-conditioned buses to facilitate visitors to enjoy a comfortable city tour. These buses offer a memorable ride to the visitors by providing an excellent view of various prominent landmarks. They have two pick up points- CST and Dadar. Their service starts at 9: 00 AM (Confirm timings with MTDC) and ends at 6:00 PM, on all Saturdays and Sundays. Their bookings can be easily done via the MTDC official website for a convenient Mumbai Darshan.
Contact Number for BookingsTel No: 022-22845678 - MTDC Reservation Center, Mumbai
Mumbai Darshan package organised by Maharashtra Tourism provides an excellent opportunity for the visitors to witness the grandeur of the city. This one-day city tour provides a broad insight into the heritage of Mumbai in a very affordable manner. This package focuses on the attractions of South Mumbai because of its importance. Mumbai originated as Bombay from this location and then further grew into its present state. This part of Mumbai is the prime locations and holds a plethora of heritage sites, old monuments and other significant pieces of our ancient history. Opt for this convenient way to catch a glimpse of the major attractions of this city of dreams!