As per the sources, Bounce has recently opened country’s biggest Trampoline Park at Infinity Mall, Mumbai. Spread over a vast area of 42,000 sq. ft, this park houses over 85 Trampolines.
Trampoline Arenas to try
There are different types and sizes of trampolines in the Park. Some recommended options include The Cliff Jump, Free Jump Arena, Slam Dunk, Super Tramp, X–Park, Big Bag, Dodgeball, The Wall and High Performance. The famous television show, Takeshi's Castle influenced and inspired the launch of the X-Park.
Other Attractions at Bounce’s Trampoline Park
Apart from the trampolines situated at the Trampoline Park at Infinity Mall, Mumbai, people may also enjoy other activities such as Rock Climbing, Monkey Bars, Zip Lining, Trampoline theme-based Basketball etc. The Park also has the Fuel Café with a capacity of 40 people to serve delicious meals and snacks to its diners.
- Avoid performing stunts or tricks on the trampolines without training
- Don’t jump on the padding around the trampolines
- First-timers are advised to visit the Free Jump Arena first and then proceed to other trampolines
- Avoid having a heavy meal before visiting the Trampolines
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Wear comfortable sports shoes while jumping on trampolines
- Do some warm-up before jumping on the trampoline
With such an exciting place opened in Mumbai, when are you planning to visit Bounce’s Trampoline Park? Let us know your experiences in the comments below!
This post was published by