1. The Sunderbans Luxury CruiseCarried by M.V. Paramhansa, the cruise includes a sojourn through one of the biggest mangrove reserves in the world, the Sunderbans in West Bengal. Expansive natural beauty, numerous water channels, creeks and streams, exotic species of birds, reptiles and mammals all around, the journey through Sunderbans is like passing through a floating dreamland. The cruise excursion takes you through rambling water channels into wild forests and lets you soak the tranquillity of the woods. The cruise renders excellent hospitality and serves some exquisite cuisines from all over the world.
FacilitiesThe cruise also has facilities like gym, Ayurveda treatment centre, massage parlour, library, conference room with internet facilities and fax and a bar. M.V. Paramhansa is a large vessel with a total number of 32 cabins. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have attached bathrooms for the convenience of the guests. There are 12 luxury rooms on the first deck and 20 deluxe rooms on the main deck. All the rooms have amenities like telephone, tea and coffee maker, books and magazines, and even an emergency kit. With everything in place, the Sunderbans luxury cruise boasts of utmost comfort and luxury.
2. Kerala Backwater CruiseThe Oberoi M.V Vrinda offers one of the most luxurious accommodations in the backwaters of Kerala. The luxury cruise takes you through the largest backwaters of Kerala, the Vembanad Lake and the backwaters of Alleppy. Travellers get to see the stunning scenery of the region which includes abundant greenery, tranquil atmosphere and pleasant water.
FacilitiesThe hospitality services run 24/7 and hi-speed Wi-Fi, and an in-house entertainment system makes the stay comfortable. The in-house restaurant serves delicious food all day and is very spacious with a lot of natural light and fresh air. The cruise boasts of fully furnished deluxe cabins having a king-sized bed, LCD television, DVD player, electronic safe and internationally compatible plug points.
3. River Ganges Heritage CruiseM.V Paramhansa is one of the best luxury cruises, which takes travellers along on a heritage excursion of the venerable River Ganges. Itinerary of the cruise covers various sites which lie along the banks of the Ganges. Tourists get to see famous places like the battlefield of Plassey, the sacred site of Navadvip, the elegant French town of Chandanagar. They also sail through the historic cities and towns of Kolkata, Dakshineshwar, Belur, Kalna, Mayapur and Murshidabad. Grandeur, comfort and style, are what define this extravagant cruise.
FacilitiesTourists can have an excellent time on board as they can take advantage of amenities like a massage parlour, gym and modern library. Meanwhile, for the food buffs, the chefs on the ship prepare some of the most appetising and delectable cuisines. The excellent hospitality on board will surely please you. The ship has 32 spacious fully furnished rooms with all the amenities like a telephone connection, reading material, tea and coffee maker etc.
4. Brahmaputra River CruiseM.V Mahabaahu is a supreme luxury cruise ship which takes travellers on an expedition of the mighty Brahmaputra River which flows through the state of Assam and culminates into the Bay of Bengal. The cruise gives the guests a chance to see various natural attractions such as mystic forests, vast rice paddies of Assam and exquisite Buddhist monasteries and Hindu Gurukuls.
FacilitiesThe vessel houses two suites, nine superior cabins with attached balconies and 12 superior cabins without balconies. The guests are pleased with the excellent hospitality and are treated with some mouth-watering multi-cuisine dishes. The ship carries its own well-stocked library, entertaining board games, rejuvenating health spas, relaxing massage facilities and a range of other indulging treatments.
5. Lakshadweep Island CruiseM.V. Kavaratti is a fabulous cruise ship designed especially to promote tourism at Lakshadweep Islands. Lakshadweep is one of the most aesthetic destinations in India with a mind-boggling diversity of marine life and astonishing sandy beaches with azure blue water. In addition to the cruise, travellers can also indulge in various water sports activities such as boating, kayaking, jet-skiing, sea swimming, snorkelling and deep-sea diving.
FacilitiesThe ship has a robust structure and designed with international standard facilities. The ship boasts of a world-class cafeteria, a 100-seater dining hall, a gymnasium, a recreation room, a swimming pool and a private helipad. The vessel has 100 deluxe berths and 70 first-class berths. The chefs serve some really delectable dishes to render the guests a great experience. Facilities like on-call doctor are also available.
6. Angriya CruisePreserving the heritage of Sarkhel Kanhoji Angre, the first admiral of the Maratha Navy, Angriya is a 7-deck luxury cruise that sails through Mumbai- Goa route and can accommodate up to 400 passengers. Breathtaking views along the Konkan Coast and captivating sights of royal sea forts and coral diversity are some of the aspects that you can expect to greet you when voyaging in the Angriya Cruise. Moreover, the timings of the journey on-board this cruise allows you to witness the spectacular sight of sunset at the Arabian Sea and sunrise alongside the Konkan Coast. Constructed in Japan, Angriya is equipped with one of the best emergency evacuation systems and features an amazing hospitality staff that works 24/7 to provide their sailors nothing less than the best sailing experience.
FacilitiesFor the convenience of their sailors, Angriya Cruise offers several accommodation options including Couple rooms, Family rooms, Buddy rooms and luxurious pods for groups. You can be assured that you will get maximum privacy here so that you can enjoy your journey with your loved ones with no disturbance. There are also three multi-cuisine restaurants, four ravishing bars and three gorgeous open decks where you can dine, drink and enjoy the beautiful coral sights along the way. The cruise also houses two lounges for all party-goers that wish to groove to the tunes of music with tasty finger food and drinks during late hours in the night. You can even visit the two spas here to pamper yourself or enjoy a refreshing dip in the infinity pool. Also, check out the Petara Souvenir store to take souvenirs like coffee mugs, t-shirts or pirate hats to remember your voyage.
7. Costa Victoria CruiseWith the capacity of accommodating more than 2000 passengers, Costa Victoria is a remarkable cruise that sails from Mumbai to Cochin. The experienced hospitality team and a large range of amenities offered on this ship ensure that you have the best luxury travel experience and remain entertained throughout your journey. The mesmerizing landscape of the Arabian Sea and the lush green surroundings that make up the Western Ghats will surely give you many chances to click good pictures. The views of sunset accompanied by calming sea breeze and the primitive fishing culture of Cochin that will greet you during your voyage are also some of the reasons why you might want to consider travelling by Costa Victoria Cruise.
FacilitiesAmalgamating innovative elements and a large number of amenities, the journey on Costa Victoria leaves no room for you to get bored. From four luxurious onboard restaurants that offer dishes from different cuisines and four bars with both alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages, travel on this ship is likely to get you to gain a couple of pounds. But fret not, there are also Fitness and Wellness Centres along with Disco Clubs that enable people to burn some calories either by working out, enjoying therapies in the sauna and steam rooms or dancing them away. One can also reap benefits from the on-board theatre room, pool, and Sainte Maxime, which is filled with roulette tables and many slot machines.
8. Nefertiti CruiseNamed after the renowned Egyptian queen Nefertiti, Nefertiti Cruise is a beautiful ship that is craftily designed various colourful images such as that of mermaid and peacock adorning the front. Capable of accommodating over 200 passengers, this ship can travel at a maximum speed of about 20 Nautical miles. Along with accommodation options that ensure a comfortable stay, you can expect to be entertained throughout your journey with the number of facilities that Nefertiti Cruise offers. Picturesque scenic views of Arabian Sea touching the shores of Kerala is also a sight that you do not want to miss when travelling to the tropical paradise that is known as Kerala.
FacilitiesWith a plethora of amenities and luxurious facilities, Nefertiti Cruise is just the ideal place for conducting destination parties, celebrations or corporate events. This ship houses a grand banquet hall, Lounge Bar, A/C restaurant, 3D Theatre room, Open Sundeck, Recreational area, and Cocktail Party area/ Bar Lounge. Apart from this, there is also a Children’s Playroom, which is equipped with fun board games and video games so that children and play together in a group and don’t get bored during the journey. This ship also hosts a number of live entertainment programs to keep their passengers engaged.
9. Alaknanda Nordic Cruise LineWith starting and ending points being Alaknanda Jetty, Alaknanda Nordic Cruise Line sails through different viewpoints of Varanasi in the morning and evening; offering a ride for about one and a half hours. While the Morning Cruise offers a splendid view of the sunrise and the 84 ghats where a number of pilgrims can be seen performing rituals, the Evening cruise provides an opportunity to take in the magnificent sight of the sunset and the Ganga Aarti that takes place at several ghats.
FacilitiesAlaknanda Nordic Cruise Line is just the right spot for you if you wish to have a fun party on the river; with free-wifi, AV-equipped small stage situated on the lower deck, and facility for catering available on a pre-ordered basis. Further, bottled water, cookies, and tea/coffee are complimentary during both Morning and Evening cruise rides. You can also choose from a variety of snacks prepared in the upper deck kitchen and make payment for your order. The Alaknanda Nordic Cruise Line even provide their services for Rudrabishek, one of the most significant traditional rituals of Varanasi, where a traditional priest performs the puja with all passengers onboard welcomed to join and participate.
10. Andaman Islands CruiseYou will find that there are many cruise operators to choose from when you are voyaging through Andaman and Nicobar Islands; some of these cruises include Andaman Dolphin Cruise, M.V Makruzz Luxury Cruise, Musafir Andaman Cruise, and Island Explorer, among others. According to your preference, you can choose the ship you wish to travel on the basis of the cost, amenities, routes, and timings. Usually, the timeline that tourists can choose from ranges anywhere from 5 hours to 2 days. One common aspect that almost all Andaman Cruises share is that they are famous for offering multiple amenities and activities for their passengers to indulge in; though the more big and luxurious the cruise is, the more amenities it is likely to offer.
FacilitiesSome of the common facilities provided by Andaman ships include good cafeterias and restaurants that feature live music and entertainment programs along with tasty finger-licking dishes from various cuisines, bars, lounges, AC cabins, and spas. Most ships even allow you to indulge in a variety of watersports activities such as snorkelling, fishing, scuba diving, and swimming. If you are a solo traveller or someone who enjoys a quiet dinner with loved ones, then you may find that many cruise ships allow you to have a peaceful dining experience at a restaurant situated on the deck; such that you can enjoy the calm breeze of the sea and the view of the starry sky.
These luxury cruises in India travel through some of the most scenic water bodies and offer the visitors an opportunity to spend a few days away from the hustle and bustle of city life, in the lap of nature. Onboard amenities and delicious meals just add to the comfort and luxury of the cruising experience.