1. The Sunderbans Luxury CruiseCarried by M.V. Paramhansa, the cruise includes a sojourn through one of the biggest mangrove reserves in the world, the Sunderbans in West Bengal. Expansive natural beauty, numerous water channels, creeks and streams, exotic species of birds, reptiles and mammals all around, the journey through Sunderbans is like passing through a floating dreamland. The cruise excursion takes you through rambling water channels into wild forests and lets you soak the tranquillity of the woods. The cruise renders excellent hospitality and serves some exquisite cuisines from all over the world.
FacilitiesThe cruise also has facilities like gym, Ayurveda treatment centre, massage parlour, library, conference room with internet facilities and fax and a bar. M.V. Paramhansa is a large vessel with a total number of 32 cabins. All the rooms are air-conditioned and have attached bathrooms for the convenience of the guests. There are 12 luxury rooms on the first deck and 20 deluxe rooms on the main deck. All the rooms have amenities like telephone, tea and coffee maker, books and magazines, and even an emergency kit. With everything in place, the Sunderbans luxury cruise boasts of utmost comfort and luxury.
2. Kerala Backwater CruiseThe Oberoi M.V Vrinda offers one of the most luxurious accommodations in the backwaters of Kerala. The luxury cruise takes you through the largest backwaters of Kerala, the Vembanad Lake and the backwaters of Alleppy. Travelers get to see the stunning scenery of the region which includes abundant greenery, tranquil atmosphere and pleasant water.
FacilitiesThe hospitality services run 24/7 and hi-speed Wi-Fi, and an in-house entertainment system makes the stay comfortable. The in-house restaurant serves delicious food all day and is very spacious with a lot of natural light and fresh air. The cruise boasts of fully furnished deluxe cabins having a king-sized bed, LCD television, DVD player, electronic safe and internationally compatible plug points.
3. River Ganges Heritage CruiseM.V Paramhansa is one of the best luxury cruises, which takes travellers along on a heritage excursion of the venerable River Ganges. Itinerary of the cruise covers various sites which lie along the banks of the Ganges. Tourists get to see famous places like the battlefield of Plassey, the sacred site of Navadvip, the elegant French town of Chandanagar. They also sail through the historic cities and towns of Kolkata, Dakshineshwar, Belur, Kalna, Mayapur and Murshidabad. Grandeur, comfort and style, are what define this extravagant cruise.
FacilitiesTourists can have an excellent time onboard as they can take advantage of amenities like a massage parlour, gym and modern library. Meanwhile, for the food buffs, the chefs on the ship prepare some of the most appetising and delectable cuisines. The excellent hospitality on board will surely please you. The ship has 32 spacious fully furnished rooms with all the amenities like a telephone connection, reading material, tea and coffee maker etc.
4. Brahmaputra River CruiseM.V Mahabaahu is a supreme luxury cruise ship which takes travellers on an expedition of the mighty Brahmaputra River which flows through the state of Assam and culminates into the Bay of Bengal. The cruise gives the guests a chance to see various natural attractions such as mystic forests, vast rice paddies of Assam and exquisite Buddhist monasteries and Hindu Gurukuls.
FacilitiesThe vessel houses two suites, nine superior cabins with attached balconies and 12 superior cabins without balconies. The guests are pleased with the excellent hospitality and are treated with some mouth-watering multi-cuisine dishes. The ship carries its own well-stocked library, entertaining board games, rejuvenating health spas, relaxing massage facilities and a range of other indulging treatments.
5. Lakshadweep Island CruiseM.V. Kavarati is a fabulous cruise ship designed especially to promote tourism at Lakshadweep Islands. Lakshadweep is one of the most aesthetic destinations in India with a mind-boggling diversity of marine life and astonishing sandy beaches with azure blue water. In addition to the cruise, travellers can also indulge in various water sports activities such as boating, kayaking, jet skiing, sea swimming, snorkelling and deep sea diving.
FacilitiesThe ship has a robust structure and designed with international standard facilities. The ship boasts of a world-class cafeteria, a 100-seater dining hall, a gymnasium, a recreation room, a swimming pool and a private helipad. The vessel has 100 deluxe berths and 70 first class berths. The chefs serve some really delectable dishes to render the guests a great experience. Facilities like on-call doctor are also available.
These five luxury cruises in India travel through some of the most scenic water bodies and offer the visitors an opportunity to spend a few days away from the hustle and bustle of city life, in the lap of nature. Onboard amenities and delicious meals just add to the comfort and luxury of the cruising experience.