1. Uttar Pradesh
In Uttar Pradesh, the exotic balloon ride is accorded at Taj Mahal. It is one of the dreamiest excursions offering some enviable sights. The stunning view of the magnificent Mughal monuments, punctuated by the visionary sight of the Taj in all its glory is indescribable. The ride here is a little different; the balloon here is at a low-height that rises to about 500m, providing a spectacular and close vision of some magnificent structures. It can be an ideal ride for honeymoon travellers, couples and travel enthusiasts.
Best Time: October to MarchFlight duration: 15 - 20 minutesApproximate Cost: INR 500 to INR 750 per person for a 15-20 minute ride
2. MaharashtraLonavala in Maharashtra is an ideal gateway for Mumbaikars and the people around. Here, hot air balloon rides are available from Kamshet near Lonavala, which is located at about 100 km Mumbai. Lonavala and its surroundings offer a quaint, scenic gateway near Mumbai. Adorned with dense greenery, sturdy forests, caves, lakes and dams; Lonavala is the perfect destination for indulging in this recreational activity. The balloon ride lasts for about 60 minutes, and it is taken up to a maximum height of 4000 feet.
Best time: October to MayFlight Duration: 60 minutesSites: Adventure nation, Skywaltz, Weekend thrill.Approximate Cost: INR 6,000 for children up to the age of 12 and INR 12,000 for adults
3. GoaGoa has been serving as the one-stop destination for all party animals for many years. However, Goa is not just limited to this perfect combination of sun, sea and sand; it has a lot of recreational activities to offer. One of the most exciting soft adventure activities that you can experience here is Hot Air Ballooning. This amazing balloon ride will provide you 360-degree views of the gorgeous landscape of Goa. Watching all the fun and frolic and vast and unending boundaries of the sea from high above is an exceptional experience. Moreover, you can even witness an unusual sight of sunrise or sunset from distant horizons of the sea which surely will be a memorable experience.
Best Time: October to MarchFlight Duration: 60 minutesSites: Adventure Nation, Tiger Balloon Safari, Goa Tours Planner.Approximate Cost- INR 14,000 per person for a 60-minute ride
4. KarnatakaWhat better way to see the monuments and cave sites at Hampi than to observe them from hundreds of meters above the ground! Karnataka offers the perfect setting for a quaint and peaceful time raised on the West coast of India; catching up as one of the top destinations to enjoy hot air balloon rides in India. The balloon takes its passengers to the height of 500 m. The ride in a hot air balloon offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to view the ancient ruins like never before.
Best time: October to MayFlight duration: 60 - 80 minutesSites: Tiger Balloon Safari, Hellotravel, Elite Tours.Approximate Cost- INR 8,000 to INR 12,000 per person for a 60-minute ride
Best Time: September to JuneFlight duration: 60 minutesSites: Adventure nation, SkywaltzApproximate Cost: INR 6,000 for children up to the age of 12 and INR 12,000 for adults
6. New Delhi, NCR and HaryanaNow you can even witness the beautiful panorama of our capital from a soaring hot air balloon! Around Delhi, the trip is organised from Damdama Lake, Sohna, Neemrana and depending on the weather, morning flights can begin from 6:00 AM or 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM. It is usually organised in the months from September to March. You can also float over the serene waters of the Damdama Lake as you take a hot air balloon ride above the area. Viewing the city from a bird's eye view is an excellent expedition which should not be missed. The balloon transcends to a maximum of 5000 feet.
Best Time: September to March
Flight Duration: 60 minutes
Sites: Skywaltz, Roof n Ride, Tiger Balloon Safari, Rock Sport.
Approximate Cost: Around INR 9000 to INR 13000 per person for a 1-hour balloon ride
7. Himachal PradeshWouldn't it be just amazing to fly over the Himalayas while feeling the cold breeze in your palms? Well, now you can. Though it's at its nascent stages, Hot Air Ballooning now happens in Manali.
Best Time: October to December & May to JulyWhile there are ample options available to enjoy this mesmerising recreational activity in our very own country, we must strictly adhere to its safety instructions to enjoy a secure ride.
Approximate Cost: INR 900 per person