Here are the 15 places for the best Chole Bhature in Delhi:
1. Sitaram Diwan Chand, PaharganjServing one of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi, this affordable place is the perfect place to start. Though devoid of a standing place, Sitaram Diwan Chand is a fan favourite as its delicious mouth-watering food attracts hundreds of customers and makes up for its lack of a proper ambience.
Contact: 011 23587380Cost for Two: INR 200Timings: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
2. Chache Di Hatti, Kamla Nagar
Nestled in the corner of the bustling street of Kamla Nagar, this little shop is known far and wide as it serves one of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi. Due to the shop's popularity, this place is always filled with people, and therefore, arriving a little early is always recommended. Aloo Chole Bhature is a must-try here.
Contact: +91 9811389963Cost for Two: INR 100Timings: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
3. Pandit Ji, Kanti Nagar
A little hard to find, as the board is camouflaged by wires and tree branches, Pandit Ji's shop ranks among the best places to find good Chole Bhature in Delhi. Prepared with an undertone of tanginess, the chole served here has a unique taste. One may mostly find a long queue lined outside the shop as it closes by 2:00 PM.
Cost for Two: INR 100
Timings: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
4. Baba Nagpal Corner, Lajpat NagarA must in Lajpat Nagar, this small joint serves one of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi. The eatery lacks a proper ambience but makes up for it by serving its famous and scrumptious meals. The Chole has a rich texture and the Bhature are all crispy, straight from the skillet.
Contact: +91 9871786680Cost for Two: INR 150Timings: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
5. Roshan Di Kulfi, Karol Bagh
Serving one of the famous Chole Bhature in Delhi, Roshan Di Kulfi is the best place to visit if you want to try delicious and affordable North Indian food. Made in rich desi ghee, the Chole is mouth-watering and a favourite of the customers.
Contact: 011 28724230Cost for Two: INR 500Timings: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
6. Om Corner, Karol BaghAnother place known for its delicious Chole Bhature, this restaurant in Delhi is well recommended. Devoid of a proper seating arrangement, the eatery has a spacious standing area. It is highly recommended to visit this shop during morning hours, as the food is freshly made and served.
Contact: +91 9999943696Cost for Two: INR 200Timings: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
7. Shree Gopal Ji, RohiniThis place is known for serving one of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi, served with unique flavours and textures. The Bhatura is stuffed with paneer while the Chole is cooked perfectly with a tinge of green spice. Also served with a side of chutney, this place is perfect if you want to try a different version of your favourite dish.
Contact: 011 27514512Cost for Two: INR 200Timings: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
8. Nand Di Hatti, Chandni ChowkChandni Chowk is known to be a hub of amazing street food in the city. This shop, serving famous Chole Bhature in Delhi is another perfect example upholding the area's reputation. The place does not have a sitting area and you may need to stand in a queue, however, their perfectly spiced Chole Bhature with a side mango and chilli pickle makes up well for it.
Contact: +91 9958717192Cost for Two: INR 150Timings: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
9. Shyam Sweets, Chawri BazaarMore than a century-old, this eating joint serves one of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi. This savoury food made with proper hygiene and care is another factor that attracts customers to this place.
Contact: 011 23268087Cost for Two: INR 150Timings: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10. Kwality, Connaught PlaceKwality is the restaurant to visit if you want to taste some of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi in a fine dining set up. With great ambience giving a cosy and rustic look, the crispy and fluffy Bhature with Chole on the side bursting with flavours is just what one needs.
Contact: 011 23742310Cost for Two: INR 2400Timings: 12:00 Noon - 11:30 PM
11. Haldiram's, Connaught PlaceHaldiram's is a well-known restaurant chain in India and is famous for its delicious and fluffy Chole Bhature. Made with real desi ghee, the dish exhibits a delicious aroma almost unable to resist.
Contact: 011 47685300Cost for Two: INR 600Timings: 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM
12. Prem Di Hatti, Rajouri GardenWith portions big enough to share among a group of people, the restaurant serves delicious Chhole with soft and crispy Bhatures by the side.
Contact: +91 9311666006Cost for Two: INR 200Timings: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
13. Bhanu Ke Mashoor Chole Bhature, Malviya NagarIf you are craving to have some of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi, then this shop should definitely be on your list. Not really having much of an ambience, the perfectly cooked Chole makes up well for it.
Contact: +91 8587882934Cost for Two: INR 150Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
14. Shiv Mishthaan Bhandar, Chandni ChowkThe sweet shops in Delhi often offer savoury options and this shop is one of the most popular options present in the busy Chandni Chawk. The Chole Bhature has a pure and refreshing taste and is a definitive must-have.
Contact: 011 23921406Cost for Two: INR 150Timings: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
15. Om Di Hatti, Kamla NagarIf you feel like having a perfect Indian breakfast on the weekends, then you may visit this place. They serve one of the best savoury and filling chole bhature that you can find in the town. When you taste the chole you can feel the unique flavour that puts it apart from the rest.
So, here are some of the best Chole Bhature in Delhi. We will recommend you to taste all of them as you should experience the quintessential North Indian breakfast.Contact: 011 23842259Cost for Two: INR 100Timings: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Let us know in the comments about the shops that you cannot wait to visit!