We've uncovered 11 coolest hotels and cottages in India, with huge glass windows or walls with amazing locations. Check it out!
1. The Glass House by Vistas Rooms, LonavalaThe Glass House by Vista Rooms is an adorable adobe offering amazing views of Pawna lake. With its brilliant location, the house is surrounded by the views and thanks to the glass facades as it brings spectacular views right into the house. The calm and peaceful environment is perfect for spending time with your loved ones.
Address: Village Pale, Maval, Lonavala, Lonavala, MaharashtraBook Your Stay - https://www.vistarooms.com/villa/the-glass-house
Cost for One Night: INR 26,000
Distance From Lonavala: 4.6 km
2. Mosaic House, MussoorieRejuvenate with amazing Ayurvedic treatments at the in-house spa, while overlooking the hills of Mussoorie. Innovative and luxurious, Mosaic House allows you to dine under the starlit skies. The rooms welcome you with a basket of fresh fruits, a minibar with welcome drinks and delicious chocolates. The glass walls and huge windows bring nature as close to you as possible.
Address: Mosaic House - Near Mall Barrier, Picture Palace Mall Road, MussoorieBook Your Stay - https://be.synxis.com/?adult=1&arrive=2020-02-03&chain=10237&child=0¤cy=INR&depart=2020-02-04&hotel=3123&level=hotel&locale=en-US&rooms=1
Cost for One Night: INR 10,000 onwards
Distance From Mussoorie: 2.5 km
3. A Villa Retreat in ChikmagalurThe Glass House is a luxurious villa and lies amidst lush coffee plantations in Chikmagalur. With grand views of the green valley and tastefully designed and chosen art decor, the villa is the epitome of exquisite and luxury stay in India. The Glass House is perfect for escaping the hustle-bustle of the city and enjoying the luxury, warm hospitality, and mouth-watering delicacies, not to forget, classic, delicious brews!
Address: The Glass House, Chikmagalur, Karnataka.Book Your Stay - http://www.wanderbug.in/glass-house-chikmagalur
Price for One Night: INR 23,000
Best Time to Visit: December - FebruaryJune - August
4. The Chalets, NaldehraThe Chalets is among the best hotels in Naldehra and offers amazing experiences to their guests. Situated in Shimla, The Chalets acts as one of the best destinations for spending a relaxing weekend in the Himalayas and is definitely one of the best mountain retreats in the state. Built-in the Scandinavian style of log homes, The Chalets offers bungalows, cottages, apartments, deluxe rooms and Family chalets to the guests.
Address: Shimla - Tattapani - Mandi Road, Durgapur, Shimla, Naldehra, Himachal PradeshBook Your Stay - https://vallarihotels.com/the-chalets-naldehra/
Cost of One Night: INR 7000
Distance from Shimla: 26 km
5. The Khyber Himalayan Resort And Spa, GulmargLocated 8,825 ft above sea level in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas, The Khyber Himalayan Resort offers the breathtaking views of snow cladded Affarwat Peaks. Luxuriously designed interiors, world-class fine dine experience at the in-house restaurant, and many spa treatments are the best to de-stress.
Address: The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa, Gulmarg, Kashmir (J&K)Book Your Stay - https://www.khyberhotels.com/contact.html
Cost for One Night: INR 23,000 onwards
Distance from Gulmarg: 1.1 km
6. The Glass House, TalaA beautiful amalgamation of glass and wood, The Glass House in Tala, Maharashtra is a beauty in itself. This treehouse has glass walls, open to air bathroom with a bathtub, amazing view and spiral staircase interconnecting two levels of the treehouses. Enhancing the experience in the wild and letting you soak in the enchanting beauty of nature and its surrounding, this "glass house" is definitely a catch.
Address: Forest Hills Tala, Taraste Village, Tala, MaharashtraBook Your Stay - https://secure.staah.com/common-cgi/package/packagebooking.pl?propertyId=5694&checkIn=2018-11-01&checkOut=2018-11-02&noofrooms=1&adult0=2&child0=0&ccode=&unk=1251
Cost for Two: INR 9,300
Distance from Tala: 25 km
7. Taara House, ManaliTaara House is like a fairytale cottage with a Pine forest as background and the grand Himalayas as foreground. Located at 6,600 ft above the sea level, the cottage is at walking distance from the famous Hadimba Temple. A beautiful blend of a modern and traditional style of architecture, guests can soak in the naturally beautiful and splendid views of the Himalayas right from the indoor spaces of the property.
Address: Hadimba Temple Road, Nasogi, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal PradeshBook Your Stay - https://www.taarahouse.com/
Cost for One Night: INR 16,000 onwards
Distance from Manali: 2.7 km
8. Westonal Cottage, MussoorieNestled in the gorgeous hills of Mussoorie, this glasshouse offers the ultimate views of hills and clouds, and the sight is truly to behold. With quirky names of rooms like Orange Crush, Blue Moon, Purple Rain and Wooden Heart, staying here is definitely interesting. The vibrant colours and fantastic location makes this glasshouse exclusive as you get to spend your staycation without being disturbed.
Address: Westonal Cottage, Picture Palace Road, Mussoorie, UttarakhandBook Your Stay - https://seclude.in/about-us.html
Cost for One Night: INR 3,900 onwards
Distance from Mussoorie: 3.7 km
9. The Lazy Patio Homestay, DelhiThis glass allows you to spend time amidst nature without leaving the city. A beautiful terrace room with glass walls, sheer curtains and cosy interior setting, which overlooks the lake and lush green scenery. Located in Hauz Khas, it is an amazing choice to spend a relaxing time without leaving the city.
Address: 22 A Hauz Khas Village 4 Th Floor, Hauz Khas, New DelhiBook Your Stay - https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/12260546
Cost For Two Nights: INR 8000
Distance from New Delhi: 8.4 km
10. Shanti Sharda Oasis, LonavalaLonavala is one of the top destinations in Maharashtra, it attracts thousands of tourists every day. This cosy and comfortable stay offers calm and peaceful vibes, great for spending time with your family and close friends.
Address: Lonavala, MaharashtraBook Your Stay - https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/35953914?source_impression_id=p3_1580913358_%2BPt16BZP%2FxjSVxBD
Cost For One Night: INR 5,700
11. The Glasshouse on the Ganges, RishikeshThe Glasshouse on the Ganges offers panoramic views of the Ganga river and the mighty Himalayas. Nestled in the spiritual land of Rishikesh, the resort is surrounded by Lychee and Mango Orchard of the Maharajas of Tehri Garhwal, a garden full of tropical plants and rare birds and butterflies. With its private access to the beach alongside the banks of the river Ganga.
Address: 23rd Milestone, Rishikesh-Badrinath Road, Village & P.O. Gular-Dogi, District Tehri Garhwal, UttarakhandBook Your Stay - https://www.neemranahotels.com/glass-house-on-the-ganges-rishikesh/location.html
Cost For One Night: INR 28,000
Distance from Rishikesh: 26.7 km
Let us know which one of these glasshouses are your favourite.