1. The Maldives - Parineeti ChopraThe Maldives is the picture-perfect South Asian destination situated by the ocean. Over the years, Maldives has turned into a popular tourist destination attracting several celebrities. Parineeti calls the Maldives her 'second home.' As the setting of this island nation is quite romantic, couples get to stay in some of the best resorts.
Another great way to experience the Maldives is by exploring the ocean. Individuals can get enrolled in a scuba diving lesson or enjoy surfing the waves. Getting to the nation is never a problem due to the excellent connectivity to significant places around the world. When you are in the Maldives, do not forget to taste the traditional Dhivehi cuisine, which is heavily based on coastal foods.
Give me some ocean and I am HAPPPYYY!!! Almost my second home Maldives and diving = Perfection Thank you, @gili.lankanfushi you are like a home away from home. Thanks @hari_govindaraj I have never eaten better food. Thanks Shazu and everyone at the resort. Thanks @makeplansholidays for introducing me to these gems
2. Dubai - Shah Rukh KhanThe king of Bollywood likes to visit the global city of Dubai from time to time and even endorses it as a holiday destination. Luxury drips throughout Dubai because of the modern infrastructures, great hotels, and an option to enjoy life. Any time during the day, you can enjoy sitting at the beach or get yourself into any water sports.
One can also shop a lot when they are in Dubai. Or they can delve into the historical past of the city and discover the old trade routes. Being a global city, Dubai provides you with things from around the world. There are flights throughout the day, making Dubai just a few hours away from your home.
3. Goa - Bipasa BasuBips is known for her inseparable love for the coastal state of Goa. The place offers you a lot of things to do, which includes discovering the oceans or you can go on a historical adventure. If you are into partying, then Goa will be the perfect destination for you. There are several great beaches throughout Goa where you can relax or take part in scuba diving or surfing.
The local culture is an integral part of Goa, so mix with the locals to take part in knowing more about the place. Do not forget to dive into Goan cuisine as it quite different when compared to the rest of India.
4. Thailand - Nargis FakriNargis likes to move around quite a bit, and amongst many places, Thailand is one of her favourite destinations. Travelling to Thailand is mesmerizing because of the sandy white beaches, lofty palaces, and tropical forests. The boom in tourism has opened up Thailand to the entire world.
It would be best if you don't miss discovering the different islands when you are in Thailand. The local people, as well as their delicious cuisine, also attract you to this beautiful country.
5. Israel - Kalki KoechlinKalki is known for her free spirit, and she does love to travel a lot. Recently, she has been to Israel, which is one of her favourite spots in the world. The country is known for its picturesque holiday destinations based around beaches as well as historical places.
Tel Aviv is the 24-hour beach city known for its Mediterranean setting and vibrant culture. One can visit more of North Israel if they are looking forward to exploring nature. You can visit Israel throughout the year to experience it in different ways.
6. Alia Bhatt - New YorkAlia, the bubbly and light-spirited actress, is a travel buff and bold treader who doesn't shy away from hitting the offbeat as well the conventions. Full points to her travel pictures and spirit!
No doubts as to why Alia loves New York- one of the greatest cities bustling with people, smiles, and activities. Known for its landmarks, museums, and shopping stores there's nothing that you won't like about the city!
7. Ranveer Singh - SwitzerlandRanveer, the powerhouse of energy, is known for his quirky wardrobe and bold styles. Just like his persona, Ranveer is a gallant traveller as well. He seems to be embracing places with a spirit like no other. We love his royal choices!
Switzerland as we know it is a destination full of mountainscapes, gigantic peaks, and snow-covered landscapes. Trotting here without a coat would be a self-inflicted crime. You cant not fall in love with the opulence this destination has to offer.
8. Priyanka Chopra Jonas - TuscanyPriyanka Chopra Jonas, the Bollywood and Hollywood legend is a go-getter and a versatile all-rounder whose travel choices are as beautiful as she is. She has already conquered the world with her work and achievements. Vacays are a much-deserved escape for her!
Tuscany is an ethereal destination with the greatest repository of art in the world. Its essence lies in its rustic life, wine, and its over-the-top countryside. Why wouldn’t anyone want to bask under the Tuscan sun?