What is La Perle Dubai?
Developed as a part of the entertainment options at Al Habtoor City, this theatrical extravaganza was opened on September 2017, housed within the V-Hotel. Envisioned and created by Franco Dragone, founder of Dragone Studios- a Belgian company that specialises in large scale theatre shows, the theatrics and stunts are inspired by the theme of the cultural heritage of Dubai. It is a breathtaking fusion of immersive artistic performances, imagery and technology, brought to life by astonishing aqua and aerial stunts, and special effects in the aqua theatre that uses state of the art technology.
Over 65 world-class performers from 23 countries perform breathtaking and extraordinary acts including acrobatics, contortion, flying, diving and gravity-defying motorcycling. One of the features that make La Perle Dubai so unique is that, while most shows have undergone adaptations to fit the stages they’re hosted on, this theatre’s stage was tailor-made with the show itself in mind. The 270-degree seating in La Perle Dubai wraps around its theatre, creating an immersive and intimate experience of its spectators. La Perle Dubai takes place twice a night, with ten performances a week in a custom made theatre built for the purpose and will run for at least the next ten years.
La Perle Dubai Show Highlights
- The first resident live stage show in Dubai, with a custom, made theatre with a capacity to seat 1300, over 14 rows in a 270-degree orientation for an immersive experience, from different perspectives. The seating arrangement depends on the kind of experience you want to have – in the front you’ll feel more immersed- you will feel the water and wind, get hit by snow, and have acrobats fly very close to you, whereas, in the back, you’ll get a better impression of the overall structure of the show.
- The Aqua Theatre is first of its kind that holds 2.7 million litres of water and magically transforms wet stage to dry within seconds- you can see the stage flooded with water, drain in an instant. Witness waterfalls cascading down the walls, rain inside the theatre, and artists diving 25 metres into the on-stage pool.
- Have an immersed experience as every surface becomes a screen, with projections on walls, floors and high definition sound systems embedded in walls, behind the seats, and in the centre of the auditorium.
- Expect to see 65 world-class performers from 23 countries performing breathtaking and extraordinary acts including acrobatics, contortion, flying, diving, motorcycles defying gravity, and other aerial and aquatic stunts.
- Access sensational hotels and beverages, and choose from more than 20 restaurants and bars in the Atrium right next to the theatre.
- Purchase the show’s exclusive merchandise and take a part of the magic home.
La Perle Dubai Tickets, Venue, Timings
Venue for La Perle Dubai: is located right in the middle of Al Habtoor City, in the heart of Downtown Dubai, off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road. Business Bay is the nearest metro station. The closest point to easily catch cabs after the show is at Westin or St Regis.
Show Timings: The show runs twice a day, five days a week
Tuesday-Friday - 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM
Saturdays - 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM
Ticket Prices: The tickets start from AED 350 for Bronze, AED 600 for Silver, AED 800 for Gold, and AED 1600 for VIP tickets (with access to lounge, snacks, and gifts to take home). The tickets can be purchased online through their website, or directly from the counter at the venue, using your credit card and a valid photo ID.
- The ticket is only for the show and does not include the food, parking or merchandise costs.
- A person can book up to 20 tickets.
- The show is for 90 minutes without any intermission, and it is recommended to arrive early since latecomers will not be admitted to the venue till a suitable break, to avoid disturbance to other audience.
- If you forget or lose your tickets, you will be issued a replacement ticket at the counter on producing the proof of purchase.
- Children under two years of age are not allowed. Children over the age of 2 must have a ticket to attend the show.
- You are allowed to take photographs, as long as you are not using flash or laser pointers.
Influenced by the vibrant culture of the UAE, La Perle Dubai is more about the fantastic set and stunts, and the WOW moments, than the plot. The show is a milestone for live entertainment in Dubai and creates a visually stunning and unforgettable experience for the whole family.