Here is a list of the 11 Best Nightclubs in Dubai to Visit in 2020:
- Armani/Privé Nightclub
- Cavalli Club
- Club 360
- Club Boudoir
- Billionaire Mansion Nightclub
- White Dubai Nightclub
- Chi @ The Lodge Nightclub
- People by Crystal Nightclub
- Nasimi - Atlantis The Palm
1. Armani/Privé NightclubArmani/Privé is an iconic nightclub which is an epitome of luxury. The Armani hospitality builds the super classy club and designed by Giorgio Armani. This is more on the high-end of the number of clubs in Dubai. If you are an Armani freak and want to experience the Armani essence, head here. It is a fine place for white-collar parties. The highlight of the club is that it’s at the Burj Khalifa. Exclusive international artists naturally cater to it. It is an expensive place to party, but it is worth the atmosphere, ambience, and hospitality that you get here. Dance, chill and soak in the vibe of the stylish lounge, terrace zone, and the main club area. You will relish the food and drinks here.
Address: Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Blvd No 1, Burj Khalifa, Armani Hotel Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Timings: 11.00 PM to 03.00 AM; Closed on Mondays and Wednesdays.
2. Cavalli ClubCavalli Club is the oldest running club in Dubai which still holds its original charm and drives its loyal crowd each time. It is attractive, charming and undoubtedly a redefined luxury. The place is unique because of its fine interior décor which comprises of low-hanging chandeliers, Swarovski crystals, and glamorous furnishings. At the very first sight, one will realise why it still bears its old charisma. They usually have a star-studded crowd and some magnificent artists here. They have their signature cocktails and mocktails, which are a must-try if you are here. Don’t miss out on the delicacies on the menu here!
Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Fairmont Hotel
Timings: 8:30 PM to 3:00 AM; Open Every Day
3. BaseAwarded the nightclub of the year in Dubai in the year 2018, Base is a stunning place to experience a good nightlife experience with a great vibe. It is a unique place with a classy crowd. The visual displays are a major highlight; the pyrotechnic theatre feature within the bar adds to a great visual element. This club has sure raised the bar with its open-air venue. It invites a world-class artist to perform and play music here. it invites a very concert vibe here and makes for an exciting nightclub. It offers all luxuries of a premium lounge along-side as well.
Address: D3, Ras Al Khor Road
Timings: 10:00 PM - 4:00 PM; Open from Thursday – Saturday only.
4. Club 360A club in Dubai which engulfs the upbeat nature of the city in the classiest of ways is Club 360. To start with, if you want a panoramic view of the Burj Al Arab and the Persian Gulf, nowhere else can you get one as in Club 360. You can experience a great view of the trendy club. It seems to be the most attractive hub for the residents of Dubai. It has a dynamic deck, featuring eclectic music from hip-hop to contemporary hits. The highlight of the bar being the supremely trained bartenders who curate drinks and a unique cocktail at their fingertips. They also host some of the best occasion parties, the most famous being New Year’s Eve. It is also an award-winning nightclub of Dubai
Address: Jumeira Road, Jumeira Beach Hotel
Timings: 5:00 PM to 03:00 AM; Open Everyday
5. Club BoudoirIf you are fond of the very French vibe, Club Boudoir is the right place to head to. The city’s partygoers are very fond of this club and it magnets some of the most high-end crowd of Dubai. The club is strict with its dress codes and expects people to behave in a much-organised fashion. But otherwise, you are sure to have a good time partying here. The food is said to be a highlight here as well as the availability of drinks at a reasonable cost. The staff too is very courteous here. It does stand out in the list of clubs housed in Dubai.
Address: Al Reem 1, 3 St
Timings: 10:00 PM - 3:00 AM; Open Everyday
6. Billionaire Mansion NightclubWho said a club in Dubai could not be regale and fun at the same time. With a much opulent vibe and an elegant surrounding, Billionaire Mansion is a sight to behold. The A-listed crowd prefers going to this nightclub to enjoy a very royal nightclub atmosphere. You are sure to spot a famous persona, international DJ’s and artists, and business executives visiting here. It is known for its custom-made champagne shows and other glamorous parties. It is a multi-venue, award-winning bar and night club which has everything you want in a nightclub- an outdoor dance terrace, karaoke nights, extravagant dinners and some happening shows to entertain, it has got it all.
Address: Taj Dubai, Business Bay
Timings: 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM; Open from Tuesday to Sunday
7. White Dubai NightclubThis nightclub is a rooftop nightclub. It is lively, energetic and more on the hi-tech end with an ultra-modern design. They play electronic, and house music and feature DJ’s from around the world. It steers the right party mood and ensures and promises to give you a great night time experience. The place is eloquent with kind and courteous staff. The food here too is commendable. If you want a spectacular evening, with some great drinks and thumping music, head here.
Address: Al Meydan Road, Meydan Racecourse Grandstand, Rooftop Venue
Timings: 11:00 PM to 3:00 PM Open from Thursdays to Saturday
8. Chi @ The Lodge NightclubThis nightclub reopened with a remodelled and refashioned set up. It is a multi-themed venue now. The nightclub is extremely spacious, offering a large setting to dance. The music again is quite varied. From hip-hop to old soul music, they play it all. The DJ’s are popular international artists playing here. It is so popular that it is challenging to get a space during the weekends. Thus it is always better to arrive early here. The crowd is also very mixed here. Chi @The Lodge Nightclub promises one hell of a time here. The finger snacks served here good, and so are the drinks here. It does not burn a hole in your pocket as it is comparatively economical than the other nightclubs in town.
Address: Near the American Hospital, Oud Metha
Timings: 10:00 PM to 3:00 PM; Open Every day.
9. People by Crystal NightclubIf you are anywhere near the Dubai Creek and wish to party at a club in Dubai, this is just the right place for you. People by Crystal has a spectacular ambience with some great seating arrangements. For most of the people who enjoy the vibe and want to sit and sip on their drinks enjoy the most here. Reviewers have thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and experienced one of their best parties here. It is popular among the ladies as their ladies nights are one of the most terrific ones. The DJ’s sense the crowd type and play some great music suiting the taste of the people. The drawback here being the heavy-handed security and staff as they run a tight ship around the club most of the times. But otherwise, you will have a fun experience at People by Crystal.
Address: Umm Hurair 2, 18th floor Umm Hurair Road, (2.6 Kilometres away from the Dubai Creek)
Timings: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM; It is open on Tuesday and Thursday to Sunday
10. Nasimi - Atlantis The Palm
Nasimi Beach offers the experience of clubbing on a beach. It is situated on a 7-kilometre long beach that is home to Atlantis The Palm. If you're looking for a beautiful location to enjoy the ocean breeze and mingle with fellow partygoers, then Nasimi is the place to go! You can even end the night watching the sunset from a rented cabana.
Timings: 11 AM to 1:30 PM
Cost for two: AED 500
Things to Keep in Mind When Visiting a Club in DubaiIt is rightly said that Dubai is a little conservative in its approach and likes to have some discipline and regulations. One needs to keep the following in mind before you head out to a nightclub for the night.
- There are strict dress codes in some nightclubs like dresses for women and shirts for men. So to get a hassle-free entry, you must confirm with the club before you head out. It’s always best to be dressed the right way!
- People in Dubai need a license to have access to the bars. Plus one should be 21 and above to be allowed to drink legally. So to avoid any fuss, make sure to have a license even if you have not been asked for it in a bar or two. Always carry an Identity card along with yourself.
- Clubs are usually closed during the holy month of Ramadan, so it is recommended to not barge into any place and always ask for a confirmation before you get it.
- Bars close down at 1:00 AM, but you still can dance your heart out until 4:00 AM
- Some clubs restrict entry for only those who are 25 and above. So enquire before going there.
- Clubs also have some internal rules which you must adhere to.