So if you are out on a holiday solo, with family, friends or just looking to try out something new, here’s a list of some of the best places for horse riding in Dubai you must check out.
1. Dubai Polo & Equestrian ClubWhether you want to go for a quiet ride across the desert or play polo, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club is sure to give you an experience of a lifetime. With trained leaders guiding the riding lessons, you find all your needs catered to in a wholesome manner. Someone beginning to learn how to ride or someone trying to further hone the skills, every individual will find a suitable facility in the club.
The club has 357 horses who are well fed, groomed and trained by experienced trainers and stabling staff.
Address: Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, opposite Arabian Ranches Al Qudra Rd, next to Dubai Studio City
Timings: 6:00 AM- 12:00 AM
Price: Packages starting at AED 1,800, visit poloclubdubai.com for more information on the prices
2. European Equestrian Centre DubaiThis centre for horse riding in Dubai offers riding tours in the desert. They also hold riding classes for all age groups and skill levels, starting from beginners and going up to advanced riders. It is a well established and well-known riding school which teaches dressage, show jumping, etc. to its participants. They offer the facility of choosing between groups and individual learning sessions. Pony camps are organised by them during special holidays, birthday parties or other occasional events.
Address: Al Ruwayyah, Al Ali StableFor package-specific charges, you can check the official website europeanequestriancenterdubai.com
Timings: Sunday- Friday: 7:00 AM-7:30 PM
Prices: Registration fee- 350 AED (adult), 250 AED (child)
3. Al Jiyad StablesLocated within the Al Marmum conservation area, a riding session with Al Jiyad Stables allows the participants to experience the UAE'S native wildlife and nature. Al Jiyad Stables are home to 120 Arabian and part Arab horses. Their riding sessions are open to riders of all levels. To spice up this whole exquisite sport, the trainers teach some desert hacks to the enthusiastic horse riders.
Endurance cafe and Al Jiyad Tack Shop further keep the people coming here over and over again.
Address: Al Qudra Road, near Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & SPA
Prices:1 hour Horseback riding Weekdays- 150 AEDWeekends/Holidays-200AED, visit aljiyadstables.com for further packages.
Timings: 6:00 AM - 11:30 AM, 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
4. Winners Equestrian ClubTrying to get away from the hustle of the city for a relaxing getaway? Winners Equestrian Club lets you do exactly that. The club promotes engaging in the sport while being close to nature. Situated within a park, the club provides the experience of horse riding in Dubai while being amidst nature and hearing the chirping of the birds.
It offers lessons to all age groups, with qualified, trained, and experienced trainers heading the sessions. You can also opt for either private sessions (VIP) or group sessions (Standard).
Address: Mushrif Park, off- Al Khawaneej St
Timings: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM [Everyday]
5. Al Ali StablesRiding a horse in the desert with the sun setting on the horizon, giving the sky a slight hue of pink...what more could you ask for? Get this stunning experience at Al Ali Stables. In addition to desert ride which lasts for an hour and 30 minutes, they also have an indoor arena for indoor rides. A large playground is reserved for kids’ birthday parties and other such events.
Address: Al Ain road E66, Al Ruwayyah
Timings: Ramadan desert ride: 5:30 AM-8:00 AM, 5:00 PM-6:30 PM
Ramadan Arena Ride: 6:00 AM-8:00 AM, 4:00 PM-5:00 PM, 7:30 PM-8:30 PM
Price: AED 120 for 1 hour riding session inside the stables
6. Al Habtoor Polo Resort and ClubBoasting of an expert team of horse trainers, the club offers classes on horse riding in Dubai to both first-time riders as well as experienced equestrians. The most famous attraction of the place is the pony club where children can be enlisted to start the lessons from an early age. The riding lessons are provided in all disciplines, including dressage, showjumping and polo. With 520 stables, 2 large flood-lit training arenas, lunge arenas and 5 horse walkers, it would be unfair to not call the facilities here top-notch.
Address: Al Habtoor Polo Resort and Club
Timings: 6:45 AM-8:30 PM [Everyday]
Polo membership fee: 36,750 AED, Joining fee:10,500 AED, Total: 47,250 AED
7. Dubai City StableSituated in two locations in Dubai, Al Safa 2 and Dubai Bypass Road, Dubai City Stables allow you to experience horse riding amidst not one but three different landscapes. They offer a horse and camel ride for 60 or 90 minutes in the desert, horseback riding for 180 minutes, and overnight mountain horse riding journeys. Along with the rides, they also offer hippotherapy and take horse riding beyond being just a pleasurable sport. Both kids and adults alike can participate in horse riding lessons here. With modern facilities, it is bound to be worth your time.
Address: 29B Street, near Umm Suqeim Girls School , Al Safa 2
8. Al Dhabi Horse RidingA professional animal hire company, Al Dhabi Horse Riding provides fully trained horses and camels. Dubai City stable, which falls under Al Dhabi Group, offers horse riding lessons, pony clubs, among other things. Al Dhabi desert farm offers desert safaris on horses and camels. Beach riding is another facility offered by them for those people who wish to experience the cool sea breeze while being mounted on their horse. In addition to riding lessons, they further provide stable management programmes.
Address: Al Dhabi Stables and Farm- 611 Emirates roadHorse riding in Dubai has always been many equestrians dream with the beautiful Arabian horses and the beautiful Emirati landscape in the background. Learn the art of horseback riding and also polo as some places in Dubai provide both and make your trip to Dubai a fine one.
Al Dhabi Horses and Camels Rental-Main office: International City Dubai England Cluster Y19, S11
Timings: 7:00 AM-7:00 PM