The usual Burj Khalifa, Ferrari world, aquariums etc. are always on tourists’ lists, but we'll take you on an April journey of Dubai.
Average Temperature in Dubai in AprilHighest: 33° Celsius
Lowest: 21 ° Celsius
Things to Do in Dubai in April
1. Visit Global Village - Concerts, Workshops, Food, Dance, Shop, IndulgeEnjoy the best festival in Dubai in April with your family at the Global Village. 2019 hosted the 23rd edition with many additions like the circus, the colourful floating market serving the best Southeast Asian food.
2. Be GluttonousThe famous Magnolia bakery has some of their best items up for tasting and being only during April. Dont miss out because you’re not going to find as tasty stuff anywhere in the world. Their limited edition chocolate hazelnut banana pudding is never in stock, so reach early is what we would suggest.
3. Watch Classic MoviesAre you around Alserkal Avenue? Head to the Akil Cinema to refresh your memories of some classic movies and documentaries that are up for screening every day.
4. Circus or Art?The Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai hosts a month-long event from April to May where 90 acrobats musicians, dancers, aerialists deliver eye-popping performances adrenaline enough not to let you go off your seats. Keep an eye out for the 3D projections and holograms happening right here in Dubai in April.
5. Dine with a KingLIMA Dubai celebrates its anniversary every April by inviting a king and select guests for two days. The highlight is the nine-course dinner menu by the executive chef of LIMA, Virgilio Martinez. Guests get a once in a lifetime opportunity to dine the royal way. Make sure you book your spots in advance because who doesn’t want to eat at one of the best restaurants in the world that too with a king and a famed chef.
6. Let's Not Forget the PartyWith celebrities, sportspersons and plenty of food at the W Hotel - The Palm, this is probably the highlight of Dubai in April. Mind-blowing parties and unlimited fun followed by yoga and a lovely poolside brunch. The philosophy is Detox. Retox. Repeat. Get out there and play hard.
7. ExerciseTo take out the sports and energy in you enrol for the Dubai Desert Run, where you’re given options of 3 KM, 5 KM or 10 KM to run. It's safe as the run takes place on guarded traffic-free roads and paths. Give it all you got for the last run before the scorching summer.
What to Wear in Dubai in AprilSince the temperatures are comfortable, days being extremely sunny, a pair of shorts and t-shirt suffice. For the evenings, you might want to carry a couple of thin jackets and pullovers. Always try to wear breathable fabrics because of the extreme humidity in Dubai.
Note: Plan your trip in advance because when is Dubai not crowded?April is one of the most happening months in Dubai, and we sure would want to be there during this time as well. Apart from the holiday season, being one of the most comfortable months, Dubai in April is quite crowded this time as well as its season for being outdoors and shopping so make sure you plan your itinerary well much in advance.