1. @peppytravelgirl (Preethi)Preethi seems to be an offbeat traveler. She travels to some unusual destinations of the world, puts up some kick-ass photographs and explores some great locations. She Vlogs for TLC and is a sucker for human interest stories. From her account, we see she is a diverse traveler, she loves the blue waters and magical sunsets. Her account is a mix of natural scenic locations and magnificent architecture. Want some travel inspiration? Follow her right now!
2. @shivya (Shivya Nath)Shivya is a solo traveler with the most number of Instagram followers. If you ask why, well, she documents her experiences. She does not restrict her travel; she believes in economic expenditure and maintaining the sustainability of our surroundings. Shivya has traveled the world; she is a vegan and gives excellent tips and tricks of sustaining solo travels. She also has a book called The Shooting Star where she has penned down her wildest and best adventures of life, that too solo. She is an inspiration to all the women out there who wish to travel the world solo, but are hesitant. She explores cultures, talks to the locals, lives like them and adapts to their ethnicity before she finally heads to another destination. Her blogs are worth giving a read. From exotic to rustic locations, she has covered them all. If you are a solo traveler aspirant, follow her now!
3. @overrated_outcast (Trishita Bhattacharya)Trishita is both a traveler and a photographer. Her account is filled with jaw-dropping travel frames. She is an adventurous soul and indulges in some thrilling rides and sports. She captures the world with an unconventional perspective, loves walls and windows and presents a lot of diversity and variety of travel spots. Her travel stories are not very mainstream and that's the highlight of her account. If you want to witness different travel frames and find new perspectives of photography, follow her right away.
4. @grabyourglobe (Chandni & Simone)They are two solo travelers, traveling together. Their accounts clearly reflect their love for beachy destinations, exotic locations, and luxury travels. They leave no stone unturned when it comes to capturing a location in its true spirit and making the most of their travels all around the world. They are major explorers, they don't restrict themselves to mainstream travels. Their accounts are pretty picturesque and are sure to motivate you to take to the magnificent places and travel the world. We can't help but witness their love for travel through their pictures.
5. @tanyakhanijow (Tanya Khanijow)You look at the feed and immediately fall in love with traveling. She makes everything look so picturesque and classy. She is sure to feature in all her travel photographs, and we are not complaining. Exploring the most unexpected places is her travel mantra, and her adventures are pretty rugged. She explores domestic culture, interacts with tribes and localities. She gives you useful travel hacks and shops off local stores for eateries. Tanya ventures into the most unexplored destinations and does not hesitate to try her hand on the local cultures. Let's say that she loves the dynamics of different destinations and gives us a whole new perspective on travel. Her little adventures make traveling irresistible.
6. @trulynomadly (Sharanya Iyer)Sharanya seeks adventure in every place she visits. She calls herself a hippie-go-lucky gypsy spirit. She is a brave traveler, excavating a lot of NorthEast India. Her account shows that she is a sucker for natural surroundings, strikes conversations with locals, gives into adventure sports and does not hesitate to travel in the right spirit. She makes solo travel look so easy! Currently, she is traveling India in a caravan which is an offbeat adventure on its own. She travels mostly across India but has also covered certain foreign locations. Her travels are rugged but look too exotic. She does seem to have a soft spot for enchanting architecture and water. Hit the follow button for her because her travel adventures are like no other.
7. @wanderingkamya (Kamya)Kamya has a very lively and vibrant feed. Her aesthetic sense is top-notch. She is undoubtedly a bold traveler, unafraid to explore the various facets of travel. The photographs are so striking and graphic; you will love them. Her travels are rustic and rugged, holding different hues of the palate. She is mostly a foreign traveler and loves to explore beach places. Her feed is quite reflective of her confident personality, too, which is well appreciated by many. Landscapes, cityscapes and horizons, she has covered them all. She is a true blue wanderer and calls herself a digital nomad. Festivals, activity hubs, temples, and markets are also highlighted in her account. If you want to follow a solo traveler who is unafraid of exploring the world in its true colors, Kamya should be the one. Hit follow right now!
8. @monkey.inc (Ankita Kumar)Ankita calls herself a hyper travel monkey. She is a travel accompanist to Sharanya in her caravan Chronicles. These girls are traveling and exploring India together in their caravan-home. She seems to have a fetish for colors. Her account is super vibrant and attractive. A lot of effort goes into her Instagram photographs and it's definitely worth taking a look at. Her account is an amalgam of sunsets, snow-caps, mountain-zones, water adventures, and grasslands, as she loves and captures them all. The diversity and variety of travel pictures she posts are seriously awesome! There are times when her posts come in a color series and that definitely enhances the aesthetics of her account. We sure are not complaining. If you want to witness an account so lively, she presents just the right page to follow.
9. @kritika_goel (Kritika Goel)Her Instagram is a window to the most exotic locations in the world. She has a fetish for magnificent heritage, especially those bearing royal doors and gateways. Her frames are so striking and vivid. Kritika's taste in travel is a mix. You can see her taking that trek up to the charming location, or you can witness her indulging in the most grandeur sights. She travels to both mainstream and unexplored places. Her feed is so colorful and arresting that you can't help but follow her right away.
Along with travel, she is a little fashionista too! She most likely is a sucker for human interest stories and portraits. She seems to love destinations where she can chill by the seaside or jump into adventure sports or just float. Her Instagram is pretty cool!
10. @mishti.and.meat (Shramona Poddar)There's one thing you can't help but notice about Shramonaâ€™s Instagram is that her photographs are shades of grey. Every photo has a tint of gloom but then again the aesthetics are top-notch. She loves traveling to the magnificent mountainous regions of our country. Hills are a dominant feature of her account, majorly the snow-capped ones. Her regular Kolkata travels make you want to pack your bags and head to the city of joy! Her account also features some brilliant portraits which are definitely a stand-out. She captures nature at its best. If you love mountains and terrains, follow her right away!
11. @twistedchronicles (Onusha)Onusha's Instagram features follow a definite series if we must say. From the skies and the sea striking the horizon to some blooms and lighting here and there, her account is captivating. Color series on her account is the highlight of it. It definitely doesn't strike the chord of monotony. She keeps her account well organized. Her love for books, musical nights and flowers are pretty obvious from her posts. Onusha's photography is top-notch. With such splendid posts, aesthetics, and hues, who wouldn't want to follow her account?
12. @bijniswoman (Stuti Ashok Gupta)Stuti makes a living off travel. Stuti's travels cannot be categorized. They are pretty unconventional and unique. Well, she does follow a series of colors on her account of particular travels. Mountains and beaches are both a part of her travels, it seems that she favours them both. A little architecture, a little food and a lot of coffee posts flank her account. If you love nature, then her account is good to follow. Her photographs also features locals and their daily activities. Her account is pretty arresting so hit the follow button!
13. @itsinthename (Prakriti Varshney)This one's a devoted Indian solo traveler. Yes if you think India is not so safe for girls to travel solo, she beats the myth. She has a very dedicated travel experience of North-East India with some great stories shared. She recently went on to open a hostel for girls in Manali, which is applaudable. She is a sucker of natural destinations and wildlife, especially dogs. From snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys to crystal clear lakes, she has nearly covered them all of India. She makes living on roads like a nomad so breezy. You will hardly find a human-made or artificial attraction on her feed; nature is her go-to travel hub. Mountains, trails, flags, lakes, wildlife, and skies are all that she covers. So if you are a hard-core nature lover and prefer heading to destinations like these, she has just the right travel page to follow.
14. @brewing.latte (Garima Manocha)
15. @neelimav (Neelima Vallangi)Neelima seems to fetish landscapes. Her photographs cover all types of landscapes. Sand dunes, mountains, and a lot of horizons. Each landscape has different hues. From green, yellow, grey, magenta and blue, she has covered them all strokes. Her photographs are breathtaking. She weaves stories through some photographs and has been featured in Al Jazeera, BBC, Smithsonian, NatGeo, and The Hindu. Her photographs and stories are a definite stand out. There's no reason why you wouldn't follow her. Follow her right away if you want to witness such magnificent landscapes.
So now you know that there are a lot of women out there, breaking stereotypes and traveling the world, solo. They are unstoppable and super adventurous. If you are looking for some travel motivation, you should definitely track their globetrotting through their Instagram accounts. You are in for a visual treat!
Who do you think best represents your own travel spirit? Let us know your views in the comments below!