Summers in Dubai can be really hot, with temperatures touching 40 ° Celsius. In the evenings it falls to about 30° Celsius making it slightly bearable than the day. The chance of rainfall in June is almost 0, with just one day in the month experiencing rain that too less than 1 mm. The days are extremely humid and, wearing open and breathable clothing will help you fight this.
June is the month of Ramadan, with the whole city busy in preparation there is loads happening for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
1. Eid Al FitrThe city undergoes this transition phase of being overly generous and sharing. This is the biggest event for them and it is celebrated with utmost joy and love. Holiday offers, heavy discounts, top-class dining menus specially brought together for these celebrations. The whole city is decorated and malls and shops all have something exciting to offer along with music performances and activities.
Dates: 4th to 6th June
2. MusicDubai has never seen a silent month in a year. With regular concerts and music shows the city is always cheering and asking for more. And with the Ramadan celebration, all celebrations are at their peak. In 2020 the Coca Cola Arena will host Maroon 5 after eight long years. We suggest you book some tickets as soon as they are out.
3. Dubai Summer SurprisesShopping in Dubai has never been dull for any member of a family. This time, all malls and stores are offering jaw-dropping discounts for three whole months. Grab what you can because you’re probably never going to get things dirt cheap anywhere else other than Dubai.
Dates: 21st June - 3rd August
4. Hot DealsAlong with Dubai Summer Surprises, the city is also offering the hottest deals on everything you can imagine. hotels, movies, activities, family outings, eating out, they’ve got an offer on every single thing you can purchase. Top restaurants invite locals and tourists to feast on their special Ramadan menus for less. So plan your trip today and make new memories.
Dates: 1st to 30th June
Top Places to Visit in Dubai in JuneWith the city bustling in the month of June, apart from the activities, there are many places to see and things to do in this dream city. Boasting of an incomparable lifestyle, you’re bound to have the time of your life in Dubai.
1. DolphinariumThe best outing with the family, the Dubai Dolphinarium never ceases to amaze all age groups. It boasts of some of the most spectacular dolphin shows, seal shows, and bird shows. June will see less of a crowd in the city, the reason for you to experience everything better.
Timings: 10 AM - 7:30 PM
Tickets: Adults- AED 105, Children ( 2 - 11 years old)- AED 50
2. The Burj KhalifaThe tallest building in the world, the view from the deck of the city of Dubai is unbelievable and the stars seem just a stretch away thanks to the clear February weather. Don’t forget to click some eye-popping pictures.
Prime Hours: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Ticket Cost: AED 210
Non- Prime Hours: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM (Morning), 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Evening
Ticket Cost: AED 135
4. Skydive DubaiDubai is beautiful from the roads and water, but what if you’re given a chance to experience an aerial view of the city. Skydive Dubai is one of the most popular activities so head out there and get your adrenaline pumping with the best view of the city and Palm Jumeirah jumping off an aeroplane.
Tickets: AED 1700
5. Dhow CruiseWith pleasant weather and a light breeze, a cruise to explore Dubai is highly comfortable in June. With live music and regular commentary, it is a major attraction amongst tourists. We recommend taking the evening tour, to experience the night sky and lights of the beautiful city along with a traditional dinner menu.
Ticket price: AED 50
Best time to visit: Evening
6. Garden GlowGlowing in the night, Garden Glow is a theme park which displays fine art all made out of recycled materials and is the best example of best out of waste. With food stalls and regular live music performances, an evening spent here with the family is definitely going to be enjoyable.
Timings: 4 PM - 11 PM
Tickets: AED 65
Children up to the age of 3: Free
7. Ferrari WorldWith thrilling rides and games, the worlds most famous amusement park guarantees enjoyment for all age groups. Head here to get the adrenaline pumping in your body. The worlds fastest roller coaster is sure to leave you dizzy but asking for more. Plenty of activities and workshops in Ferrari World to cater to all age groups.
Timings: 11AM - 8 PM
Tickets: Adult: AED 295, Kids ( 1.3 m tall and below): AED 230
8. Dubai FrameThe latest addition to the city is the Dubai Frame is a must-visit. Built to give visitors an experience of the past, present and future of the city of Dubai, it has two galleries, one for the pat and the other for the future. Visit the topmost portion of the frame to experience present-day Dubai. The frame was constructed to honour the history and future plans of Dubai.
Timings: 9 AM - 9 PM
Tickets: AED 60
9. Desert SafariA desert safari is a must on the itinerary of your Dubai trip. Experience traditional cuisine and overnight camping in the desert and fun ATV rides during the day.
Evening: AED 40With June being quite hot, half sleeve t-shirts and shorts or breathable trousers are the go-to clothing. Use sunscreen generously and keep yourself hydrated. Carry a backpack with a spare t-shirt just in case you sweat too much, a hand towel and a water bottle. Although the footfall in June is quite low, we recommend planning your itinerary well in advance with bookings being done later.
Morning: AED 120
Overnight: AED 250