As the year 2020 approaches towards the month of June, the excitement grows amongst the fans. The dates of the upcoming edition are:
• Start Date: June 25, 2020.
• End Date: August 8, 2020
• Timings: 09.00 AM to 23.00 PM.
LocationsThis surprise carnival is scheduled to be conducted all over Dubai. Hence, get ready to be amused by the best in the business.
Highlights from the Previous EditionAs every year, the Dubai Summer Surprises festival boosts the spirit of festivity and shoppers all around the globe, it is well known for the attractive deals it provides to the shoppers. Here are some highlights from the last edition of the festival.
1. Six-week sale
In the last edition, the DSS gave customers 25% to 75% off on popular global brands across Dubai’s malls and shopping areas for six weeks. Get ready with your shopping cart as you are going to witness the best shopping experience this year too.
2. Deal of the DayThe 2019th edition was more of a “dream-come-true” for most of the shoppers as the DSS offered incredible shopping deals every day of the DSS bonanza. This was one of the favourites for the bargainers as they could buy the products of their favourite merchandise at a specified location every day until the end of the Summer surprise festival. The only thing the customers have to keep an eye on is the DSS website and social media channels as they reveal the deal only 24 hours prior.
3. The 12 Hour SaleMost of the editions of the DSS starts with the 12-hour sale. The participating retail outlets at Dubai’s Malls offered 25% to 90% discounts on various products. You can expect a similar competition in the upcoming edition.
4. Weekend DestinationDuring the 2019 edition, every weekend, one selected mall offered additional surprises and entertainment for the whole weekend with extending opening and closing hours. This had attracted many customers and you can expect much larger deals in the upcoming edition of the DSS.
5. Final Weekend SaleThe majestic DSS is well known for its Final Weekend Sale, which marks the end of the festival. In order to celebrate the six weeks of the carnival, the DSS offered a Final Weekend Sale in 2019. This consists of a wide range of promotional offers. If you are visiting Dubai, make sure to grab the opportunity provided by Final Weekend Sale.
6. Dubai PassLast year, the customers were offered the Dubai Summer Surprise Pass, which enables a customer to get up to 60% off on over 30 attractions across Dubai. With the help of Dubai Pass, you can enjoy everything ranging from attractive performances at the Bollywood Park to thrilling rides at IMG Worlds of Adventure. The cost of this pass is around AED 399.
Hold up! There are more surprises!!
Apart from the shopping offers, Dubai Summer Surprise offers much more to its visitors. Here are some of the attractions the carnival provides.
1. The Laughter factoryIf you want to get away from the rush of shopping, then The Laughter Factory is the best place for you. The DSS offers the best deals you can avail to get into The Laughter Factory- Dubai’s much-loved comedy institution. Last year, TLF Dubai brought some big names from the United States and the United Kingdom to perform at this institution
Price: 145.13 AED
2. Visit the Burj Khalifa at a Cheaper PriceThe DSS will never disappoint you. The DSS will definitely offer you the best opportunity to experience the charisma of Dubai with amazingly low prices. During this event, you can visit the Burj Khalifa by paying considerably low fees. To avail of this offer, you will have to visit the official website. Make sure to avail of the “At the top” viewing platform. Apart from visiting the Burj, you can experience a ride on the Dubai Ferry.
Starting From: 115.90 AED per person.
Location: Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai
3. Discounts on Wild Wadi Waterpark TicketsIf you feel irritated by the Dubai heat, DSS offers you the Wild Wadi, Dubai’s original waterpark. The DSS offers and discounts at Wild Wadi Summer Spectacular will let you relax in endless water adventures and cool off with a view from the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. You can dip in the water pool, float along the Lazy River, if you are more of an adventure freak, you can zoom through the fast-flowing waters of the Tantrum Alley.
Address: Jumeriah Road, Umm Suqeim 3
4. Marina Mall Beach PartyIf you wish to visit the iconic Dubai beach, then you can soak up in a crazy beach party with the awesome beach parties. Last year, the Dubai Marina Mall hosted the “Dubai Marina Mall Beach Party” which offered participants to win AED 25,000 Emaar Gift Card for every AED 100 they spend at the “Drive and Win” contest. Make sure to participate in this contest, who knows? You might be the lucky one.
5. Free entry at Dubai Sports WorldThe ultimate place to be for every sports fan, The Dubai Sports World is the best place for a sports enthusiast. You can visit the Dubai Sports World during the DSS without paying any fee. This is organized by the Dubai World Trade Centre in association with Dubai Sports Council. This venue offers a wide variety of sports like football, gymnastics, street basketball, cycling, gym, ping-pong and much more to name! The Dubai Sports world literally offers everything to its visitors.
Hours: 8 AM to Midnight
Address: Dubai World Trade Centre
What to Expect From the Upcoming Edition?As we approach the month of June, you can expect almost everything similar to the last edition. Also, who knows, the DSS might throw another set of surprises!
DSS is one of the most prominent events in the city. Hence, the season of DSS is the best time to visit the city of Dubai. Make sure to avail every discount possible and have an experience of a lifetime.