Dubai’s Weather in October
Average temperature: 29℃.
Day temperature: 35℃.
Night temperature: 23℃
Why Should You Plan Your Dubai Trip During October?If you wish to avoid the heatwave which is omnipresent in the country during the summer, then, October is the best time for you to visit. As the weather is very pleasant during this time, you should visit Dubai this month. The month of October welcomes the winter season in the country and hence, the environment is perfect for a ride/trip with your partner. Visiting Dubai in October allows you to plan a relaxing vacation and helps you to get away with the hectic lifestyle.
What to do in Dubai during October?
1. Xline DubaiThe Xline Dubai Marina Zipline offers the best plans for thrill-seekers who wish to experience the beauty of the Dubai skyline. The zipline starts from a height of 170 meters and continues across the Marina to the Dubai Marina Mall.
Timings: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Note: Xline Dubai is closed on Wednesday.
Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971 56 507 6366
2. Dubai FrameIf history is a part of your interest, then Dubai Frame is the best for you. This is an architectural framework that is an observation deck and acts as an art gallery. The images on display provide an overview of the city’s past and future, the landscape is reminiscent of the present-day scenario of the city. The price of the tickets is around AED 50 for adults and AED 20 for children.
Timings: 9.00 AM to 9.00 AM
Location: Zabeel Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971 800 900
3. IMG World of AdventureThe world’s largest Indoor Theme park, The IMG World of Adventure is home to 22 rides and occupies over 1.5 million square feet. It has 4 zones which comprise of Cartoon Network, Marvel, IMG Boulevard, and Dinosaur Adventure. If you wish to feel nostalgic or if you wish to give your child an experience of a lifetime, then make sure you don’t miss to visit the IMG World of Adventure.
Timings: 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM
Location: E311, Sk. Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971 4 403 8888
4. Ski DubaiIf the temperature of Dubai is too hot to handle, then a trip to Ski Dubai is the perfect solution to relax and have quality time with your family. You can avail of multiple features like skiing and snow sliding. Apart from that, you can enjoy rides and have a glimpse of the artic Penguins in Ski Dubai.
Sunday to Wednesday: 10 AM to 11 PM
Thursday: 10 AM to 12 AM
Friday: 9 AM to 12 AM
Saturday: 9 AM to 11 PM
Location: Sk. Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: +971 800 386
5. Evening Desert SafariDubai is synonymous with deserts. Hence, you should never miss out on experiencing the Desert Safari. These rides provide an opportunity to hang out with your friends and enjoy the star-lit skies and have your dinner with them. Lucrative enough? Avail your tours with the companies providing the safari rides.
Timings: The Safari timings depend on the chosen tour.
Price: The price can vary from 200 AED to 1000 AED per person depending on the facilities.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Events During OctoberDubai is one of the busiest cities in the world. Hence, there is always some sort of events going on every month. Here are the events in which one can come across during the month of October
1. Dubai Sensual WeekendThe Dubai Sensual Weekend is usually conducted during the first week of October. It is a celebration of dance and music. The main focus is on various Latin forms like Salsa, Kizomba, and Bachata. It also consists of shows, parties, and enjoyment for the participants.
2. Insomnia Gaming FestivalAre you a gamer? If defeating masters of PC gaming all around the world gives you the best pleasure, then you should surely enrol yourself in the Insomnia Gaming Festival. This festival usually consists of tournaments, Virtual reality experiences, and Cosplay. Also, games like Mario will bring a sense of nostalgia to you.
3. Fashion Forward DubaiThe Fashion Forward festival is the grandest stage for many independent designers to showcase their talents. It is a platform that showcases Middle Eastern Design talent on a global scale. By providing various collaborations with the big names in the industry, Fashion Forward Dubai opens the window to global exposure for many aspiring designers.
What to Pack for Dubai During October?As Dubai is a dynamic city, you should feel free to choose your own style. However, it is recommended to carry comfortable and casual clothes with you as sometimes, the temperatures might not be favourable. Do carry a warm jacket as the city will be experiencing a dip in the temperature.
Probably, visiting Dubai in the month of October is the best decision you might take. Make sure to travel to the malls which will definitely amaze you. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip to Dubai this October.