1. Tamhini GhatSituated between Pune and Konkan region across the Sahyadri mountain range, the Tamhini Ghat is the ideal place night trekking. The picturesque beauty of nature and the view of sunrise and sunset from the Peak Point and Sunset Point are worth capturing.
2. RohaSituated on the banks of river Kundalika, Roha is surrounded by mountains which add to the panorama of this place. The solitude offered by the place is another reason which attracts tourists from different parts of the country.
3. Diveagar BeachSituated in Raigad district of Maharashtra, Diveagar Beach is one of those places where people get to experience a wide range of activities such as horse riding, ATV rides, water sports. The local food stalls at the beach offer people some mouth-watering delicacies of the region.
4. Kashid BeachThe Kashid Beach is surrounded by lush green vegetation from one side and gushing waves on the other. Due to this, the beach is visited by a large number of people at all times of the day.
5. Borli PanchatanSituated along the western coast of India, the place is one of the least explored tourist attractions of the region. On visiting the place, people may enjoy magnificent views made from a combination of Konkan hills, silent waters and lots of peace and quiet!
6. Tamhini Ghat Sunset PointLocated on the Tamhini Ghat of the Sahyadri Mountain range, the Sunset Point is a must-visit for those who love to capture the sunset views in their cameras.
7. Aaravi BeachPeople willing to witness sand bubble crabs crawling on the white sands of the beach may head towards the Aaravi Beach for a weekend getaway. Surrounded by tall trees and lush green vegetation along the beach, the entire scenario is quite panoramic to enjoy along with family or friends.
With so many exciting places to explore, when are you travelling? Share your travel plans and your trip experiences in the comments below!