Her Background Tale She said, "Since I was a child, I've always wanted to hold a record, and I am a die-hard Disney fan! Disney taught me that there is nothing 'impossible' in life. Not only is she a huge fan of all things Disney, but she is also a blogger whose life revolves around her passion for travelling. Lindsay enjoys a good challenge when it comes to covering vast distances in a short period of time.
"Last year, my business partner and I started a travel blog called 'Documenting Our Global Adventures'. I've even travelled from North America to Europe, Asia, and even South America (and back), all in less than 48 hours!" said Lindsay. Now that's the sign of a true travel lover!
Rules for Achieving the Guinness TitleGuinness World Records' guidelines stated that for Lindsay's attempt to be accepted, she must go on at least one ride from each attraction she entered. Apart from that, she also had to collect statements of two witnesses from each place, that further made it a challenging task. But that didn't stop her. Lindsay was determined to fulfil her goal of visiting all parks in under 80 hours. And was successful in achieving the same. She completed her sojourn in not only the given time but also with a few hours to spare.
Theme Parks Visited
1. Disneyland, CaliforniaHer goal was to visit all the parks in under four days. So, she carefully planned and began her journey from California to Japan. Lindsay started from the Disneyland Theme Park in California, after which she hopped on a flight. Marking it as the first of many flights, she would take around the world. She then went to the Disneyland Theme Park in Florida. Here, she documented her coverage of each park within the Walt Disney World Resort. After visiting all the parks in the US, she flew to Paris to conquer Europe and last on her list was the parks in Shanghai (China), Hong Kong, and Tokyo (Japan).
2. Disneyland, Florida (Walt Disney World Resort) - Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and EPCOT
3. Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios, Paris (France)
4. Shanghai Disney Resort
5. Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
6. Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Sea
With no time for any delays, Lindsay was efficient and slept during the flights that kept her rejuvenated throughout. After achieving the record title, Lindsay was also able to raise money for the Air Canada Foundation, a charity where she is now an ambassador.
With such inspiring travel tales, are you pumped enough to plan your eccentric escapade? Are there any Travel Records that you yearn to break? Let us know in the comments below.