A private tour company based in Gurgaon – Adventures Overland has announced their preparation for a bus tour from Delhi to London, which will last for 70 days and cover around 20,000 km.
View this post on Instagram
World Tour of 18 CountriesYou will start from Imphal covering 18 countries en route from Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, China in Southeast Asia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia in Central Asia, and Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, to France in Europe; before finally reaching the final destination: London!
The Inception of the IdeaThe first-ever Delhi to London hop-on/hop-off bus service– “Bus to London” is the brainchild of two travel fanatics, Sanjay Madan and Tushar Agarwal. They took multiple road trips in 2017, 2018, and 2019 to London. The trip is their way of doing something for all those people who are passionate about taking road trips and traveling. News of the trip was announced on 15th August and registrations will take place after assessing the pandemic situation in all the countries on the list.
More on the BusA special 20 seater bus is being built with business class seats for this journey. Along with the 20 travelers, there will be a guide, driver, assistant driver, and a helper on board. During the journey, different guides will be made available at regular intervals to provide an enriching experience.
Other Details1. Trip Cost: INR 15 lakhs per person approximately.
2. Duration of the Trip: Leg 1 (11N/12D), Leg 2 (15N/16D), Leg 3 (21N/22D), Leg 4 (15N/16D)
3. Stay: The company will provide accommodations in 4-star and 5-star hotels on a twin sharing basis.
4. Meals/ Food Included: Locally available or Ready to eat Vegetarian food only.
5. Other Inclusions: Visas and standard tourist visa fee, border crossing assistance, English-speaking guide etc.
6. Exclusions: International/ Domestic flight tickets, urgent tourist visa, medical expenses incurred during the trip etc.
Let us know in the comments below whether this trip has piqued your interest and if you will be booking tickets for the trip of a lifetime!