Here are the best breakfast places in Bandra:
1. Salt Water CaféFrom simple yet scrumptious veg breakfast to mouth-watering non-veg dishes. This iconic restaurant serves a wide variety of breakfast, beverages, meals and drinks. The dishes found here are such that leaving them would not be a good option.
Address: 87, Chapel Road, Near Mount Carmel Church, Bandstand, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Timings: 9 am - 1 am
Cost for two: INR 1,600
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Cheesecake, Burger, Pasta, Risotto, Salad.
2. Taj Mahal Tea HouseDoes exactly what it says on the tin!!! They serve one of the best teas in the whole of Maharashtra. The first sip of your tea will touch your soul. The interior looks so royal with the comfortable seating. This is a must-visit for all the Chai lovers!
Address: 36-A, Ground Floor, Sanatan Pereira Bungalow, St. John Baptist Road, Reclamation, Bandra West
Timings: 7:30am - 11:30pm
Cost for Two: INR 1,000
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Tea, Apple Crumble, Mawa cake.
3. Papa Pancho Da DhabaOkay, want to have some real Dhaba like food? Dhaba like feelings? Or want to have Dal Makhani with Laccha Paratha? Or Chicken Makhani? Here you go, man. This place deserves people like you. Papa Pancho Da Dhaba serves mouth-watering Dhaba dishes which no other street food can beat.
Address: Gasper Enclave, St John's Road, Near Rupee Bank, Pali Hill, Bandra West
Timings: 12noon - 12:30 am
Cost for Two: INR 750
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Rajma Chawal, Biryani, Lassi, Dal Makhani, Masala Chaach.
4. Tea Villa CaféTea Villa Café is a purely vegetarian café with cute interiors. It serves vegetarian food which is drool-worthy. The point at which they were lacking was – Beverages! But now that problem has been sorted out. You can try their blended coffee, flavoured coffee and their exclusive hand-crafted tea. Plus, don’t forget to try their Waffles.
Address: 31, Opposite Globus, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai
Timings: 10 am - 12 midnight
Cost for Two: INR 1,000
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Coffee, Pasta, Waffles-Waffles-Waffles.
5. Eat Around the CornerLove American breakfast? Eat Around the Corner serves a variety of delicacies with nicest and delicious salads and Apple Pie. They have lovely ambience and live music is always kept playing in the background.
Address: 24th & 30th Road Junction, Opposite St Theresa's Boys High School, TPS III, Pali Hill, Bandra West.
Timings: 7 am - 1 am
Cost for Two: INR 1,100
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Butter Croissant, Apple pie.
6. Kepchaki MomosLove for Momos never end... but you know what? They are more famous for their dish named kepchaki than momos. You will know why I’m saying so much about this dish when you’ll swallow its first morsel. This is a must-try !!!
Address: Shop 1, Sea Spray, opposite to City Bank ATM, Carter Road, Bandra West.
Timings: 11:30am - 3:30pm, 6:30pm - 11:30pm
Cost for Two: INR 750
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Kepchaki, Momos.
7. TheobromaWant desserts in your breakfast? Here’s a perfect place for you. Because they are specialists when it comes to desserts. They are never gonna disappoint you.
Address: 29/30, Link Square Mall, 33rd Road, Off Linking Road, Bandra West
Timings: 9 am - 12 midnight
Cost for Two: INR 600
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Cupcake, Brownie, Cheesecake.
8. Coffee CultureCoffee is always a good idea and it is their strength. But you know what else they serve the best? “MAGGI”. And if you are a Maggi lover you should try one here…
Address: Ground Floor, Eternia Building, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Timings: 8:00 am - 12 midnight
Cost for Two: INR 1,200
Must try Drinks and Dishes: Coffee, Nachos, Brownie, Pizza.
9. The Yoga HouseThis café has a very different and unique concept. They want people to accept a healthy lifestyle. They serve a variety of salads, so if you are on a diet but still want to have some yummy food, then this place is for you. This café truly has my heart.
Address: Nargis Villa, Sherly Rajan Road, Opposite ICICI Bank, Carter Road, Bandra West.
Timings: 8am - 10:30pm
Cost for Two: INR 1,300
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Salads, Carrot cake, Almond milk, Tea.
10. Kunjvihar Vada Pav ShopMumbai seems incomplete without vada pav. Here’s a stall in Bandra which sells vada pav at a much cheaper rate but the quality and quantity are amazing. They serve various types of Vada Pavs. This place is a must-visit for street food lovers.
Address: M. K. Chamber, Dolat House, Station Road, Bandra Talao, Bandra West.
Timings: 8:30am - 10:00pm
Cost for Two: INR 100
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Vada pav, Lassi.
11. Ray’s Café and PizzeriaThey are famous for their pizzas. Their chicken pizza is unbelievable. Besides this, their desserts which are as delicious as their pizzas.
Address: 133, Gazebo House, Hill Road, Bandra West.
Timings: 12noon - 12 midnight
Cost for Two: INR 1,600
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Pizza, Fish, Mojito, Peri Fries, Onion Rings, Bruschettas.
12. Pack-A-PavThey have gained popularity because of the quality and quantity of Pav they serve. They serve a variety of Pavs which include the best Chicken Pav, Mutton Pav, Paneer Pav, Irani Chicken Pav and many more. Their delicious Mushroom Shammi is like heaven on Earth…
Address: Shop 2, St. Andrews Road, Near New India General Store, Pali Hill, Bandra WestSo finally we are at the end of our short-listed breakfast places in Bandra for foodies like you. Let your love for food guide your way. Enjoy your food and have a great day!
Timings: 12noon - 12midnight
Cost for Two: INR 500
Must-try Dishes and Drinks: Tandoori sriracha chicken pav, Mutton Shammi pav.