Here’s a list of tattoos that you could get during your travels or as a memento of your travels:
1. Your Favourite Things About Your Favourite Place
2. Guide Yourself With A Compass or A Compass Rose
3. For You Loved The World & Other Continents So Much
4. Make That Trip All The More Memorable With Passport Stamps
5. Get Creative With The Cliched Wanderlust Tattoos
6. When You Know You're A Globetrotter
7. When You've Go On More Flights Than Dates
8. Up, Up and Away With A Hot Air Balloon
9. Style A Significant Skyline in Your Favourite Place
10. Print Those Inspiring Mountains On Yourself!
11. Bring Out The Dora In You With A Backpack Tattoo
12. Ink Your Travel Memories With Your Love
13. Small, Cute & Powerful Minimal Travel Tattoos
14. A Little Astro-Traveller Fantasy Would Never Kill
15. Go Henna!
Although some of these tattoo ideas may sound simple, it all depends on your imagination and creativity to make them stand out! Few points to keep in mind before getting a tattoo:
- Research is your friend.
- Don’t rush selecting a good tattoo artist or tattoo parlour.
- It’s important to choose the right place to get a tattoo.
When are you inking your passion? Which of these are a major bucket list item? Let us know in the comments below!