Here’s How India Revels In Multiple Hues on the Occasion of Holi
Holi in India upholds the message of good over evil upon which the entire crux of this festival uproars. It is all about getting drenched in a chromatic rainbow of colours, eating atypical festivity sweets and embracing brotherhood and unity during celebrations. Colours on this festival are an emblem of happiness, a true blue representation of a state of mind which reflects in the exuberant atmosphere. Take a look at how India celebrates the glorious festival of Holi!
1. Top to Bottom, We Turn Into a Spectrum of Colours!
2. It All Starts With Purchasing Our Favourite Colours!
3. The True Spirit of Festivity Reflects on Our Clothes
4. We Believe in Embracing All Shades, Even If It's on the Face!
5. You Can Feel the Euphoria in the Air
6. Water Balloons Are the True Sport of Holi
7. This Is No Festival To Get Offended, Even If You Are Offered a Water Bath!
8. A Kaleidoscope of Colors Smear the Sky!
9. Hurling Sticks at Men Is a Celebration of Sorts!
10. An After - Party Flower Shower Is a Must!
11. Even Murad & Natalia Couldnâ€™t Resist Holi!
Holi is an unparalleled festival in India which leaves one immersed in the ultimate joy and spiritual glory. It sure tops off as one of India's primes festivals celebrated with utmost pomp and galore! Tell us how you rave-up in the colours of Holi in the comments below!